but then that wouldn't be fair to Ms. Taylor.
是的
No.
我希望你还没有告诉她你是谁
I take it you haven't told her who you are.
那就好
Good.
我希望你能拿出专业素养
I'm counting on your professionalism
对她一视同仁
to treat her like any other med student.
-我一定会 -我是说真的 麦基
- Absolutely. - I mean it, Maggie.
不偏袒 不搞特殊
No favoritism, no special treatment.
维诺尼医生 借一步说话
Dr. Virani, a word, please?
好的
Of course.
-你感觉怎么样 -很不好
- How are you feeling? - Terrible.
你喝了将近八百毫升
Well, I mean, you did drink
45度的威士忌
almost 800 milliliters of 90 proof whiskey.
喝威士忌的事对不起
I'm so sorry about the whiskey.
我一般不喝那么多酒
I normally don't drink that much.
再次抱歉 我不该就这么跑出去
Look, I'm sorry, again, for dashing out on you like that
把你晾在那里那么久
and leave you hanging for so long,
当时是我一个同事
but it turns out that a member of our staff
被一个妄想症患者枪击
was shot by a delusional patient.
他现在在做手术
Yeah, he's in surgery now.
天哪
Oh, my God.
米沙 当做是为了我 好吗
Mischa, here's what you can do for me, all right?
跟我这个老朋友讲讲 到底怎么回事
You can tell an old friend... what's really going on here?
你那位佐林先生根本不是精神病
Your Mr. Zorin was never psychotic,
你能为他做的最坏的事
and the worst thing you can do for him
就是把他关进精神病院
is confine him to the psychiatric ward.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
不认识他 但我认识其他像这样的人
No, not personally, but I have known others like him.
渐进型精神分♥裂♥
The sluggish schizophrenia
是一种编造出来的病
is a phony diagnosis,
给政敌冠以精神病
which was given to political dissidents
以此为由囚禁他们
in order to incarcerate them,
特殊精神病院
and special psychiatric hospitals
只不过是监狱
were nothing more than prisons,
很可怕的地方
awful places,
所以佐林先生醒来时反应这么激烈
and that's why Mr. Zorin reacted so violently
他醒来发现自己所在的地方
when he woke up and realized where he was:
是他最恐惧的噩梦
his worst nightmare.
在苏联
Yeah. In the Soviet Union,
治疗精神病用的是武器
psychiatry was weaponized.
体罚是常态
It was used to punish.
那么 米沙 你有做这样的事吗
So, Mischa, were you already practicing at this point?
你是在问 我有没有参与
You're asking, did I participate?
你不明白 他们对我们进行训练
You can't understand that we were trained
给我们灌输苏联是最完美的政♥府♥形式
that Soviet Union was the most perfect form of government,
如果有人反对
and if someone was against it,
他们就是疯了
they had to be insane.
政♥治♥越轨行为是认不清现实
Political deviance was a failure to grasp reality.
尽管如此 你内心肯定十分煎熬
I mean, still though, that must have been very difficult.
那是个不同的世界
It was a different world.
就像开枪打你同事的那个人
It's like this man who shot your colleague.
我们都陷入了幻想
We were all delusional.
心脏装好了
The heart is in place.
-好的 类固醇 -正在注入
- Okay, steroid. - Dosing.
取下十字钳
Remove the cross clamp.
好
Okay.
-没有跳动 -再等等看
- It's not beating. - Give it a moment.
我要出去一下
I need to step out.
快点
Come on.
她没事
Hey, she's good.
我们恢复了心律
We were able to pace the heart,
一旦心脏复律
and once we got it jump-started,
它就开始自主跳动了
it continued on its own.
-天哪 -收缩正常
- Oh, my God. - Yeah, contractions were good.
修复后的二尖瓣正常工作
The repaired mitral valve is working well.
她会没事的 他们在给她缝合
She's going to be okay. They're closing her up now.
-克罗特 谢谢你 -没事
- Crockett, thank you. - Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
天哪
Oh, God.
我之前对你很不公平
I wasn't fair to you.
既不公平 又不坦诚
I wasn't fair, and I wasn't honest.
我明白你为什么瞒着我
Look, I understand why you cut me out.
只是希望你当时能信任我
I just wish you felt you could've trusted me.
真是讽刺
How is that for irony?
我总是和你说情感承诺
I was always talking to you about commitment,
-你要学会信任 -是啊
- that you needed to trust. - Yeah.
娜塔莉 我想告诉你
Look, Natalie. I want you to know...
不管发生了什么
regardless of everything,
我始终感激你
I'll always be grateful to you.
为什么
Why?
在遇见你之前 我的生活很空虚
Well, my life was pretty empty till I met you.
内心封闭 充满恐惧
Closed off, a lot of fears.
你让我看到了生活的希望
You showed me what could be,
如何去抓住机会
how to take a chance.
有什么进展吗
Any news?
还没有
Still too soon.
和古德温女士那里还好吗
Everything all right with Goodwin?
血压90/48
BP 90 over 48,
心率50
heart rate 50,
血压85/42 心率45
85 over 42. Heart rate, 45.
他休克了 贝蒂 怎么回事
He's in shock. Betty, what's going on?
-并未出现失血现象 -天啊
- We haven't lost any blood. - Oh, God...
我没有给他特殊的药物
I didn't give him anything different.
这不是药物产生的反应
It's not a reaction to the meds.
容量状态如何
Volume status?
很好 而且他呼吸顺畅
Good, and he was ventilating fine.
并不是心脏或肺部问题
It's not cardiac or pulmonary.
腹部和外侧束减压状况良好
Ventral and lateral cords are well-decompressed,
没有活动性出血
no active bleeding.
这是神经源性休克
It's neurogenic shock.
一定有什么压♥迫♥了腹部的脐带处
Something must be pushing on the cord ventrally.
血压81/49 心率39
81 over 40, heart rate 39.
贝蒂 加大药物剂量和升压剂
Betty, up his meds and pressers.
马上
On it.
好 起搏器准备好 以防万一
Okay, paddles ready in case he codes.
-心率降到35了 -他的心率减慢了
- Heart rate's down to 35. - He's bradycardic.
迪恩的"好主意"会害死伊森的
Dean's brilliant idea is going to kill Ethan.
滴注多巴胺 50毫克利鲁唑注入鼻胃管
Dopamine drip, Riluzole 50 milligrams down the NG tube,
开始进行琥钠甲强龙方案
and start the Solumedrol protocol.
你需要给脊柱另一侧减压
You need to decompress the other side of the spine.
我心里有数
I know what I need to do.
血压73/39 心率33 还在下降
Still falling, 73 over 39, heart rate 33.
该死的
Goddammit.
杆式分散器 定好螺丝刀位置
Rod distractor and set screwdriver.
现在进行脊柱分离
Distracting the spine now.
他可能随时需要抢救
He's gonna code any second.
成了
Done.
生命体征在恢复
Vitals improving.
血压90/55 心率43
90 over 55, heart rate 43.
现在血压110/65 心率60
Now 110 over 65, heart rate 60.
钻头拿来 把第二个杆式分散器放好
Drill. Get the second rod in.
然后你就可以缝合了
Then you can close.
我们需要麦克森和大针筒
We'll need O-Maxon and a large needle driver.
好了 都搞定了
There. All worked out.
他们成功了
They did it.
结果如何
And?
他撑下来了
He pulled through.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
今天真是...
This day...
我得去找古德温女士 一会就回来
I got to see Ms. Goodwin. I'll be right back.
我的理解是 你拿了临床试验的药物
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表