我感觉好多了
I've been feeling better.
你一直都有心悸
You have been having palpitations.
只有最近几天才有
Only in the last couple of days.
而且很快就消失了
And they go away very quickly.
这恐怕这是你心脏变弱的
I'm afraid that's just the first sign
早期症状
that your heart's getting weaker.
你的心脏变得更依赖左心室辅助器了
Your heart has become more dependent on the LVAD.
这不就是最初装它的
Well, wasn't that the point of getting it
-目的吗 -不尽然
- in the first place? - Not exactly.
左心室辅助器只是为了在
The LVAD is just meant to be a support
心脏功能改善前提供支持
until cardiac function improves or,
如果心脏功能无法改善
if that doesn't happen,
那就是在有供体心脏可用之前提供支持
until a donor heart becomes available.
那我们还有什么选择
So what are our options?
我想让你再待几个小时
I'd like for you to stick around for a few hours
我们可以给你静脉输液
so we can give you some IV fluids.
然后我就可以回家了
And then I can go home.
我还想再做几项检测
I also want to run a few more tests.
然后我们在评估一下现在的情况
Then we'll take stock of where we are.
好吗
Okay?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道你们俩都不想听到这个结果
I know that's not what either of you wanted to hear.
我真的希望左心室辅助器
I really hoped the LVAD
会是更好的解决方案
would have been a better solution.
我还是觉得这是个正确的决定
I still think it was the right call.
我没怪你
I'm not blaming you.
我当时也觉得这个选项更好
I thought it was a better option, too.
但你知道吗 我要去跟威尔谈谈
But you know what? I'm gonna go talk to Will,
看他是否还可以让她参加试验
see if he can still get her into the trial.
就算他可以
I mean, even if he did,
你妈妈还是有可能拿到安慰剂
your mom could still get the placebo.
我知道 但我得衡量所有的选项
I know, but I need to explore all of our options.
对 当然
Yeah, of course.
你妈妈看医生情况如何
How'd your mom's appointment go?
不好
Not great.
左心室辅助器没有我们希望的那么有效
The LVAD's not helping as much as we'd hoped.
很遗憾听你这么说
Sorry to hear that.
听着 我一开始就知道
Look, I know at first,
不是你的试验药就是左心室辅助器
it was either your trial meds or the LVAD.
我们不能两者兼得
We couldn't do both.
所有试验患者都必须符合相同的标准
All trial patients have to fit the same criteria.
当然 但如果她服用药物
Sure, but if she was on the medication,
会对左心室辅助器有不良反应吗
would it react adversely with the LVAD?
这种药很好 但这方面还是未知领域
It's a great drug, but this is uncharted territory.
如果妈妈了解所面临的风险
If Mom understood the risk,
你还有办法让她参加试验吗
is there any way you could still get her into the trial?
小娜 很抱歉 我也希望我可以
Nat, I'm sorry. I wish I could.
已经停止报名了
Enrollment's closed.
你就不能想想办法吗
Isn't there anything you can do?
告诉你吧 我去问问维诺尼医生
I'll tell you what. I'll ask Dr. Virani.
看她能不能破个例
See if she can make an exception.
但我没法保证
But I can't promise anything.
我明白 谢谢
I understand. Thank you.
好 我们马上过去
Okay, we'll be right there.
迪恩 我需要你
Hey, Dean, I need you.
-好 什么事 -芝加哥消防局刚刚打电♥话♥过来
- Yeah, what's going on? - CFD just called.
一栋正在装♥修♥的房♥子出了意外
There's been an accident at a house under renovation.
两人受伤 一人受重伤
Two injured. One seriously.
腹部有开放性伤口 被困在废墟里了
Open abdominal wound, and he's trapped under debris.
他们会需要我们在现场截肢吗
Are they gonna need us to do a field amputation?
我希望不要
I hope not.
但他们说他们在尽力把那家伙救出来
But they said he's trying to get the guy free
他们需要我们带上血和血浆
and they need us to bring blood and plasma.
我们准备出发吧
Let's gear up and go.
福布斯夫人 我是马塞尔医生
Mrs. Forbes, I'm Dr. Marcel.
-这是塞克斯顿护士 -你好
- This is Nurse Sexton. - Hi.
-我丈夫罗伯特 -你好
- My husband Robert. - Hi.
-不好意思 我看到你得过新冠 -对
- Excuse me. I see you've had COVID. - Yeah.
