Dr. Douglas, she was convicted by a jury.
先生 我们不是请您再次提出诉讼
Sir, we're not asking to relitigate the past.
我们只是请您协助我们
We're simply asking for your assistance
把她的聆讯提前
in getting her hearing moved up on the docket.
听着 我知道我能给出最官方的回答
Listen, I know the most politic answer I can give you
就是我保证会去想想办法
is that I'll promise to look into it,
但事实是
but the reality is,
我们已经有超过一千个案子等着结案
we've got somewhere north of 1,000 cases waiting to clear
都拜新冠管制所赐
because of this COVID bottleneck.
而且几乎每一件案子都比这个案子更紧要
And pretty much every one of them takes preference to this.
抱歉 我们只能如此
I'm sorry. It's just where we are.
里面情况如何
How's it going in there?
我们找到那个洞了
We found the hole.
修补上吧
Repairing it now.
如果你想知道 那个洞在食道里
In case you're wondering, it was in the esophagus.
我觉得这终究不是白费力气的
I guess it wasn't a wild goose chase after all.
你是对的 威尔 干得漂亮
You were right, Will. Good job.
我希望你能理解
Look, I hope you understand.
我觉得我得在这里做出一些改变
I feel I have to make some changes around here.
上周我和古德温女士讨论我的新职位时
Last week when Ms. Goodwin and I discussed my new role--
-上周 -是的
- Last week? - Yeah.
我们都觉得急诊室
And we both agreed the ED
现在没有发挥出应有的作用
has not been running as effectively as it could be.
我认为是因为缺少一个领导角色
I think that's because of a lack of leadership,
而且我认为一个好的领导
and I believe a good leader takes responsibility
一定要为他任内发生的所有事情负责
for everything that happens on his watch.
没错
That's true.
一个好的领导同样也不必事事插手
A good leader also doesn't micromanage.
一个好的领导用人不疑
A good leader trusts that those under him
相信他们的做事能力
know what they're doing.
也许更甚于相信他自己
Maybe even more than he does.
该你了 亲爱的
Your turn, honey.
其实下周你可以过来给我们做晚饭
You know, you could come over next week and cook dinner for us.
妈妈一直很爱吃你做的千层面
Mom has always loved your lasagna.
不如我们等等看妈妈是什么想法
Why don't we wait and see how mom feels?
她并没表现出来
She doesn't act like it,
但她其实很需要你 爸爸
but she actually really needs you, Dad.
宝贝 妈妈会没事的
Sweetie, Mom's gonna be fine.
我真的不想让你担心
I really don't want you to worry.
你不想去陪着她吗
Don't you wanna be there for her?
一个电♥话♥我就会来
I'm just a phone call away.
如果妈妈需要我 她会打电♥话♥的
You know, if Mom needs me, she'll call.
爸爸 她要带我搬去亚利桑那州
Dad, she's moving us to Arizona.
-什么 -是真的
- What? - Yeah.
搬家 为什么
Move? Why?
她有说是为什么吗
Did she say why?
有一天她举止很怪异
She was acting weird one day,
所以我看了她的电脑
so I got into her computer and...
-你黑进了她的电脑 -不 我知道
- You broke into her computer-- - No, no, no! I know, I know.
我找到了很多凤♥凰♥城的房♥屋中介发的邮件
But I found all of these emails from this realtor in Phoenix,
他一直在给她发房♥源介绍 爸爸
and he's been sending her listings, Dad.
我不想去凤♥凰♥城
I don't wanna go to Phoenix.
好的 亲爱的 听着
Okay, sweetie, look.
还没发生呢 我们会想办法的 好吗
Hasn't happened yet. We're gonna figure it out. Okay?
对讲机
Walkie.
艾普尔
Hey, April.
你现在依旧觉得把她妈妈带来是好主意吗
You still think it's a good idea to bring in the mother?
是的
Yeah, I do.
好吧 告诉她可以
All right. Tell her it's okay.
-真的吗 -只要她穿上全套防护服
- Really? - As long as she's dressed in full PPE.
我会确保这一点的 我保证
I'll make sure of it. I promise.
坚持住 好吗 我们会找来你妈妈的
Hang in there, okay? We'll get your mom.
