今早是怎么回事
of what happened this morning.
我们今早在讨论你和凯丽
We were talking this morning about how you've been sharing
共同拥有的这些记忆
all these memories with Kelly,
而她现在很难想起来
and she's having a difficult time accessing those,
这对她来说既痛苦又困惑
and that's been painful and confusing for her.
-对不起 妈妈 -没关系 亲爱的
- I'm sorry, Mom. - That's all right, honey.
我记得我的房♥间 我记得我的熊
I remember my room, and I remember my bear,
但这些记忆
but all these memories,
你一直在说的那些快乐的回忆
all these happy memories you keep talking about
就这么消失了
are just gone.
好吧 今天早上在车里
Right. And in the car this morning,
发生了什么 怎么回事
what was going on? What happened?
我再也受不了了 我想离开
I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to get away.
就好像你的绝望
Almost like the despair that you had
因为无法
in not being able to--
找回那部分自我的绝望
to reclaim that part of yourself,
让你想逃跑
it just made you-made you wanna flee.
对吗
Does that sound right?
凯丽的记忆问题
Well, you know, Kelly's memory issues are--
是可以理解的
are actually understandable,
毕竟她经历了那么多磨难
given the ordeal that she's been through,
但我注意到
but I couldn't help noticing that--
你 比赛特夫人
that you, Mrs. Bissett,
今早你也很难
you were also having a hard time
记起一些事
remembering something this morning,
那是凯丽最喜欢的一次在海军码头的骑行
and that was Kelly's favorite ride at Navy Pier,
我记得你说过
which is a place, I mean, you said
你们一起去过很多次那里
you've been to a lot together.
你觉得有没有可能是你...
Do you think there's a chance that you--
你把这些记忆美化了一下
you might be embellishing these memories a bit?
你美化了事实
Embellishing the truth?
是我的错
It's my fault.
她跳车是我的错
It's my fault she jumped out of the car.
妈妈 不是
Mom, no.
我们都没怎么去过海军码头
We hardly went to Navy Pier.
什么
What?
还有烘焙 《哈利·波特》...
And the baking, "Harry Potter"...
我们只看完了第一部的一半
We got through half of book one.
我一直想和你一起做这些事
I always wanted to do all these things with you.
只是时间似乎总是不够
There just never seemed to be enough time.
好吧
Right.
但我们家只有我们两个
But it was just the two of us.
我得工作
I had to work.
然后有一天...
And then one day...
你放学后没回家
You didn't come home from school.
我永远都无法补偿你
And I could never make it up to you.
你能醒来是个奇迹
Getting you back, it's a miracle.
我只想做个配得上你的母亲
And I just wanna be the mother you deserve.
我和古德温女士谈过了 她否决了我的主意
I spoke to Ms. Goodwin. She nixed my idea.
说即使我们把她关在精神病区
Said even if we put her on a psych hold,
也不能强迫她做手术
we couldn't force her to have surgery.
好吧 但也值得一试
Right. Well, it was worth a shot.
是
Yeah.
她才32岁 这么年轻
She's 32. So young.
你该去给她缝合了
I guess you should go close her up.
让我再去跟她说一次
Let me talk to her one more time.
-好 -单独说
- Okay. - Alone.
拜托
Please?
好
Okay.
你会很快给我缝合吗
Are you gonna close me up soon?
我真的很想离开这里
I really wanna get out of here.
是 你妈妈生病的时候
Yeah, I'm sure you had your fill of hospitals
你肯定受够了医院
when your mom was sick.
我连花香都受不了
I can't even stand the smell of flowers.
人们以前会送花去她的病房♥
People used to send them to her hospital room.
然后送去家里
Then to the house,
在她死后
after she died.
我...
You know, I, uh...
我女儿死于白血病
I lost my daughter to leukemia,
大约十年前
about ten years ago.
就在她一岁生日后几个月
Just a few months after her first birthday.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
那一定很可怕
It must've been horrible.
她以前会在我胸前睡着
She used to fall asleep on my chest.
那是世界上最棒的感觉
Greatest feeling in the world.
我记得我看着她的小脸
I mean, I remember looking down at her little face,
想象着我要和她做的一切
imagining all the things I was gonna do with her.
带她去见圣诞老人 教她骑自行车
Take her to see Santa, teach her to ride a bike.
陪她走过红毯
Walk her down the aisle.
她很小 但很坚强
She was so small but so tough. You know?
她努力与病魔抗争
Put up one hell of a fight.
让我拥有了这辈子
Taught me more about courage and resilience
最多的勇气和坚韧
than I could learn in a lifetime.
我很少和别人谈论这件事
I don't talk about this with many people.
你为什么要和我说
Why did you?
因为你的生命和我女儿的生命
Because your life is just as precious
一样珍贵
as my little girl's.
你要为此斗争
And you need to fight for it.
斗争吧
Fight for it.
好的
Okay.
她同意做手术了
She, uh, agreed to the surgery.
太棒了
That's wonderful.
我现在去给她预定手术室
I'm gonna go book her an O.R. now.
你怎么让她改变主意的
How'd you get her to change her mind?
动之以情
Made it personal.
安娜
Anna?
我买♥♥了披萨 亲爱的
I got pizza, honey.
夏威夷披萨 很有趣的是
Hawaiian pizza, which, interestingly enough,
这是加拿大人发明的
it turns out, was invented in Canada.
我流血了
I'm bleeding.
明白
Okay.
-穿上你的大衣 -好的
- Let's, uh, get your coat on. - Okay.
-带你去医院 -好的
- And get you to the hospital. - Okay.
我们就能明白是怎么回事
So we can figure out what's going on.
我想我已经说清楚了
I thought I made myself clear.
伙计 我很抱歉 但我别无选择
Dude, I'm sorry, but I didn't have a choice.
那个演讲很重要
I mean, that presentation was important.
比急诊室还重要
More important than the E.D.?
我只离开了一个小时
I was only gone an hour,
而且我处理完了所有的病人
and I cleared all my patients.
这不是重点 兄弟
That's not the point, man.
如果我不信任我的医生们
Look, how am I supposed to run this department
我还如何运营这个部门
if I can't trust my doctors?
试验是由医院批准的
Look, this trial is sanctioned by the hospital.
如果你有问题 就去找古德温
If you have a problem with it, take it up with Goodwin.
生化妊娠
A chemical pregnancy?
是指受精卵出现染色体异常
It's when the fertilized egg has chromosomal abnormalities
没有完全在子♥宫♥壁着床
and doesn't fully implant into the uterine wall.
就像一次非常严重的经期一样
It's like having a really bad period.
如果不检测
You wouldn't have known you were pregnant
你都不会知道自己怀孕了
had you not taken a test.
安娜 你不会有事的
Anna, you're gonna be fine.
我给你们俩一些时间
I'll give you two some time.
-谢谢 小娜 -没关系
- Thanks, Nat. - Of course.
亲爱的 我想了很多
You know, honey, I've been thinking
关于你所说的事情
a lot about what you said.
你是对的 你妈妈和我
And you're right, you know, Mom and I,
我们之间相处得不好
we've been having a tough time, and--
我们因为很多事情而争吵
and we've been arguing about a lot of stuff,
但是有一件我们绝对统一的事
but one thing that we absolutely agree on
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表