I've been feeling sick for over a week.
-想吐 -对
- The nausea? - Yeah.
还有让人发狂的头疼 时不时地发作
And I get these insane headaches, like, on and off.
我一直和医务室的人反映
I kept telling them in the infirmary,
但一直没有人理我 直到我今天吐在了食堂
but they wouldn't listen til I threw up in the mess today.
血压162/110
BP 162/110.
好
Okay.
162/110比理想的情况有点高
162/110 is a little higher than we'd like to see.
你有高血压的病史吗
Do you have any history of hypertension?
我觉得没有
I don't think so.
那上面没写吗
Doesn't it say in there?
没有
No. No, it doesn't.
你会让他们把手铐摘了的吧
You gonna get them to take these cuffs off?
没事 戴着我也可以给你看病
Um, it's all right. I can work around them.
我听见他们在外面
Yeah, you know, I heard them out there
说我是暴♥力♥罪犯
calling me a violent offender.
就像庭审时 那个警♥察♥对大家说我拒捕
Just like the cop at my trial told everybody I was resisting arrest,
但我只是在他骚扰我表妹时推了他一把
but all I did was push him 'cause he was harassing my cousin,
我为此服了刑
and I served my time.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
把超声启动吧
Let's warm up the ultrasound.
我回监狱就是因为尾灯坏了
The only reason I'm back in jail is 'cause of a busted taillight.
假释官说这违反我的假释规定
Damn probation officer called it a violation of my parole,
而我连约到庭审让法官裁决的机会都没有
and I can't even get a court date so a judge can weigh in.
我真的很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
我知道
Yeah, I can tell.
我们不妨看看你孩子的情况吧
Why don't we see how your baby's doing, okay?
用你能动的手
With your free hand,
请你把衣服从肚子上
would you mind just lifting up your shirt
撩起来好吗
over your stomach for me?
你有产科的执照吗
You a licensed OB?
我主要看急诊科和儿科
I specialize in emergency medicine and pediatrics.
我想找个懂行的人看
I wanna see someone who knows what they're doing.
做初步的检查 我的资质绰绰有余
I am more than qualified to perform a preliminary exam.
我想要找有产科资质的医生
I wanna see a licensed OB,
在医生来之前 你什么都不能做
and you can't do anything else until I see one.
好吧
Okay.
我会让产科的人下来
I will send someone down from OB.
好吧
All right.
那是硬膜下气体 颅腔积气
So that's subdural air, a pneumocephalus.
什么
A what?
你头颅前部有气体
There's pocket of air
在里面 科克先生
trapped in the front of your head, Mr. Kirk.
-这很不好吗 -非常不好
- Is that bad? - Very.
这个量的气体
For that much air,
很难相信都没有任何外伤
it's just hard believe there's not any bruising
来提示车祸造成的头部创伤
indicating blunt head trauma from the car accident.
可能是别的原因引起的
It could be something else causing it.
从前的手术 肿瘤 感染等等
Previous surgeries, tumors, infections.
不管空气是怎么进去的 我们都得把它排出来
However the air got there, we have got to get it out.
对 最好的方法是什么
Right. What's the best way?
-在他头上钻个孔 -我的头吗
- Burr a hole in his head. - My head?
有什么损伤小点的方法吗
Anything less invasive?
我想我们可以先暂缓一下
I suppose we could put it on hold for now,
给他进行高流量氧疗
put him on high flow oxygen,
把床调高到45度
and raise his bed 45 degrees,
看看静脉回流能否起作用
see if venous drainage helps.
谢谢 萨姆
Thanks, Sam.
新主任来了
Here he comes. The new Chief.
这么好的人真是太合适了
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
萨姆就是萨姆
It's Sam.
说真的 恭喜你啊
Seriously, congratulations, man.
实至名归
Well deserved.
谢谢 威尔
Thanks, Will. Appreciate that.
你这病人怎么样了
Hey, how's your case going?
有个小谜题 但我会破解的
A bit of a mystery, but I'll crack it eventually.
也许我可以帮忙
Maybe I could help.
目前我可以搞定 先谢啦
Right now I'm good, but thanks.
