And if I have to go up against Ethan,
到最后我只能说谎
I'll end up having to lie.
我不想这么做
I don't wanna do that.
为了来到这里 你那么努力
You have worked so hard to get here.
也许换个环境对我来说是好事
Maybe a change of scenery might be good for me.
你也一样
And you.
在我们还小的时候
Ever since we were kids,
你就一直照顾着我 艾普尔
you've always had my back, April.
只要我还在这里
As long as I'm here,
你就总会觉得自己该对我负责
you're always gonna feel responsible for me.
那现在怎么办
So what now?
记得坎维尔医生吗 我在医学院的导师
Remember Dr. Kantwell, my med school advisor?
她总是说她可以让我
She always said she could get me
加入她医院里的住院医师培训项目
into a residency program at her hospital.
她不是在亚特兰大吗
Isn't she in Atlanta?
-你就这么走了 -我会回来的
- You're just gonna up and leave? - I'll be back.
等培训结束之后
Maybe when I finish,
也许我会去科尔曼的诊所工作
maybe I'll go work for Coleman's clinic.
继续他未完成的事业
Try to pick up where he left off.
好吧
Okay.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
我已经开始想你了
I already miss you.
我还打算去接你呢
I thought I was picking you up.
有人送我回来了 听着
Uh, I-I got dropped off. Listen.
我能不能和你说点事
Can--I really need to talk to you about something.
当然 说吧
Yeah. Sure.
好
Okay.
丹 我听说你在找
Dan, hey, I hear you're looking for
儿童监护权的律师
a child custody lawyer.
我明天联♥系♥你 行吗
N-uh-- I'll call you tomorrow, okay?
行 好的
Uh, yeah. Sure.
不好意思
Sorry.
对不起 让你听到了
Sorry about that, honey.
你想说什么事
So what do you wanna talk about?
没事了
Nothing.
-确定吗 -嗯 没事了
- You sure? - Yeah, no.
不是什么重要的事
Uh...wasn't important.
那我们走吧
Well, let's get out of here.
好吧 什么事 妈
Okay. What are we doing, Mom?
迈克尔 等一下 今天早上的事
Michael, wait a second. About this morning...
妈
Look, Ma.
我不想再和你谈这个了
I really don't wanna get into it again.
该说的我都说了
I already said my piece.
是的 我也听了
Yes, and I hear you.
-是吗 -是的
- You do? - Yes.
我还是觉得 这在经济上不是最好的决定
I still don't think it's the best decision financially.
你已经说的很清楚了
Yeah, you made that very clear.
但事实上
But the truth is
这不是我反对的主要原因
that wasn't my primary objection.
孩子 我
Son, I--
我已经习惯你在我身边了
I've gotten used to having you around.
妈 我只是搬到几个街区之外
Mom, I'm only moving a few blocks away.
我知道
I know.
但只要我一想到 晚上回家的时候
But the thought of coming home at night,
你不在家
and you not being there...
就因为这个原因吗
Is that what all this is about?
你会想我吗
You missing me?
好吧
Okay. All right.
我也会想你的 妈
I'm gonna miss you too, Ma.
好吗
Okay?
好了 放开我吧
Oh, come on. Get off me.
当我刚搬进来的时候 我真的以为我们会自相残杀
When I moved in, I swore we were gonna kill each other.
但和你一起隔离感觉还不错
But quarantining with you hasn't been half-bad.
你最好别不回来
You better not be a stranger.
我肯定会经常回来的
I'ma be by plenty.
你收藏的可都是好酒
You know you keeps the good wine.
-没错 -是啊
- That's right. - Yeah!
-送我回家 -好
- Take me home. - All right.
-娜塔莉 -你好
- Natalie. - Hi.
进来吧
Here. Come in.
好的
Okay.
听着 你应该知道
Listen, you should know that--
在你开口之前
No, before you say anything,
我只是
I just--
我想先告诉你
I wanted to say that earlier
我说我需要空间的时候 不是针对你
when I said I needed space, it wasn't about you.
我一直忍♥不住去想
I was so caught up in wondering
人们会怎么看待我们的事
what people would think about this--about us.
我根本不知道我们之间算怎么回事 不过
And... I don't even know what us is, but, um,
我只知道
all I do know is that, um,
无论如何 我都不想让这一切结束
whatever this is, I don't want it to end.
娜塔莉 我不
Natalie, I don't--
抱歉 我不知道
Sorry. I didn't know.
娜塔莉 这是克莱尔 我前妻
The--Natalie, this is Claire, my ex-wife.
刚打算和你说呢
I was trying to tell you.
-你好 幸会 -幸会
- Hi. Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
克莱尔把她新奥尔良的房♥子卖♥♥了
Uh, Claire, she sold her house in New Orleans,
打包了一些她觉得我可能想要的东西
packed up a few things she thought I might want.
刚把东西送过来
Just came by to drop them off.
抱歉 我应该先打电♥话♥来的
I'm sorry. I should've called, I--
我正打算走呢
I was just getting ready to leave.
-你不必离开的 -不不不 没事 你们俩...
- You don't have to leave. - No no no, it's okay. I'll let you two...
上班见
I'll see you at work.
再见
Bye.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表