- I'm gonna go talk to Dr. Manning for a minute. Okay? - All right.
好的
Okay.
-他的肝脏在衰竭 -是的
- His liver's failing. - Yes.
但是他情况很稳定
He's stable, though.
调整用药可以减少他的痛苦
Adjusting his meds will ease his discomfort.
但是
But?
该确认他的病情了
It's time to admit him.
把他放进移植名单里
Get him on the transplant list.
我知道这一天总会来的
I knew this day would come.
我一直在准备 我以为自己已经准备好了
I've been preparing. I thought I'd be ready.
我知道 你现在感觉孤立无援
I know. It feels like you're alone right now.
但是你不是
But you're not.
我会在你身边
I am here for you, okay?
最后一针
Last one.
好了
Good.
护士会包扎伤口
The nurse will dress the wound.
真受不了那家伙 手术过程一直指手画脚
That guy's impossible. On me the entire procedure.
是啊
Yeah.
他是挺难相处的 这一点我同意
He is challenging, I'll give you that.
他还是个医生
And he's a doctor.
他对自己的健康都不在意
If he's reckless with his own health,
可能也不会在意病人
he could be reckless with patients.
他不应该行医
He shouldn't be practicing.
但是患有身体畸形恐惧症的人通常很理性
Well, except that people with BDD tend to be pretty rational.
只会对自己的身体不理性
I mean, except when it comes to their own bodies, you know?
劳里医生就是这样的人
And that tracks with Dr. Lowry.
跟他聊天可以发现
I mean, talking with him,
很明显 他所存在的问题
it's clear that he just doesn't have the same issue
只针对自己 对病人则不存在
with his patients as he does with himself.
也许应该由医疗委员会来决定
Maybe the medical board should be the one to decide that.
我觉得我挺有资格的
I think I'm pretty qualified.
我没有
I didn't--
他比你想的更不稳定 查尔斯医生
He's more unstable than you think, Dr. Charles.
看你这幅表情
Ooh, look on that face,
我猜会议很不顺利
I'm guessing the meeting was a bust.
非常不顺利
Huge.
那个医生 叫梅菲尔德的
Doctor over there, Mayfield?
他有很多病人
He's got a ton of patients
但是他不愿意给我用 除非我塞钱给他
but he won't share any unless I pad his pockets.
-所以我就走了 -不错
- So I walked out. - Good.
你不该跟那种
You shouldn't partner with someone
只想从中获利的人合作
who's just in it for a payout.
只不过 拒绝了他就代表我又回到了起点
Of course, turning him down means I'm back to square one:
缺少试验对象
short on candidates.
剩下的病人根据档案信息联♥系♥得怎么样
How'd the rest of the Med files go?
我给所有人打了电♥话♥ 他们明显感兴趣
I called them all. There was definite interest.
没有人保证加入 但是我告诉他们你会跟进
No one committed, but I told them you'd follow up.
-但愿成功吧 -今天上午不容易
- Fingers crossed. - Hey, it was a tough morning.
但是艾德·盖斯纳愿意加入 对吗
But Ed Gessner's coming in, right?
还是有机会的
Still a win to be had.
你说得对 继续朝前看
Yeah, you're right. Keep looking forward.
对
Yeah.
麦基 你要明白
Maggie, you've got to understand.
奥吉的血型很稀有
Auggie has a rare blood type
又联♥系♥不到他的任何家人直接捐献
and no family to reach out to for a direct donation.
莎伦 现在别用主管的口吻跟我说这些
Sharon, please don't be an administrator right now.
你是我的朋友 跟我说实话
You're my friend. Just level with me.
奥吉大概要多久才能等到换肝
How long might it be before Auggie gets a liver?
我也不确定
I'm not sure.
"希望之馈"负责管理移植名单
Gift of Hope oversees the transplant list.
医院没有办法干涉那个过程
The hospital has no influence over that process.
但是你了解出入那个系统的流程
But you know the system inside and out.
凭你的经验 你一定能做出一些判断
Experience must be giving you some kind of a gut feeling.
奥吉的病情不算严重 所以
Auggie's not critical, so
我猜想他目前应该在名单上比较靠后
I imagine at this point, he's low on the list.
所以我们要等奥吉病情加重
So we have to wait for Auggie to get sicker.
