accept being mortal.
记得我们怎么对待你的创伤后应激障碍吗
Remember when we were dealing with your PTSD?
《平静祷文》
The, um, the serenity prayer.
怎么说的来着
How did, uh-- how'd that go again?
"赐予我宁静
"Grant me the serenity
"接受我无法改变之事
"To accept the things that I cannot change,
给我勇气 改变我可以改变之事"
the courage to change the things I can..."
然后呢
And?
"给我智慧 看清二者的区别"
"And wisdom to know the difference."
遗传与我
为世界带来可能性
但即使他们把他的DNA录入数据库
But even if they put his DNA into their database,
获取结果不也需要很长时间吗
doesn't it take a really long time to get the results back?
我加急了指令 会很快处理
I'm expediting the order. Rush processing.
遗传与我
我告诉我的家人我做了检测
结果让我很惊讶
这会让我们花三倍的钱
I mean, it's gonna cost us triple,
但这周我们就会得到结果
but we'll have an answer by this week.
我知道奥吉在移植名单的后排
I realize Auggie is low on the transplant list,
但要把我们的希望
but pinning our hopes
寄托于寻找长♥期♥失联的亲戚吗
on finding some long-lost relative?
本 网上有很多人们通过
Ben, the internet is flooded with stories of people
DNA数据库找到家人的故事
who have found family members through DNA databases.
-这会成功的 -你怎么能确定
- This is gonna work. - How can you be so sure?
因为 必须是这样
Because...it has to.
你收到古德温的短♥信♥了吗
You get Goodwin's text?
"马上来我办公室"
"My office, now."
我猜就这样了
So I guess this is it.
是啊 让我们赶快了结吧
Yep. Let's get this over with.
好
Okay.
曼宁 我今天把你置于了极难的境地
You know, Manning, I put you in an impossible position today.
如果古德温要处罚 我会替你受过的
When Goodwin lays the hammer, I take the fall.
真高尚
Noble.
但我选择了和你一起手术
But I chose to scrub in with you,
所以不管发生了什么 都是我们共同的事
so whatever happens, happens to us both.
好了
Okay.
我甚至不知道从何说起
I don't even know where to begin.
因为你置病人于风险之中而让我失望
My dismay at the risk you put your patient in,
或者因为吉伦医生
or the headache I have
叫嚷着自己有多生气而让我头疼
from Dr. Gillen screaming about how furious she is.
顺便说一句 她生气是有原因的
And by the way, her anger is justified.
即便如此
That said--
你们做得很棒
incredible job.
-我们没解雇 -相信我
- We're not fired? - Trust me...
你们就差一点点了
you came very, very close.
董事会支持吉伦医生
The board was with Dr. Gillen.
他们想让你们俩走
They wanted to see you two gone.
但我让他们看到
But I helped them see
如果解雇了两位英雄
there's no PR value in a successful ex-vivo surgery
成功的离体手术就没有公♥关♥价值了
if you fire the two heroes of the day.
谢谢你 古德温女士 谢谢你
Thank you, Ms. Goodwin. Thank you.
-妈 准备回家了吗 -好的
- Hey, Ma. Ready to go home? - Yeah.
出去吧
Get outta here.
-再见 -晚安
- Ma'am. - Good night.
所以你是去那儿了
Oh, so that's where you've been.
你还好吗
You okay?
就这样了
It is what it is.
但这里有一百份病人档案 更多的就要来了
But 100 patient files here and more on the way.
芝加哥国会医院
我还是很抱歉
Still, I'm sorry.
我知道你做了个不情愿的交易
I know you had to make a deal you didn't really want to.
总而言之 要拯救生命
End of the day, it's about saving lives.
试验需要一个证明药物有效的机会
The trial needs a chance to prove the drug can work.
梅菲尔德的病人可以证明
Mayfield's patients guarantee that.
我今天的工作结束了
Well, I am done for the day.
我可以帮你整理这些文件
I can help you start sorting through those files.
谢谢你 艾普尔
Thanks, April.
我的天 我以为今天我们完蛋了
Oh, my God, I thought it was over for us today.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表