奥吉在加州有个哥哥
Auggie has a brother in California.
你们不知道这对基尚来说意味着什么
We can't tell you what this means to Keshawn.
我们可以乘飞机过去 让兄弟俩见见面
We can fly out so the boys can meet.
生化妊娠
A chemical pregnancy?
你妈妈知道吗
Does your mom know?
不知道 请不要告诉她
God no, and please don't tell her.
他做了手术
He's had surgery.
我意识到了我不该在手术后这么快就回来
I realize I shouldn't have come back so soon.
你为什么要这么做
Why do you think you did that?
我是急诊室主任
I'm the chief of the ED.
我有更重大的责任
I have a greater responsibility.
通常是行业内最优秀的人
It's often the people who are the very best
觉得自己最不称职
who feel the most inadequate.
建议你别走这一步
Wouldn't do that if I were you.
-崔医生 -抱歉
- Dr. Choi. - I'm sorry.
我忍♥不住想提醒你 你暴露了一个车
I just had to warn you. You're leaving a rook exposed.
我知道
I know.
我在用开局让棋法
I'm attempting a gambit.
-一旦他吃了我的车 -骑士走到F6格
- Once he takes my rook... - Knight F6.
三步之内就将军 厉害
Then you've got mate in three. Well done.
我保证不会一整天都下棋
I promise I don't spend all day playing games.
坏习惯多的是 网上下个棋没什么
Hey, as far as vices go, online chess isn't so bad.
-早上好 维诺尼医生 -早
- Good morning, Dr. Virani. - Hi.
崔医生 借一步说话
Dr. Choi, a word?
好 失陪了
Sure. Excuse us.
你好像还没有发我
You know, you still haven't sent me
对于新急诊室职位的候选人
your top candidates for the new ED position.
好
Right.
你上周晕倒之后
After your collapse last week,
我们都同意应该给你减轻工作量
we both agreed you needed to lighten your load.
我会雇人的
And I'm gonna hire someone.
只是还没找到最合适的
I just haven't found the perfect fit yet.
好 既然你还在找
Well, since you're still searching,
附近郊区的一家医院 离职了一批
a list of ED docs let go through no fault of their own
毫无过错的急救医生
from a nearby rural hospital.
他们宣告破产之后
Gaffney acquired the institution
加夫尼收♥购♥了那家医院
when they went bankrupt.
你认识吗
Someone you know?
迪恩·阿彻
Dean Archer.
他是我当海军时的高级医疗官
He was my senior medical officer in the navy.
医术十分了得 我的知识基本都是他教的
Outstanding physician. Taught me most of what I know.
好 看看你能不能在今天
Well, see if you can schedule
约个面试
an interview today.
就算不是阿彻医生
And if not Dr. Archer,
也要在本周内找到合适人选
I want that position filled by the end of the week.
是 女士
Yes, ma'am.
爸
Dad?
爸
Dad?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
你不是要去学习小组吗
Aren't you gonna be late for your pod?
外面有车在等我
I've got an Uber waiting outside.
你能不能帮我签一下化学成绩单
Can you just sign this chemistry test for me please?
签这里就行
Just right there's fine.
怎么是D
Whoa. A D?
是D+
Plus.
话说你为什么把成绩单拿给我
Why are you bringing this to me anyway?
-不是该轮到你妈妈了吗 -你知道她那样的
- Isn't it your mom's week? - Dad, you know how she is.
她会没收我的手♥机♥或者平板电脑
She would take my phone or my iPad
不管我跟她说什么
and just anything that I say to her,
她都会说是借口
she'd say it's an excuse.
那你有什么理由吗
Well, what do you have to say for yourself?
我们几周前不是聊过吗
We talked about this a few weeks ago.
你当时不是很想好好学习吗
You really seemed like you wanted to step it up.
我知道
I know.
这是...
It's just with the...
怀孕吓了我一跳 还有可能要搬家
with the pregnancy scare and the potential of moving.
我甚至不知道我们会留下还是离开...
I don't even know if we're staying or going, so...
我得走了
Listen. I gotta go.
你能不能...
So can you just...
我知道最近对你来说很难熬
Um, I know this has been a stressful time, okay?
但是今天就是最后的监护权听证会
But at least got the final custody hearing today,
无论如何 我们会知道结果
so one way or the other, we are gonna have closure.
-不会再模棱两可了 -好
- No more limbo. - Yep.
欧文
Owen?
再看一个 然后我们就送姥姥去机场
One more video, and then we're taking Nana to the airport, okay?
-说句话 -好
- Hello? - Kay.
妈妈
Hey, Mom?
要是五分钟内再不走 就要堵车了
If we don't leave in five, we're gonna hit traffic.
妈
Mom?
走之前你再吃两口 知道吗
I want you to take two bites before we leave, okay?
今天大家是怎么了
What is it with everyone in this house today?
妈
Mom?
你还在洗澡吗
Are you still in the shower?
人呢
Hello?
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom?
妈 能听到吗
Mom, can you hear me?
妈 我的视频不放了
Mom, I can't get my video to play.
欧文 等一下
Owen, one second!
妈 你帮我弄一下
Mom, can you fix it?
欧文 别进来 待在客厅里
Owen, do not come in here. Stay in the living room.
喂 我妈妈倒在地上不省人事
Hi, yes. I found my mom unresponsive on the floor.
我需要救护车
I need an ambulance now.
妈
Mom?
欧文
Owen.
芝加哥医院
第六季 第八集
借过
Coming through.
听起来是他们
Oh. Sounds like them.
在这儿呢
There they are! Whoo!
我给你的十美金都花完了吗
Did you spend the whole $10 that I gave you?
至少买♥♥了一部分健康食品
At least they have some healthy options.
是啊
That's true. That's true.
-往后倒一倒吧 -我帮他
- Let's back this up. - I'll help him.
好 他能处理
Okay then. He's got it.
跟你们度过这一周真的太好了
It's been so great to spend the week with y'all.
很感谢你们赶过来
We really appreciate you making the trip.
别这么说 我们很乐意来的
Oh, please. It was our pleasure.
基尚
Keyshawn?
你把分别礼物给弟弟吧
Why don't you give your brother his goodbye present?
礼物
A present?
《沼泽轶事》 太好了
"Swamp Tales"? Nice!
我们能现在就玩吗
Can we play right now?
小家伙们 这是你们一起的最后一天了
Come on, fellas. It's your last day together.
你们真的想要把它花在玩电子游戏上吗
You really wanna spend it playing video games?
对啊
Yeah!
那就好好玩吧
Have fun, guys.
-你喜欢吗 -当然
- You like it? - Yeah!
谢谢
Thanks!
对基尚来说真是梦想成真
Dream come true for Keyshawn.
他一直都想找到他弟弟
He's always wanted to find his little brother.
我们一听说奥基生病了
Yeah, when we learned that Auggie was sick,
我们就祈祷他会好起来
we just prayed that he would be okay.
你们俩都为他做了很多
You both have done so much for him.
你救了他的命
You saved his life.
我们为他最终能找到一个肝而高兴
We're just happy he finally got a liver.
我们爱奥基爱到不行
We love Auggie to pieces.
那还用说
That's clear.
很可能正因为这个我的心才狂跳不止
Probably why my heart is going a mile a minute.
什么
What?
听着... 真不知道该怎么说
Um, look--we don't know how to put this.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表