而且肝源会很难找
And the donor's liver is gonna be hard to find.
甚至可能找不到
It might not happen...
对吗
will it?
我不知道 麦基
I don't know, Maggie.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 我理解 癌扩散很严重
No, I understand. The spread is extensive.
对
Yes, mm-hmm.
那也是我们肿瘤医生建议的方案
That is the plan our oncologist recommended as well.
好的 谢谢你 韦伯医生
Okay, thank you, Dr. Webber.
-曼宁医生 -稍等一下
- Dr. Manning. - Just one sec.
对不起 这事不能等
I'm sorry, but this can't wait.
-在哪 -六号♥手术室
- Where? - 6.
我的天哪 克罗特 你做得太过火了
Oh, my God, Crockett. You've gone rogue?
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
我是做得很出格 但是这个问题更大
I've overstepped, okay? But the bigger issue is this.
吉伦医生说得对 剖得越深找到的肿瘤越多
Dr. Gillen was right. Deeper I go, more tumor I find.
腹膜被覆盖 癌扩散
Peritoneal studding, carcinomatosis.
-到处是癌细胞 -对
- There's cancer everywhere. - Yeah.
她的肾被癌细胞占领了
Her kidneys are overrun.
我的第一想法是切除
I mean, my first instinct was to remove them,
但那样的话伊莎贝拉就离不开透析了
but that'll tie Isabella to dialysis.
她肯定忍♥受不了化疗
No way she'd be able to tolerate the chemo then.
如果你不能把肾留在身体里
If you can't leave the kidneys in
又不能把肾取出来
and you can't take the kidneys out,
那还能做什么
then what's left?
离体
Ex-vivo.
取出一个肾 尽可能清除里面的癌细胞
Remove one kidney, debulk it of as much cancer as possible,
重新植入体内 再对另一个肾重复此过程
then re-implant, re-attach, and repeat with the other one.
克罗特 离体手术还在试验阶段
Crockett, ex-vivo surgeries are still experimental.
没办法保证肾被放回体内后
There is no guarantee the kidneys will work
还能正常工作
once you put them back in.
可能吧
Maybe.
你叫我上来不是为了讨论 对吗
You didn't call me up here to debate this, did you?
娜塔莉 我们不这样做 伊莎贝拉就会死
Natalie, if we don't do this, Isabella dies.
我来帮忙
I'll scrub in.
嘿
Hey.
我联♥系♥的那些病人 后续电♥话♥沟通得如何
How'd the follow-up calls go to the Med patients I reached out to?
-八个人成了两个 -也算有点进展
- Two out of eight. - It's something.
他来了 盖斯纳先生
Here he is. Mr. Gessner.
盖斯纳先生 欢迎
Hey, Mr. Gessner. Welcome!
怎么回事
What the hell?
为什么救护车没走新冠通道
Why isn't the ambo using the COVID entrance?
不知道 必须倒回去才行
I don't know. Must be backed up.
他干什么 别别别别别别别
What's he doing? No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
嘿 盖斯纳先生 请等一下
Hey, Mr. Gessner. Wait, please.
-你说过很安全 -是真的 我保证
- You said it was safe! - It is, I swear.
急诊室和新冠区离得很远
Hey, the ED is nowhere near the COVID--
-我不管 -请不要
- I don't care! - Please, please don't--
盖斯纳先生 我只要
Mr. Gessner! Hey, I just--just--
好吧
Okay.
你可以告诉崔指挥 按照他的指令
You can let Commander Choi know treatment rooms
治疗室在十分钟内整理完毕
are being turned over within ten minutes, as ordered.
好 很好
Okay, great.
刚好你在这
While I've got you,
我在罗克福德有个表妹需要帮忙
I have a cousin in Rockford who needs a hand.
怀孕了 有三个孩子在家上学
Pregnant, three kids in homeschool.
我知道很忙 但是
I know it's a pain, but
下周我能休息几天吗
can I get a few days off next week?
可以 当然
Yeah, sure.
谢谢 谢谢
Grazie, grazie.
家人嘛
La mia famiglia.
好了 全部完成
All right. All done.
看 只花了两秒钟
You see? That only took two seconds.
这是用来干什么的
What's it for?
给你找匹配的肝脏
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表