好的
Good.
刚刚不好意思
Hey. Sorry about that.
搞得有点尴尬
Kinda awkward.
我猜卡萝尔还不知道
I'm assuming Carol doesn't know?
知道什么
What's that?
你跟娜塔莉的事
About you and Natalie.
你们在交往的事情
That you're seeing each other.
是的 我猜如此
Yeah. Guess not.
我很高兴看到现在娜塔莉能有人陪
Well, I'm glad she has the support right now.
我希望她过得开心
I want Natalie to be happy.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
你从什么时候开始呕吐的
When did the vomiting start?
下午一点后
Just after 1:00 a.M.
我一直埋头在马桶里
I had my head in the toilet all--
艾普尔
April.
好的
Okay.
没事了
All right.
考虑到你时不时就腹痛的症状已经
Given that the abdominal pain has been on and off
持续了一个月 再加上你喝了酒
for over a month combined with your alcohol consumption...
我发誓我会少喝点的 医生
I swear I'm gonna cut back, Doc.
我认为你得了胰腺炎
I think we're looking at pancreatitis.
胰腺炎
Pancreatitis?
胰腺的其中一个主要作用是
One of the main things the pancreas does is
释放消化酶到你的小肠里 但是
release digestive enzymes into your small intestine, but--
但得了胰腺炎后 酶就会在
But with pancreatitis, the enzymes become activated
离开胰腺前被激活
before leaving the pancreas,
引起炎症和腹痛
causing inflammation and belly pain.
正是如此
Couldn't have said it better myself.
这是桑德斯女士的头颈部CT结果
Ms. Sanders's head and c-spine CT read.
没有中风或阿尔茨海默症的迹象
No evidence of stroke or Alzheimer's.
任何像是 但你看
Anything like-- oh, but look.
第三节颈椎这是不是有骨折的痕迹
C-3. Evidence of a fracture pattern?
倒是恢复得很好
It's really well-healed though.
所以也许她真的曾经摔过
So maybe she did fall.
是的 但那得是一年前了
Yeah. But like a year ago.
妈妈
Mom, hey.
好消息
Great news.
马塞尔医生想办法
Dr. Marcel was able to pull some strings
帮你把左心室辅助装置手术安排在了今天
and schedule your LVAD surgery for later today.
威尔还记得我最喜欢的花
Will remembered my favorite flower.
他能来看看我真是太好了
It was so nice of him to come by, wasn't it?
是啊
It was.
有时候我会想起
Sometimes I think about that week
我们一起租下路边小屋的那个周末
we all rented the house on the lake.
你♥爸♥还异想天开想打败威尔
How crazy your dad was trying to outdo Will.
结果却一败涂地
Will won him over.
我知道你们俩分分合合
I know you two have had your ups and downs.
妈
Mom.
威尔是个好男人
Will's a catch.
-我知道你很喜欢威尔 -是啊
- I know you love Will. - Yeah.
我也很在意他 但是我们已经向前看了
I care about him too, but we've both moved on.
其实 我已经在跟别人约会了
Actually, um, I started seeing someone new.
对 就是马塞尔医生
Yeah. Dr. Marcel.
天哪
Oh, God.
我是不是说错话了
I put my foot in my mouth, didn't I?
没事的
It's okay.
我应该先告诉你的
I should've given you a heads up.
我们才刚刚开始 所以
It's just--it's super early, so, you know.
你还没把他介绍给欧文吧
You haven't introduced him to Owen yet, have you?
还没有
No. No, not yet.
还好
Good.
最好不要让欧文太上心
You don't want Owen to get too attached, just--
我明白的
Hey, I get it.
我同意你说的
All right? And I--I agree.
你怎么突然说这些了
Anyway, where is all this coming from?
我想让你得到最好的 娜塔莉
Well, I want what's best for you, Natalie.
我不知道自己还有多少时间
Now that I don't know how much longer I've got...
-妈妈 别说了 -我想看到
- Mom, stop it. - I wanna see--
别这么说
Don't talk like that.
我很爱你 我想让你开心
I just love you so much. I wanna see you happy.
我会开心的
And I will be, okay?
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
贝克先生的检测和扫描报告
Mr. Becker's labs and scans.
结果怎么样
Oh. What's the damage?
脂肪酶和淀粉酶升高
Elevated lipase and amylase.
看看他的扫描
Take a look at his CT.
胰体尾部大胰腺脓肿
Big pancreatic abscess over the body and tail.
给他做一个
Let's start him on broad spectrum
广谱抗生素检查
antibiotics and fluids.
550毫克亚胺培南
550 milligrams imipenem?
等等
Now hold on.
为什么不用经皮引流
Why not a percutaneous drain?
我倾向于使用最低程度的侵入性干预
I prefer starting with the least invasive intervention
-必要时改变治疗方式 -好的 我明白了
- and elevate care as necessary. - Yeah, I understand,
如果是炎症综合征 不是败血症的话
but if it's SIRS and not sepsis,
我们就要跟上了
we're gonna be playing catch up.
有道理
Fair point.
但是鉴于穿孔泄漏的可能
But still, given the chance of perforation leak,
引流还是有很大风险
drain's high risk.
如果我来就不会
Not if I do it.
我对混合治疗很有建树
I'm credentialed in hybrid procedures.
好的 那就引流吧
Yeah, okay. Let's go with the drain.
艾普尔 这个手术交给阿彻医生
April, Dr. Archer will perform the procedure.
带他去CT科
Show him up to CT.
你怎么样
How are you holding up?
我不知道 威尔
I don't know, Will.
我真的不知道
I'm not, really.
你知道我妈妈这个年纪
I mean, you know what an LVAD means
做左心室辅助装置意味着什么
for someone my mom's age.
她能够获得心脏的机会又是如此渺茫
And the chances of her getting a heart are so slim.
我已经无路可走了
It's a bridge to nowhere.
她还有两年
She'll have two years...
只是可能
Maybe.
我只是
I just--
我以为我们会一直在一起
I thought we had all this time together.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不该激起你的情绪
I shouldn't unload on you again.
不用道歉
Don't apologize.
听着 你或许可以陪伴你妈妈
Listen--you might have more time
比你想象得更久
with your mom than you think.
我来找你就是说这个的
It's what I came to talk to you about.
我的临床试验
My clinical trial.
我看了卡萝尔的报告 她很适合参加
I reviewed Carol's charts. She's an ideal candidate.
我知道你已经得到了预料中的结果
I mean, I know you've had promising results,
但是那还只是实验
but it's still experimental.
小娜 结果不只是得到了预期
Oh, Nat, our results are more than promising.
我们真的发现病人
I mean, we're actually seeing patients
可以不做手术 就修复心脏损伤
reverse heart damage without the risk of surgery.
但是如果她没有拿到药呢
But what if she doesn't get the drug?
几个月后 所有人都能拿到的
Well, after a few months, everyone gets it.
那可能就太晚了
It may be too late by then.
随着时间流逝 她的情况会越来越糟
I mean, time will have passed. She'll have gotten worse.
到时候她就太虚弱
And then she may be too sick
无法进行左心辅助装置手术了
to get an LVAD.
任何治疗方法都有风险
There's a risk with any treatment.
但是如果你愿意 这次实验是最好的机会
But if it's time you want, the trial's the best option.
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得
I think...
我觉得你应该跟我妈妈说一下
I think maybe you should present it to my mom.
看看她有什么选择
Let's see what she wants to do.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表