So?
今天你过得好些了吗
Your day going any better?
不 我觉得今天坠入谷底了
No, in fact, it fell off a cliff.
这和我最近总是听说的那些更新协议的事
It wouldn't have anything to do with these updated protocols
有关系吗
I've been hearing so much about?
医药代表们都对我很生气
The reps are angry with me.
第一个"核战危机"来自于格温
DEFCON 1 with Gwen
因为我让董事会插手了
because I got the board involved.
然后迈克尔也是
And then, there's Michael,
他觉得这些规定
who thinks these protocols
都是只针对他的
are solely because of him.
那你不觉得其实
And you don't think there's
他说的也不完全错吗
even a tiny bit of truth to that?
你认真的吗
Really?
你也这么想吗
You too?
如果这件事发生在中心的其他代表身上
If it were any other rep at the center of this thing,
你觉得会闹到如今的局面吗
you think it would have gotten quite this far?
也许不会
Probably not.
丹尼尔 他是我的儿子
He's my son, Daniel.
当他开始在这里工作的时候
When he started working here,
我很兴奋 但是...
I was so excited, but--
我只是不知道最终
I just don't know how eventually
怎么才能不变得复杂
that doesn't get complicated.
是啊
Yeah.
这不是事实吗
Ain't that the truth?
好了
Well...
我有个艰难的决定要做
I've got a hard decision to make.
如果你需要我 我就在这里
I'm here if you need me.
谢谢
Thanks.
蒙特兹的复检数据 一切正常
Montez's repeat labs, all good.
复检的超声波也正常
Same for the repeat echo.
他的心脏现在正常跳动
His heart's now beating normally.
恢复了窦性心律
He's back in sinus rhythm.
是 但还是不知道
Yeah, but still no clue as to why
心脏开始不规则跳动 或者停止跳动的原因
it started beating irregularly or now why it stopped.
崔医生 维诺尼医生 蒙特兹出事了
Dr. Choi, Dr. Virani, it's Montez.
-怎么回事 -咳血
- What's happening? - Coughing up blood.
不是鼻腔或心脏的问题
That's not a nasal or a cardiac problem.
-是肺部的问题 -是的
- It's a lung issue. - Yeah.
听起来很严重 需要再做一次胸部X光检查
They sound junky. We need another chest X-ray.
我要咳崩溃了
I'm falling apart.
坚持一下 蒙特兹
Hey, just hang in there, Montez.
X光检查开始
X-ray up.
右肺底部部分变白
Bottom of the right lung is partially whited out.
之前两次的胸部X光片 没这个现象
Two prior chest x-rays, that wasn't there.
对 但现在有
No, but it is now.
需要做CT
We need a CT.
我收到你的短♥信♥了
I got your text.
我的思路全都是死胡同
All I've been hitting are dead ends.
-你有什么发现吗 -是的 好像有
- You got something? - Yeah, I think so.
肾是丽萨疼痛的中心 对吧
Kidney's at the center of Lisa's pain problems, right?
没有足够的空间让血液和尿液顺畅流动
There's not enough space for the blood and urine to flow smoothly,
所以如果我把肾移到一个有空间的地方呢
so, what if I were to move it to a place where there is?
这是一项艰巨的任务
That's a massive undertaking.
我是说 如果你愿意这么做
I mean, if you're willing to go that far,
为什么不干脆把肾全部切除
why not just remove the kidney altogether?
-减少并发症的风险 -可能吧
- Less risk of complications. - Possibly.
但会付出巨大的代价
But there'd be a huge trade-off.
她会失去一个非常健康的器官
She'd be losing a perfectly healthy organ.
我是说
I mean, look,
如果有更好的选择 我会全力以赴
if there were a better option, I'd be all over it.
我只是...没选择了
I'm just-- I'm not seeing one.
肾移植
A kidney transplant?
自体肾移植
A kidney autotransplant.
更像是一次移位
It's more like a relocation.
这种移位可以使肾静脉减压
The new positioning decompresses the renal vein
所以对输尿管不再有压力了
so there's no more pressure on the ureter.
所以可以同时缓解肾静脉压力
So it both addresses the nutcracker
还有腰部疼痛
and the loin pain.
我已经失望很多次了
I've been let down so many times.
你们确定这样行吗
You're sure this will work?
-这个理论是可行的 -听着 我相信会成功的
- The theory is sound. - Look, I believe it will work.
好吧
Okay.
希望如此
I'll hope.
好的
Okay.
凯恩女士
Ms. Caine?
你需要插管
You need to be intubated.
不要插管
No tubes.
你们给人连接机器后
You put people on that machine,
那就永远都离不开了
then never take them off.
这也是一种骗术 这样医院可以一直收费
It's part of the scam so they can bill you forever.
再给我点氧气就行
Just-- Give me more oxygen.
不 没用的 新冠病毒攻击了你的...
No, that won't work. COVID attacks your--
不是新冠病毒
It's not COVID!
吉娜
Gina.
好吧 我不该这么说
Okay, I'm not supposed to say this,
但你是对的
but you're right.
新冠病毒是骗人的
COVID is a hoax.
是的 我知道是的
It is. I know it is.
你也该承认了
About time you admit it.
我之前什么都不能说
I couldn't say anything before because
因为我不想被解雇
I don't want to get fired.
不能与"医院的机器"对着干
Can't go against "The hospital machine."
没错
Exactly.
拜托 同意插管吧
Please, just agree to be intubated.
我来帮你度过这场流感
Let me help you get past this flu.
然后 我们可以聊聊真♥相♥
And then, we can talk about the truth.
好的
Okay.
好了
All right.
拉尼克医生 3床插管
Dr. Lanik? Intubation in 3.
-我先穿上防护服 -收到
- Let me suit up. - Copy.
不不不 吉娜
No, no, no. No, no, no. Gina?
拉尼克医生 她休克了 没有脉搏
Dr. Lanik, she's crashing. No pulse.
怎么回事
What do we got?
拉尼克医生
Dr. Lanik?
上气囊
Bag her.
来吧
Come on.
怎么回事
What happened?
她无脉搏电活性
She went into P.E.A.
好 1毫克肾上腺素
All right. Milligram of epi?
已经注射了
Already in.
什么 你自己决定了注射药
What? You pushed meds on your own?
我等不到你
You weren't gonna make it in time.
没有医生的命令 你不能这么做
You can't do that without a doctor's order.
有脉搏了 窦性心律恢复
Got a pulse. Sinus rhythm.
不过指标还是很危险
Stats are still terrible, though.
手术工具准备好了
Kit's ready.
司可林和依托咪酯
Sux and etomidate?
把管和刀给我
Give me the tube and the blade.
文件准备好了 抓住这个机会
Paperwork's ready. It's now or never.
我要走了 你阻止不了我
I'm gonna leave. You can't stop me.
利亚姆 我只是希望你能允许我
Liam, I was just hoping that you'd indulge me
在你出院前 再占用你一分钟时间
with one more minute of your time before we sign you out.
好 什么事
Okay. What is it?
这个...
Well...
我告诉过你我妻子
I told you about my wife,
茜茜...以及她最近是怎么去世的
about-- about CeCe and how she recently passed away.
每当我有重大的决定要做的时候
Whenever I had a big decision to make,
她总是在我身边 对吧
I mean, she was just always there, right?
我...她这样让我觉得安心
And I-- She made me feel safe that way.
但是 你和特莉也是一样吧
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表