快接啊
Pick up.
亚力杭德拉·克鲁兹
你好 妈妈 你好 我的宝贝
Hey, mamas. Hey, my love.
你们俩还好吗
How are you two doing?
我起好名字了 叫努鲁
I decided on a name. Nuru.
意思是"在阳光下出生"
It means "born in daylight."
-好听吗 -很好听
- Isn't that pretty? - Yeah, it is.
没错 这是你的名字 努鲁
Yeah. That's your name, Nuru.
我的努鲁
My Nuru.
我们要把这个孩子
We're gonna have to return this child
暂时送回育婴室
back to the nursery temporarily.
为什么
Why?
我的搭档刚刚下班
My partner just ended his shift,
替班的人到之前 只有我一个人
so I'm on my own until I can get a replacement to sub in.
所以呢
So?
所以当只有一个警♥察♥监管时
So when there's just one of us,
根据规定 犯人必须一直带着手铐
protocol dictates that the inmate remain shackled at all times.
好 如果非要铐着我也可以
Okay, cuff me if you have to,
但是别把我的孩子送走
but leave my baby.
规定还说 不允许有访客
It also states that there are no visitors allowed.
你在开玩笑吗 你不用非得这样的
Are you kidding? You don't have to do this.
我只是服从命令而已
I'm just following orders.
带走吧
Do it.
不要
No!
曼宁医生
Dr. Manning...
出去等着
Wait outside.
我实在不想自己动手 女士
I really don't want to have to do this myself, ma'am.
那就不要这样
Then don't.
请你让开
I'm gonna need you to step out of the way.
这个孩子就留在这里
This baby is not going anywhere.
我没这个时间
I don't have time--
不行
No!
娜塔莉
Natalie?
最重要的是 都结束了 对吧
The thing is, we're done, right?
很感激你们能够理解
...And I appreciate you guys understanding this.
没事了吧 谢谢 谢谢你
Are we good? Thank you, thank you.
我一直都说谈判就像量体温
Well, I always say negotiations are like temperature checks.
冷静至上
Cooler heads prevail.
对不起 曼宁医生
Sorry, Dr. Manning.
没事的 厄尔
It's okay, Earl.
所以他们不打算提出指控吗
So they're not pressing charges?
我都没有用上武力威胁
I didn't have to do much saber-rattling.
警局也不想把这个事闹大
Sheriff's department really didn't want to make this an issue.
不要再发生这种事了 好吗 杀手
Let's not do this again, okay, killer?
你还好吗
You okay?
看起来没事了
Seems so.
说服了一位美国公民自♥由♥联盟的律师
Convinced a lawyer at the ACLU
调查艾莎的案子
to look into Aisha's case.
-真是个好消息 -是啊
- That's great news. - Yeah.
在你像神奇女侠一样对那个警卫之前
That's what I was coming to tell you
我正要告诉你这件事
before you went Wonder Woman on that guard.
我们都攻击了一名警官
We both assault an officer,
她和孩子被分开了 我却只受到轻微处罚
she gets separated from her baby, I get a slap on the wrist.
我不知道有什么区别
I wonder what the difference is.
你觉得如果是你推了他 会有区别吗
You think it would've been different if you pushed him?
我也不知道 我是个医生
I don't know. I'm a doctor.
我可能会离远点
I may get some leeway.
也许下次就是我推了 到时候就知道了
Maybe I'll do the shoving next time, and we'll see.
希望有一天
You know, hopefully someday
我们的孩子不用面对这种事
our kids won't have to deal with this.
是啊
Yeah. Well...
没有希望 我们什么都不是
We're nothing without hope.
艾普尔 接收一下这位病人
April, help me with this intake.
亚力杭德拉·克鲁兹 50岁
Alejandra Cruz, 50 years old,
在她工作的酒店晕倒了
collapsed at the hotel where she works.
到医院后检测出了新冠阳性
Just tested positive for COVID upon arrival.
艾普尔
April.
也许我还是不够小心
Maybe I wasn't so careful after all.
别急 亚力杭德拉 保存体力 好吗
Easy, Alejandra. Save your energy, okay?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表