不好意思 我出去一下
Would you excuse me for a minute?
很快回来
Be right back.
-阿彻医生 -什么
- Hey, Dr. Archer? - Yeah?
我刚刚在想
I was just thinking, um,
特纳先生已经多次用过弗利导管了
Mr. Turner's had multiple foleys,
并没有解决问题
and they're not resolving the problem.
你有更好的想法吗
Do you have a better idea?
耻骨弓上管怎么样
What about a suprapubic tube?
可以长♥期♥缓解他的症状
It could give him long-term relief.
出现感染和尿道狭窄的几率也小得多 对吗
There's a lot lower incidence of infection and stricture, right?
对对对
Yeah, yeah, yeah,
想法不错
that's a good thought
但是耻骨弓上管是个复杂手术
but an SP tube is an involved procedure
而急诊这么忙 所以...
and the ED's hopping, so...
但是他太痛苦了
He's in so much pain though.
还是不紧急
Well, still, it's not emergent.
所以 找个医学生给他插上弗利导管
So, uh, get a med student to put in a foley
让他出院 并跟进他的泌尿生殖系统情况
and discharge him with G.U. follow up.
好的
Okay.
我们关心你的健康和安全
实行访客限制
沃肯女士的检查结果吗
Ms. Walken's test results?
-对 她的化验报告和X光片 -谢谢
- Yep, her labs and x-rays. - Thanks.
你是对的 肠梗阻
You were right, bowel obstruction.
我想通过鼻胃管 抽吸和滴注输液
I'm thinking an NG tube, suck and drip,
说不定就自愈了
likely resolve on its own?
是 但我还是想做外科会诊
Yeah, but I still want a surgical consult.
真的吗 感觉有点早
Really? Feels early for that.
她的扫描和X光片显示
Her scans and x-rays show
结肠中有大量空气
a good amount of air in the colon.
说明有物质通过
I mean, something's getting through.
可能只是部分肠梗阻
It might only be a partial obstruction.
外科医生也许也这么想 但小心点总没错
And surgery may agree, but better safe than sorry, right?
我不希望冒险 导致她的肠道过于下垂
Don't want to risk her bowel descending too much,
超出供血能力
and outstripping the blood supply.
好吧
Well, all right.
你能呼叫下外科医生吗
Hey, you mind paging surgery?
我要去一下保安室
I gotta swing by the security office.
为什么
How come?
问问他们能不能把上周的监控调出来
Want to see if they can pull footage from last week.
药还是没出现
Pills still haven't shown up.
我猜是有人拿错了
I'm just guessing someone grabbed them by mistake.
有这个必要吗
Is that really necessary?
感觉还挺麻烦的
I mean, seems like a lot to go through for some medication
说不定别人直接把药扔了
that'll probably just get tossed out anyways.
肯德尔
Kender,
他们会追问药的去向
they're gonna want them accounted for.
而且 维诺尼医生现在对我也没什么好感
Plus, I'm not exactly on Dr. Virani's good side right now.
什么意思 你可是她的明星研究员
What do you mean? You're her star PI.
这个嘛
Yeah, well...
没什么 当我没说
It's nothing. Forget I said anything.
你说过你的大门永远敞开
You said your door was always open.
如你所见 我没骗人
And as you can see, I ain't no fibber.
进来吧
Come on in.
我本来要跟莎伦聊的
I was gonna talk to Sharon,
但是 发生了那事
but, given everything that happened...
是啊 的确
Oh, yeah, of course.
你有什么困扰
What's, uh--what's on your mind?
我不知道从哪说起
Um, I don't know where to start,
或者怎么开口
or how to start.
别想太多 小麦 就
Don't overthink it, Mags, just, um,
告诉我什么事
tell me what's going on.
好
Okay.
我有个女儿
I have a daughter.
她叫凡妮莎
Her name is Vanessa,
今天早上 我第一次
and this morning, for the first time
见到了她
I met her.
我对你的遭遇感到很难过
I'm just so sorry you had to go through that.
我是说
I mean, I-I-I--
我甚至无法想象
I cannot even imagine
当时对你来说有多艰难
how difficult that must have been.
十六岁生孩子 不得不抛弃她
Having a kid at 16, having to give her up.
痛不欲生
It was devastating.
现在
And now,
又放弃了奥吉
you know, giving Auggie up.
是啊
Yeah.
可能这事触发了我所有的这些感受
I guess it triggered all these feelings.
突然想知道她是谁
I mean, suddenly this need to know who she was,
过得好不好
that she was okay.
满脑子都是这个 我只是想...
Just--it took over. I just was--
我只是想打开信封
I was just gonna open the envelope,
看看她的名字 然后
find out her name and then
在网上搜一下她
look her up on the internet.
对
Right.
但是后来
But then.
但是后来我发现
But then I found out that
她还住在芝加哥
she was still living in Chicago
她在读医学院
and she was in medical school
和我在同一个领域
and in the same field as me.
这也太巧了
I mean, what are the odds?
其实
You know,
我们很多人在先天与后天之间
a lot of us just go round and round
争论不休
on the nature versus nurture debate
然而神奇的是 我们有许多行为和偏好
but it is amazing how many of our behaviors,
似乎都是遗传的
our preferences appear to be genetic.
就感觉宇宙万物
It just felt like everything in the universe
都在引导着我去见她
was leading me to meet her.
我完全明白你为什么会这么想 真的
I totally get how it would feel that way. I do.
我发誓 我不是想打扰她的生活
I'm not trying to disrupt her life, I swear.
我只是必须要见她一面
I just had to see her and--
而我现在见到了 这就够了
and now that I have, I'm good.
所以你不打算再见她了吗
So you don't intend to see her again?
我当然想见面
Of course I want to.
但是我不会再去见她了
But I won't.
她很安全 她发展得很好
She's safe; she's thriving.
这对我来说就足够了
I got what I needed.
等一下
Hold on,
你是从哪知道这些信息的
where'd you get that information?
这不重要
Never mind that.
只要告诉我 对于杰克的假性动脉瘤
Just what is the treatment plan
治疗方案是什么
for Jake's pseudoaneurysm?
恕我直言
All due respect,
您知道我不能透露这些信息
you know I can't disclose that.
-崔医生 -古德温女士 拜托了
- Dr. Choi. - Miss Goodwin, please.
且不谈健康保险流通与责任法案
HIPAA aside,
这可是利益冲突
it's a conflict of interest.
如果您干涉了 这件事会很难看的
Considering your involvement, this could look really bad.
-任何律师都会建议 -你别替我♥操♥心了
- Any lawyer would advise-- - Let me worry about that.
拜托了
Please.
血管还是在破裂
The vessel's still leaking.
所以神经外科打算进行手术
So neurosurgery's gonna operate.
开颅手术
A craniotomy.
他能撑得住吗
Will he make it through that?
死亡风险比较高
There is a significant mortality risk.
肯定还有创伤性更小的办法
Well, there must be a less invasive option.
确实有 可以做支架辅助线圈
There is. A stent assisted coil.
但是考虑到受创的程度
But due to the extent of the injury,
有较高风险会导致长♥期♥性的认知障碍
it comes with a high risk of long-term cognitive deficits.
就算这样 性命攸关 这也在所难免
Still, we should err on the side of life.
我也是这么想的
I agree with you.
但是我对杰克的妈妈温蒂说明了
But I presented both options
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表