我们理解
Um...we understand
你们的领养还没有最终完成
that your adoption isn't finalized yet.
你们想要奥吉
You want Auggie.
我们想如果两个孩子能一起成长
Well, we were thinking wouldn't it be great
该有多好啊
if the boys could grow up together?
我明白向你们提出这个有点说不过去
I know it's an impossible thing to ask.
但如果有任何可能...
But if there's any way that you could--
-不 -麦基
- No. - Maggie--
没有可能 不
There isn't. No.
我们要收养奥吉
We're adopting Auggie.
而且我真无法相信你们会跑来
And I can't believe that you would come here
-提出这么个... -不 你说得对
- and suggest this-- - No. You're right.
我们很抱歉
We're sorry.
对于孩子们能有机会见面我们很感激
We're grateful the boys got a chance to meet.
我们也是
Us too.
娜塔莉
Natalie.
威尔
Will.
我听说你妈妈被送入院了
I heard your mom was brought in.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我还好
Yeah, I'm okay.
他们认为是心脏病发作
They think she had a heart attack.
她的肌钙蛋白有点偏高
Her troponin were a bit elevated,
但他们还不能确定
but they're not sure.
她现在在导管室呢
She's in the cath lab now.
克罗特很快会告诉我情况的
Crockett will let me know something soon.
欧文呢 他...
And Owen, he's...
-在邻居家 -那好
- At the neighbor's house. - Good.
我发现我妈妈时
When I found my mom,
我特地不想让他进来 但他还是看到她了
I tried to keep him away, but he saw her.
好了好了
Come here.
没事的
It's okay.
-不会有事的 -克罗特
- It's gonna be okay. - Crockett.
早啊 威尔
Morning, Will.
你妈妈的冠状动脉没有堵塞
Your mom's coronary arteries are clear.
没有心梗的迹象
No evidence of infarction.
你看 小娜 好消息啊
There you go, Nat. That's great news.
但是呢 有全身性的运动障碍
But, um, there is global dyskinesis
射血分数也非常低
and a significantly depressed ejection fraction.
她的心脏搏动得不正常
Her heart's not pumping properly.
我怎么... 我搞不懂
I just don't-I don't understand
这是什么造成的
what's causing this.
-心肌炎吗 -我首先想到的就是这个
- Myocarditis? - That'd be my first guess.
你送培养室了吗
Did you send cultures?
细菌和病毒 没错
Bacterial and viral, yes.
也可能是药物引起的
Could also be medication-induced.
我也送去做毒物化验了
I sent a tox too.
甲状腺功能检查和皮质醇水平检查呢
What about a thyroid panel and cortisol?
这些我早就想到了
Two steps ahead of you.
我很感谢你的参谋 真的
Look--I appreciate the backup, Will--I do.
但我想我能应付
But I think I got this covered.
谢谢 你吃过东西了吗
Thank you. Have you had anything to eat?
我现在恐怕什么也吃不下
I don't think I could eat right now.
但我还是觉得应该给你找点吃的
Still, I think we should get you something.
-你需要补充能量 -对 我明白
- You're gonna need your energy. - Right. I know.
-谢了 威尔 -没事
- Thanks, Will. - Of course.
一路平安
Safe travels home tonight.
谢谢
Thank you.
你能相信这些人的脸皮有多厚吗
Can you believe the nerve of those people?
他们也没有坏心
Well, their hearts were in the right place,
希望他们的儿子能和自己的弟弟一起成长
wanting their son to grow up with his sibling.
那你是什么意思
So what are you saying?
你觉得我们就应该让他们把奥吉收养吗
You think we should just let them take Auggie?
不
No.
我是说我们应该好好聊聊这件事
I'm saying we should have a conversation about it.
我明白我们决定过
I get that we decided that
我们不会要孩子 但这个...
we weren't gonna have any kids but this--
那和我所说的没有关系
That has nothing to do with what I'm saying.
是吗
No?
因为感觉你是在借坡下驴呢
'Cause it feels like you're looking for an out.
这么说太龌龊了 麦基
That's low, Maggie.
你知道我很爱奥吉
You know I couldn't love Auggie more
我把他当亲儿子
if he was my own blood.
现在我不想和你说了
I'm not gonna do this with you right now.
谢谢你这么快就来了
Thanks for coming in on such short notice.
没问题
Sure.
开车过来的路上
You know, driving over here,
我还在想着第一次见到你的时候
I was thinking about the first time I saw you.
你还是个孩子 瘦骨嶙峋的
You were just a kid and scrawny.
现在可不是了
Well, not anymore.
最近两次聚会都没看见你
Missed you the last couple of reunions.
你没去太遗憾了
Sorry you weren't there.
我也想去 但你知道 工作
I wanted to be but, you know, work.
显然 你的资历非常优秀
Well, your qualifications are excellent obviously.
这真的只是走个过场
This was really just a formality more than anything.
只要你想做 这份工作就是你的
Job's yours if you want it.
感激不尽
I appreciate that more than you know.
而且我接受了
And, uh, I accept.
其实我今天就开始如何
Matter of fact, how about if I start today?
今天
Today?
我想着既然我已经通过了系统认证
I figured since I'm already credentialed in the system,
而且我都来了
and I'm here.
好啊
Yeah.
你今天就跟着我
Uh, why don't you shadow me for today
熟悉一下环境如何
just to get the lay of the land?
就是个急诊室 我觉得我已经熟悉了
It's an ED. I think I know the lay.
不过
But, hey,
我很高兴有机会能看你工作
I welcome the opportunity to watch you in action.
很高兴你能加入 长官
Happy to have you on board, sir.
叫我迪恩
It's Dean.
对 迪恩
Right. Dean.
我还得花点时间适应一下
Gonna take me a minute to get used to that.
来吧
Come on.
我的孩子需要帮助
My baby needs help!
-有人吗 拜托 -好 我来
- Someone, please. - Okay, I got it.
小姐 告诉我出什么事了
Miss, tell me what happened.
我下楼梯时绊倒了
I tripped going down the stairs,
我把她摔在地上了 她...
and I--I dropped her. She's--
好 我们会帮你的孩子 好吗
All right, we're gonna help your baby, okay?
跟我往这边走
Just follow me right here.
吉姆 到2室找我
Jim, meet me in two.
你先把孩子放在这里 好吗
Why don't you put your baby down right here, okay?
好
Okay.
-你的孩子叫什么名字 -莎拉
- What's your baby's name? - Sarah.
-好 -她只有三个月
- Okay. - She's only three months.
我需要你把莎拉放在这里 好吗
I need you to put Sarah down right here, okay?
麦基 什么情况
Maggie, what do we got?
三个月的婴儿从她母亲怀里摔出去了
Three-month-old fell out of her mother's arms,
昏迷不醒
won't wake up.
好了 好了
There you go. There you go.
我接住她了 我接住她了
I got her. I got her.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
请告诉我她会没事的
Please tell me she's gonna be okay.
-这是个娃娃 -什么
- This is a doll. - What?
-这是在开玩笑吗 -不
- Is this some kind of joke? - No!
我的孩子需要帮助 你必须帮她
My baby needs help. You have to help her.
求你了
Please.
进来
Yeah.
楼下急诊室出了点状况
We've got a situation down in the ED.
护士联♥系♥过你 你没有反应
The nurses tried to page you, and you haven't responded.
很抱歉
Oh. I'm sorry about that.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表