红头发的人喜欢吃辣是真的吗
Is it true redheads like spicy food?
我还没听说过
Uh, I haven't heard that one.
安妮塔 你今天摔倒了
So, Anita, you had a fall today, huh?
对
Yeah.
-吃完早餐后在厨房♥里摔倒了 -好
- In the kitchen after breakfast. - Okay.
-摔伤了胳膊 -没错
- You hurt your arm? - Mm-hmm.
嗯
Yeah.
-你失去意识了吗 -没有
- Did you lose consciousness? - No.
这里是怎么回事
What happened here?
这是几天前摔的
That was a couple of days ago.
其实她上周摔倒了三次
She's actually fallen three times in the last week.
有低血压病史吗
Any history of low blood pressure,
-有头晕或抽搐吗 -没有
- fainting, or seizures? - Mm-mm.
你有在吃什么新药吗
You on any new medications?
没有 我不吃药
No. I don't take anything.
我们国家的人吃太多药了
I think this country is overmedicated.
你是个航♥空♥管制员
I see you're an air traffic controller.
-没错 -这工作挺有压力
- Mm-hmm. - Pretty stressful work.
没事 我都做了五年了
No, I've been doing it for five years.
我很清楚怎么安排那些小飞机的航线
I know where all those little planes are going.
厉害
Impressive.
布拉德 你有什么别的要补充的吗
Brad, can you think of anything else?
疫情开始后她就没有去健身房♥了
She hasn't gone to the gym since the pandemic,
几周之前 她停用了原始人饮食法
and she stopped her paleo diet a few weeks ago.
我没看出你有什么令我担心的症状
Yeah, I'm not seeing anything that concerns me.
但我们还是给你做个心电图
But we will get an EKG,
检测一下再给你手臂照个X光
labs, and an x-ray of your arm.
看我们能不能找出你最近站不稳的原因
See if we can't find out why you've been unsteady lately.
-没问题 -在这稍等
- Okey dokey. - Hang in there.
你有没有感觉她像是有点磕上头了
She seem a little high to you?
对 也许是
Yeah, maybe.
有些病人在急诊室会略微失常
You know, some people get a little loopy in the E.D.
给她加个毒理水平检测
Add a tox screen to her bloodwork.
好的 给她测血液酒精含量吗
Yeah. Blood alcohol?
好 安排上
Yeah. Okay.
-情况有变化吗 -还没
- Got any change? - Not yet.
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead.
我是塞布丽娜·维诺尼
Sabeena Virani.
不好意思 维诺尼医生
Ah... I'm sorry, Dr. Virani.
我们本该在心脏科门诊会面的
We were supposed to meet in the cardiology clinic.
如果你现在抽不开身
If this isn't a good time...
不是 只是 有个我认识的人出事了
No, it's just... someone I know.
我很抱歉 我迟点再来找你
I'm sorry. I'll catch you another time.
等等
Wait.
你说你在肯德尔制药公♥司♥工作
You said you work for Kender Pharma?
是研发部门
R&D.
我们正在医院做一个
We're running a trial at Med
口服药物治疗心力衰竭的试验
for an oral heart failure medication.
拉姆齐医生是首席研究员
Dr. Ramsey is principal investigator.
他想找个急诊室医生来做副首席
He thought it'd be good to have an E.D. Doc as co-P.I.
然后推荐了你
Recommended you.
谢了
Thanks.
下次吧 我也许感兴趣
Another time, I might be interested.
我现在手头太多事了
Just--I got a lot going on right now.
我理解 希望你一切都好
I understand. I hope everything works out.
蒂娜 布克先生状况如何
Dina, status on Mr. Booker.
体征稳定
Sats are stable.
有事叫我
Keep me posted.
伊森
Ethan?
我来了
Coming to you.
麦克尼尔先生的血氧饱和量只有85了
Mr. MacNeal, his sats are 85.
你最好和他妻子谈谈
I think you better talk to his wife.
麦克尼尔太太
Mrs. MacNeal?
你好 我是崔医生
Hi, I'm Dr. Choi.
我今天负责医治你的丈夫
I've been treating your husband today.
请告诉我他怎样了
Please. How is he?
很遗憾 他状况不太好
I'm sorry to say he's not doing well.
他的血氧含量还是只有85
His oxygen saturation level is still only 85,
比正常值低了整整十个点
a good ten points under what it should be.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我们用呼吸机给他试尽了办法
We've done everything we can with the ventilator--
给他吸一氧化二氮 吸纯氧
inhaled nitrous oxide, 100% oxygen--
但很遗憾 这些都不奏效
and unfortunately, nothing's worked.
如果呼吸机没有用
So if the ventilator hasn't helped,
我们还有什么别的
what else can we--
还有一个疗法我们可以试试
There is one more thing we could try.
用体外膜肺氧合
It's called ECMO--
这是个用来取代肺功能维持生命的机器
it's a life support system that takes the place of the lungs.
维持生命
Life support?
这听上去
That sounds so--
正是
It is.
正是这样 女士
It is, ma'am.
我不想对你掩饰
I don't wanna minimize the seriousness
你丈夫病情的严重性
of your husband's condition.
到这一步 除了外膜肺氧合已别无他法了
At this point, I believe ECMO is his only option.
你允许我们给他用吗
Do we have your permission?
好
Yes.
当然 拜托了
Of course. Uh, please.
救救我的弗雷迪
Save my Freddie.
我会尽我所能的 女士
I'll do my best, ma'am.
你好啊 亲爱的
Hi, sweetie!
你的手臂如何了
Hey. How's the arm?
X光片无异常 她手臂没有断
The x-ray is negative. Her arm is not broken.
太好了 没断
Yay! It's not broken.
但是有个情况是
But there is one thing.
你的生化检查显示
So your labs show you have
你血液里的酒精含量是0.14
a blood alcohol level of 0.14.
什么
A what?
这意味着你今天喝酒了
It indicates that you had alcohol today.
没有 我没喝
No, I didn't.
不 不可能
No. No way.
我想这有可能
So I'm just wondering maybe
是你最近经常摔倒的原因
if that's the reason you've been falling lately.
不 不可能
No. No.
我今天一点酒都没喝
I haven't had any alcohol today.
-那昨天晚上呢 -没有
- What about last night? - No!
我不喝酒 我不喜欢酒味
I don't drink. I don't like the taste.
-太恶心了 -那这样吧
- Yuck. - I'll tell you what.
我们先给你输液
Why don't we get some more fluids in your system
待会再回来帮你检查
and we'll be back to check on you in a bit?
可以吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
她喝醉了
She's drunk.
不太对劲啊
Well, something's going on.
我觉得她有很大的问题
I think she has a serious problem.
可能只是一次性的症状
Hey, might be a one-time event,
被什么东西刺♥激♥到了
you know, set off by some stressor.
这个女人上周无故跌倒了三次
The woman's fallen three times in the last week.
你不觉得这可能是常态吗
Wouldn't you call that a pattern?
她老公说她从来不喝酒
Hey, her husband said she doesn't drink.
她不喝酒
She doesn't drink.
我们测一下她的血液酒精含量
So, let's monitor her BAC,
等她下次跌倒了 我们再检查
and when she comes down, we'll check, okay?
什么
Wh--
凯丽·刘 这名白血病病人的资料有了吗
Kellie Lieu--my peds patient with leukemia?
有了 实验结果和病史刚刚送来
Yeah. Labs and history just came in.
太好了
Oh, perfect.
结果不好吗
Not good, huh?
不理想
No.
我需要外科会诊
I need a surgical consult.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表