而你现在有胸痛和气短的症状
And you're experiencing chest pain and shortness of breath.
她今天早上醒来的时候 症状很严重
When she woke up this morning, it was pretty bad.
你有这些症状多久了
How long you been having these symptoms?
得了新冠后就断断续续的
On and off since I had COVID,
但这几天变严重了
but it's gotten worse the past few days.
她这几周的检测结果都是阴性
She's been testing negative for weeks,
但这好像不重要
but it doesn't seem to matter.
不幸的是 有些人在病毒消失后 症状还会
Unfortunately, some people experience symptoms for weeks,
持续几周甚至几个月
even months, after the virus is gone.
-血氧93 -心率也上升了
- Sats 93. - Heart rate's elevated too.
就在得新冠之前 我们刚开始备孕
Right before COVID, we just started trying to get pregnant.
我们等了很久才组成家庭
We waited so long to start a family.
我刚准备好回归正常生活 你知道吗
I'm just ready to start getting back to our lives, you know?
嗯 我们会查出怎么回事
Yeah. Well, let's figure out what's going on
然后治好你 好吗
and get you fixed up, okay?
我一会再回来看你
I'll see you in a bit.
-医生 -什么事
- Doc. - Yeah?
你觉得她的心脏有问题吗
You think there's something wrong with her heart?
我们只是做个全面检查
Oh, we're just covering all our bases.
好 我们会照顾好你的
All right, we're gonna take good care of you.
-出个外勤 换个口味也不错 -对
- It's good to get out in the field for a change, huh? - Yeah.
你知道这让我想起什么吗
Know what this is reminding me of?
赫尔曼德
Helmand.
挤在那辆悍马里 热得要命
Crammed inside that Humvee, hotter than hell.
我想想都会出汗
I sweat just thinking about it.
肾上腺素都升高了
Jacked up on adrenaline.
不知道你会面临什么
Not knowing what you're gonna face.
那时真是太疯狂了
Hey, it was a crazy time.
可不是嘛
Yeah, no kidding.
要来病人了
We've got incoming.
霍斯特德医生 你去二床
Dr. Halstead, you're going to two.
-德斯蒙德 -她叫拉蒙娜·戴维斯
- Desmond? - Ramona Davis.
30岁女性 症状为持续性呕吐
30-year-old female, persistently vomiting.
15级昏迷 心率133 血压112/82
GCI's 15, heart rate 133, BP 112 over 82.
已经给她现输了半升的生理盐水了
Gave her half a liter of saline in the field.
好的 准备好移♥动♥她
All right, let's get her ready to rotate.
拉蒙娜 还记得我吗 我是霍斯特德医生
Ramona, remember me? I'm Dr. Halstead.
我吐得止不住
I can't stop throwing up.
你这样多久了
How long's that been going on?
快一小时了
About an hour.
好的 听我指令
All right. On my count.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-谢了 -我要吐了
- Thank you. - Gonna be sick.
好的 扶好盆
All right, just hold on.
吐吧
Go ahead.
好的 吐吧 谢了 克丽茜
Okay, okay. Thank you, Chrissy.
让我检查一下你的眼睛 拉蒙娜
Let's check your eyes, Ramona.
-瞳孔呈针尖样 -明白
- Pinpoint pupils. - Got it.
拉蒙娜 我必须得问你
Ramona, I have to ask.
你是不是吃了什么让你不适的东西
You take something to make yourself sick?
好的 你吃了什么
Okay, what'd you take?
拉蒙娜 你吃了什么
Ramona, what was it?
戴维斯小姐 告诉我们你吃了什么
Miss Davis, tell us what you took.
我要见查尔斯医生
I want to see Dr. Charles.
做心电图 血常规 血液生化 然后抽她的血
EKG, CBC, BMP, and send her blood for
-送加强版毒理学检查 -明白
- an expanded toxicology panel. - Got it.
拉蒙娜 我想帮你让你好受点
Ramona, I want to help you feel better.
但你得先帮我 告诉我你吃了什么
But you got to help me and tell me what you took.
查尔斯医生 我只跟查尔斯医生说
Dr. Charles. I'll only speak to Dr. Charles.
她今早爽约了
Never showed up for her appointment
跟兰卡斯特医生的约谈
with Dr. Lancaster this morning.
在我们聊完之后 她一定是
After our encounter, she must have
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表