拉蒙娜 你得躺在床上
Ramona, you need to stay in bed.
拉蒙娜 拉蒙娜
Ramona, Ramona--
我要起诉你 我要起诉这家医院
I will sue you. I will sue this hospital.
-沃尔特 沃尔特 -住手
- Walter, Walter! - No, stop!
-拉蒙娜 你需要 -住手
- Ramona, you need to-- - No, stop! No!
回床上 上束带
Back in bed. Soft restraints, please.
放开我 放开我
Get off! Let go of me! Let go of me!
你不能这么做 放开我
No! You can't do this! No! Let go of me!
住手
Stop, please!
2毫克安定
Two of Ativan.
小娜
Hey, Nat.
你和克罗特
So, uh, you and Crockett?
-迪恩告诉你的吗 -没错
- Dean told you. - Yeah.
好吧 他打算让一个
All right, look. He was about to send a patient home
胆囊严重感染的患者出院
with a severely infected gallbladder, okay?
如果不让克罗特介入 我们都发现不了
We wouldn't have known about it had I not sent Crockett in.
-这么做没有错 -当然
- It was the right thing to do. - Sure.
但就算你们的诊断无误
But being right about the medicine
也不是你们这么做的借口
doesn't excuse the way you went about things.
好 不会再有第二次了
Fine. It won't happen again.
听着
And listen.
如果你和克罗特在下班后约会
If you and Crockett are seeing each other outside of work,
那你们得去人事那边
then you'll need to go to HR
把事情说清楚
and declare that that's the case.
什么 得了吧
What? Oh, come on.
你当时和人事说清楚你和艾普尔在约会吗
Did you declare your relationship with April to HR?
没有 可能也不该说
No, we didn't and we probably should've.
但我和艾普尔也没有同时诊断过一个病人
But April and I were never in the position to double doc anybody.
人事 你认真的吗 伊森
But HR? Really, Ethan?
我只是不希望你或是医院
I'm just trying to protect you and the hospital
受到任何法律追索
from any legal recourse.
好吗
Okay?
请认真对待这件事
So please take it seriously.
天哪
Oh, my God.
-很好 -谢谢
- Perfect. - Thank you.
玛德琳
Madeline.
你是来看蒂昂·杰弗森的吗
Are you here to see Tionne Jefferson?
是她向护士长申请的
She put in a request with the charge nurse.
为什么
Why?
她要把孩子送给儿童和家庭服务局吗
Is she giving her baby over to DCFS?
麦基 你知道这些细节我不能说
Maggie, you know I can't reveal those details.
我真是烦透他了
I'm so annoyed with him right now.
-伊森还是阿彻 -都是
- With Ethan or Archer? - Both, I guess.
但主要是伊森
But mostly Ethan.
你不想去人事部吗
You don't want to go to HR?
这是对我们隐私的侵犯 克罗特
It's a violation of our privacy, Crockett.
好吧 那就算了
Yeah, okay. Then forget it.
伊森不会就这么算了的
Well, Ethan's not just gonna let this go.
-所以 -没错
- So... - Right.
好吧
Okay.
那我们就去 没什么大不了的
So we go to HR. No big deal.
好吗
Right?
除非你有保留意见
I mean, unless you have reservations.
不
No.
只是一下子公开
It's just the whole going public of it all.
我甚至都能听到人们会议论什么
You know, I can just hear what people are gonna say. It's--it's--
原来是这么回事
So that's what this is about.
你担心别人的想法
You're worried about what other people think.
不
I'm--no.
但你确实有保留意见
But you do have reservations.
好吧 你决定 小娜
Okay. Your call, Nat.
我要去换衣服了
I'm gonna get out of these scrubs.
伊森
Ethan.
我和实验室确认过了
I checked in with the lab,
看到你病人的骨髓样本正准备检测
saw your patient's bone marrow sample's there for testing,
我让技术人员直接检测了
so I asked the tech to go ahead
看看骨髓细胞
and take a look at the myeloid cells.
确认一下患者是不是得了维萨斯
See if your patient has VEXAS after all.
赫克托不是你的病人
Hector's not your patient.
之前曼宁和马塞尔也这么做 我还以为你说
Well, see, I thought you said that it wasn't such a big deal
这没什么大不了
about Manning and Marcel before, so.
我不认为他们的约会是问题
Look, I didn't think it was an issue that they were in a relationship,
但没有允许
not that it's okay
对其他病人的患者进行检测
to start running tests on other doctors' patients.
好吧 有些规则没有严格执行
Ah, well, little hard knowing which rules to follow
我也不太知道到底该遵循什么规则
when some of them aren't enforced.
你这就虚伪了
You're being disingenuous.
你说得对
You're right.
总之 我只想告诉你
Anyway, I'm just letting you know
你可能会听到这个维萨斯的消息
you might hear something about this VEXAS.
查尔斯医生 你在这里
Dr. Charles. There you are.
我正打算来见你
I was just on my way to see you.
拉蒙娜 你不是应该在床上躺着吗
Ramona, shouldn't you-- shouldn't you be in bed?
我挣脱了束带
I slipped my restraints.
我真的需要和你谈谈
I really needed to talk to you.
我要坦白
I have a confession to make.
好吧
Okay.
你说得对
You were right.
为了见布里吉斯医生 我往脚上射了钉子
I did shoot myself with a nail gun to see Dr. Bridges.
我身上有些不对劲
And there's something wrong with me.
我现在知道了
I know that now.
有时候
Well, you know, sometimes, um,
和自己坦诚 是一件很解脱的事
being honest with yourself, that can be very freeing.
只是
It's just--
很难承受这么多
a lot, you know?
失去父亲
To lose your dad.
找到一个懂得这种感受的人
And it's so helpful
对我真的很有帮助
to find people who know what that feels like.
是 比如布里奇斯医生
Right. Like Dr. Bridges.
不是
No.
不是 我说的是你
No, I was talking about you.
认识你我真是太幸运了
I am so lucky to have met you.
你不必对我感到紧张
You don't need to be nervous around me.
我在你身边很自在
I am very comfortable around you.
我相信你一定会成为
And I'm pretty sure that you're going to be
最适合我的医生
the best doctor I've ever had.
戴维斯女士
Miss Davis.
-你在这啊 -你好 戴维斯女士
- There you are. - Hi, Miss Davis.
你把我们吓了一跳 回楼上去吧
You gave us quite a scare. Let's go back upstairs.
对
Yeah.
你现在应该好好休息
Really good idea for you to get some rest now.
好吧 拉蒙娜
Okay, Ramona?
我会...
Um, I will, um,
我明天肯定去看望你 好吧
I will make sure that I look in on you tomorrow, okay?
晚安
Good night.
再见 查尔斯医生
Goodbye, Dr. Charles.
我都要等不及了
I really can't wait.
好了
Okay.
好了
There.
我看儿童与家庭服务部来过了
I saw that DCFS was here.
你在考虑把孩子送去领养吗
You're thinking about giving your baby up for adoption?
我不配做他母亲
I don't deserve him.
蒂昂 无法证明你孩子的出生缺陷
Tionne, there's no evidence that you're responsible
是你造成的
for your baby's birth defect.
但有可能是我
But I could've been.
我这一生犯过很多错
I made so many mistakes in my life.
万一这次我再搞砸了呢
What if I mess up again?
万一我照顾不好他呢
What if I can't take care of him right?
你可以的
You can.
你不是孤身一人 你还有家人
You're not alone. You got family.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表