实际上 威尔 作为主任
Actually, Will, as Chief,
我希望能更加亲力亲为一些
I'd like to take a more hands-on approach,
尽量多帮忙
help out where I can.
好吧
Right.
我这就发给你
I'm sending it to you now.
谢谢
Thanks.
科克先生开车撞了个路灯杆
So Mr. Kirk crashed his car into a lamp post.
他有气胸 我用胸腔插管进行了治疗
He had a pneumothorax I treated with a chest tube,
但扫描显示他的纵膈腔和头部有气体
but the CT shows air in his mediastinum and his head.
车祸引发了气胸
He had a pneumothorax from the crash.
这样剧烈的钝击
Big blunt hit like that,
空气跑到哪里都可能
the air could go all kinds of places.
也可能空气是车祸前就有了
Or maybe the air was there before the car accident,
造成了颅内压力
creating intracranial pressure.
如果空气不是车祸造成的
If the air wasn't there from the crash,
那它是怎么进去的
then how'd it get there?
杰罗姆的病历显示
Jerome's medical records show
他三周前在东慈爱医院做了心脏消融手术
he had a cardiac ablation at East Mercy three weeks ago.
如果外科医生让射频探针过热
If the surgeon was overzealous with the RF probe,
可能会在他的食道上烧出一个微洞
he could have burned a microscopic hole
那个洞术后一直在漏气
in his esophagus that's been leaking air ever since.
有趣的理论
Interesting theory.
所以我让他去做食道镜
So I'm sending him for an esophageal scope.
看看我们能不能找到这个洞
See if we can find the hole
然后做手术把它修补好
before having surgery scheduled to repair it.
去吧 有消息通知我
Go for it. Keep me posted.
好
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
-马塞尔医生 -什么事
- Dr. Marcel! - Yeah?
我一直在找你
Just the man I was looking for.
是古德温让你来进行
This about that directive from Goodwin,
心理医生谈话吗
the shrink session?
只是看看情况
It's just a check-in.
基于发生的事情
You know, see how you guys are all doing
看看你们过得如何
given everything that's going on.
好
Right.
你们部门的每个人 我都有记录
Everybody in your department, I have on the books
除了你 如果我找不到更好的原因
except for you. If I didn't know any better,
我会觉得你在躲着我
I'd say you were trying to avoid me.
好吧 那是因为我就是在躲着你
Eh, well, that's 'cause I am.
听着 我很感激你请我谈话
Look, I appreciate the invite,
但我要恭敬地回复你"不"
but I respectfully RSVP "No."
-所以你拒绝了 -无意冒犯 丹尼尔
- Oh, so you decline? - No offense, Daniel,
但我真的不擅长谈论自己
but talking about myself's not really my thing.
伙计 我们可以谈任何你想谈的事
Buddy, we can talk about whatever you want.
体育 电影
Sports, movies...
听着 感恩节就要到了
look, Thanksgiving's coming up.
我需要个新的馅料食谱 我说真的
I need a new stuffing recipe. I'm serious.
你有些很棒的 古老的卡津家族食谱
You've got some fantastic, ancient Cajun family recipe
你能分享给我吗
you care to share with me?
我们要谈多久
How soon can I get this over with?
曼宁医生 你需要会诊吗
Dr. Manning, you needed a consult?
你是新来的产科医生吗
Are you the new OBGYN?
安吉拉·道格拉斯 很高兴认识你
Angela Douglas. Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你 谢谢你下来
Nice to meet you. Thanks for coming down.
我们这里有位来自库克郡监狱的年轻女性
We've got a young woman in from Cook County Jail.
因为她请求会诊 所以我还没做任何化验
I didn't draw any labs because she requested a consult,
但我怀疑她有先兆子痫
but I suspect she's preeclamptic.
宝宝怎么样
How's the baby doing?
她不让我做超声波检查
She wouldn't let me do an ultrasound,
但胎心监护仪显示正常
but it looks fine on the fetal monitor.
-好 我看看 -谢谢
- Okay, I'll take a look. - Thanks.
曼宁医生 她癫痫发作了
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表