最重要的是你没事
Hey, the most important thing is you're okay.
你会恢复的
And you will come back from this.
他们把我从救护车里推出来的时候
When they were taking me out of the ambulance,
虽然我神志不清 但还是能听到你说话
as messed up as I was, I could still hear you.
你说"我爱你"
You said "I love you."
我的确爱你
I do.
我发誓我会弥补你
I swear I will make this up to you.
我一从这里出去 就去康复中心
When I get out of here, I will go straight into rehab.
我想变得很好
I wanna be so good.
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead.
他们找你
They need you.
你休息
You rest.
我不要这个
I don't want it.
亲爱的 这些是电解质
Okay. Sweetie, these are electrolytes.
-不要 -你需要这些
- No. - You need them.
不要 别管我 我想回家
No, let me alone. I wanna go home.
等一下 安妮塔 抱歉 去叫保安
Hold on, hold on. Anita, I'm sorry. Get security in here.
安妮塔 抱歉
Anita, I'm sorry.
我不能让你在这种状况下离开
I can't let you leave in this condition.
什么状况 我没有状况
What condition? There's no condition!
-你喝醉了 -没有 你在
- You're intoxicated. - No, you're--
-躺下 -没有 我没有
- Stay down! - No, I'm not!
-行了 -厄尔
- Okay. - Earl.
-放手 放开我 -抓着她
- Let go! Let go of me! - Hold on to her.
-苯海拉明五十毫克 -明白
- 50 of Benadryl. - Got it.
-厄尔 过来一下 -不
- Earl, come up here please. - No!
-谢谢 -不 你不能这样
- Thank you. - No! You can't.
-坚持住 亲爱的 -我想回家 我想回
- Okay, hold on, sweetie. - I wanna go home. I wanna go--
对不起了
Okay. Sorry.
你之前说得对
You were right.
我什么时候才会明白
When am I gonna learn?
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead.
古德温女士 我有位病人 一位空中交通指挥员
Ms. Goodwin, I have a patient --an air traffic controller--
有酗酒的问题
who has a drinking problem.
她和她丈夫都不承认
Both she and her husband refuse to admit it,
所以我要去通知联邦航♥空♥局
so I am going to inform the FAA.
我想让你知道
I wanted to make you aware.
你确定吗
And you're certain about this?
确定
Yes.
我起初不愿相信
Uh, I didn't wanna believe it at first.
她表现得很有说服力
She's very convincing.
但这已经持续一段时间了
But it has been going on for some time.
显然 她和她丈夫都拒绝承认事实
And, clearly, both she and her husband are in denial.
我明白了
I see.
她是你的病人
Well, she's your patient.
你来决定
It's your call.
我听说了艾什医生的事 我很抱歉
I heard about Dr. Asher. I'm sorry.
她最近怎么样
How's she doing?
好些了
Yeah, better.
谢谢你关心
Thanks for asking.
我当时只能举报艾什医生
Well, you know, I have no choice but to report Dr. Asher.
我明白
I know.
至于你的病人
And as to your patient,
我希望你能够确认
I would encourage you to make sure
没有忽略任何可以通融的办法
there are no extenuating circumstances that you're not aware of.
因为一旦你打电♥话♥给联邦航♥空♥局
Because once you make the call to FAA,
这位女士的职业生涯很可能就完蛋了
this woman's career is very likely over.
麦克尼尔夫人
Mrs. MacNeal?
情况很糟 是吗
This is bad, isn't it?
医生重新考虑了你丈夫的治疗
The doctors have reconsidered your husband's treatment.
他们不认为体外膜肺氧合会改变他的病情
They don't feel ECMO will change the course of his illness.
-也就是说 -恐怕是的
- Does that mean-- - I'm afraid yes.
你要做好准备
You have to prepare yourself.
我能进去陪着他吗
Can I be with him?
或者握着他的手吗
Or hold his hand?
不能
No.
那会给你带来很大的危险
It would put you at too much risk.
我们结婚四十年了
We've been married for 40 years.
现在他行将就木 我却不能陪着他
And now he's going to die without me by his side.
我真希望我能让你陪着他
I wish I could change that.
但我不能
But I can't.
但他不会孤独地离去
But he won't die alone.
我会陪着他
I will be there.
我向你保证
I promise you.
我想让你给他个东西
I want you to give him something.
我刚找到了这个
I just found this.
这是我们的第一次约会
It was our first date.
我一定会给他的
I'll make sure he gets this.
救命 救命
Help. Somebody help.
她无法呼吸了
She can't breathe.
凯丽 凯丽
Kellie? Kellie?
亲爱的 看着我
Hey, sweetheart. Look at me.
看着我 好吗
Look at me. All right?
我知道你很害怕
I know you're scared, all right?
你只要慢慢地 深呼吸
I just need you to take slow, deep breaths, okay?
就是这样
Okay? There you go.
S3奔马律更严重了
S Gallop is worse.
再做一次超声检查和胸透吧
Let's get another echo and chest x-ray.
什么 发生什么了
What? What's happening?
凯丽的心力衰竭恶化了
Kellie's heart failure is getting worse.
如果不马上采取行动
If we don't act now,
她可能无法挺过白血病
she may not be around to fight the leukemia.
天啊
Oh, God.
那么严重吗
It's that bad?
你要做手术吗
You wanna operate?
-植入那个左心室辅助装置吗 -是的
- Put in that LVAD? - That's right.
曼宁医生 你之前是反对这个的
Dr. Manning, you were against it before.
我现在不得不赞同马塞尔医生
I have to agree with Dr. Marcel now.
这对凯丽最好
It's what's best for Kellie.
好吧 做手术吧
All right. Do the surgery.
我们把这女孩送上楼吧
All right, let's get this girl upstairs.
特丽妮 你去转告莱瑟医生
All right, Trini. You page Dr. Latham.
让他来手术室找我
Tell him to meet me in the O.R.
请进
Yeah?
有时间吗
You got a minute?
当然
Yes. Sure.
请坐
Have a seat.
我之前没有说实话
I wasn't being honest earlier.
汉娜的情况不太好
Things haven't been good with Hannah.
事实上 简直糟透了
In fact, they've been kind of a hell.
前几个月 如果她不开心
These last months, if she was having a hard day
或者我们吵架了
or we had a fight,
我总是担心她会又开始嗑药
I was always afraid she'd start using again.
我总是如履薄冰
I was just constantly on eggshells,
她清楚这一点
and, uh, she could tell.
她怪我不相信她
She blamed me for not trusting her.
我现在明白了 我怪她染上了毒瘾
And I see now that I-I blamed her for being an addict.
怪罪 憎恨
Blame, resentment,
挺复杂的
tricky stuff, you know?
很难...很难释怀
Hard to-- hard to let go of.
你说得对...
You were right--
关于瘾君子和浪漫的观点
what you said about addicts and romance,
浪漫变质时
that, if the romance goes south,
就有可能变成毒品
they'll likely turn to drugs.
你觉得现在可能是这种情况吗
You think that that's maybe what happened here?
我昨天和汉娜大吵了一架
Hannah and I got into a huge fight yesterday.
我从公♥寓♥夺门而出
I stormed out of the condo.
之后我就得知 她...吸毒过量了
The next thing I know, she's, uh... OD'd.
朋友 真遗憾
Oh, buddy. I'm sorry.
这还不是最糟的
Yeah. That's not the worst of it.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表