-我们都是阴性 -没关系
- and we're both negative. - It's all right.
我自己也每周都做检测 并且在家办公
I'm tested weekly myself, and I work from home.
太冷了 请进
It's so cold. Please, come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不知道我为什么同意见你们
I don't know why I've agreed to see you.
我女儿不见了
My daughter's gone.
你们医院里那个人不是她
Whoever's in your hospital isn't her.
你怎么这么肯定
How can you be so sure?
因为我和她们打了很多年交道了
Because I've been dealing with them for years...
这些冒牌货
these imposters.
有些想要钱 有些想要关注
Some want money, some want attention.
事实上 她根本不承认是你女儿
Actually, she's not even claiming to be your daughter.
什么 那你们为什么来这里
What? Then why are you even here?
她确实是一个
Well, she does present as somebody
被囚禁多年的人
who's been in captivity for many years.
所以只是个疯子吗
So just some crazy person?
也不尽然
Not really.
我们想给你看一张照片
And there's a photo we'd like to show you.
我不想再看什么照片了
I don't want to see any more pictures!
拜托 就看一眼
Please, just take a look.
拜托
Please?
不是凯丽
That's not Kelly.
我家凯丽有胎记
My Kelly had birthmarks,
她骑车出事故后 手上留了道疤
she had a scar on her hand where she had a bike accident.
如果你能和我们一起去医院
It would be so helpful if you came with us
亲眼看看她 那就最好了
to the hospital and saw her with your own eyes.
我不会再这么做了
I'm not doing this again.
我受不了了
I can't take it.
我女儿不见了
My daughter is gone.
我能看看吗
May I?
照片已经褪色了
The pictures have faded.
比赛特夫人 我希望你能重新考虑
Mrs. Bissett, I wish you'd reconsider.
我们知道这对你来说有多痛苦
We know how painful this must be for you,
-所以我们才不想... -不
- which is why we wouldn't be here-- - No!
我不想再去捕风捉影了
I'm done chasing ghosts.
抱歉打扰你了
We're sorry to have bothered you.
威尔 你不能进去
Will, you cannot go in there.
鲁本依然室性心动过速
Ruben still has runs of V-tach.
心脏科医生看过他吗
Has a cardiologist seen him?
没有 他们在忙
No, they're backed up.
他现在需要星状神经节阻断术
He needs a stellate ganglion block right now.
鲁本的女儿让你不要插手这个病例
Ruben's daughter had you taken off the case.
-埃斯基韦尔女士... -威尔
- Ms. Esquivel-- - Will.
你不再是他的医生了
You are not his doctor anymore!
我明白 但现在是紧急情况
I understand, but this is an emergency.
你父亲的心律不齐很危险
Your father is in a dangerous arrhythmia.
我想做星状神经节阻断术
I want to do what's called a stellate ganglion block.
在他颈部神经注射少量麻醉剂...
Inject a small anesthetic into nerves in his neck--
这也是你的试验吗
Is this a part of your trial?
不 不是
No, it's not.
但如果成果 就能让他的心率
But if it works, it will help convert his heart
恢复正常
back into a safe rhythm.
-这能救他的命 -我不相信你
- It would save his life. - I don't trust you.
-不行 -玛利亚
- No! - Maria?
霍斯特德医生是我们最好的医生之一
Dr. Halstead is one of the best doctors that we have here.
请不要这么做 我已经受够了
Please don't. I've had enough!
玛利亚
Maria...
如果他认为这样治疗对你父亲最好
if he thinks this is the best treatment for your father,
那我也这么认为
so do I.
你真的相信他吗
Do you really trust him?
我相信
I do.
那好吧
Fine.
那就这样吧
Do it.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
好 在我注射的时候
Okay, now, when I inject...
你要保持不动
you need to stay completely still.
哪怕只差一点 我都可能碰到颈动脉
If I'm even a millimeter off, I could hit the carotid.
好的
All right.
颈动脉在这
There's the carotid.
好了
Okay.
开始吧
Let's go.
看得到吗
Can you see anything?
还看不到 角度往下一点
Not yet. Angle it a little down.
再往下一点
A little more.
那是什么
What is that?
他室性心动过速了
He's having a run of V-tach.
要注射胺碘酮吗
Do you want the amiodarone?
不用 继续往下
No, we got this. Keep going.
出什么事了
What's happening?
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead?
角度往上
Angle it up.
我在 爸爸
Ay, Papa.
他室性心动过速了
He's in V-tach.
要停搏了
He's gonna arrest.
不 继续
No, keep going.
再往上一点
A little more.
血压在下降
Pressure's dropping.
快救救他
Do something. Save him.
好的 玛利亚
Okay, Maria.
快了 继续 再往上一点
Almost there. Keep going, a little more.
停 我要注射了
Stop right there. I'm going in.
别动
Do not move.
好了
Got it.
注射布比卡因 别动
Pushing bupivacaine. Don't move.
注射完成
All in.
窦性心律正常
Normal sinus rhythm.
好了 我要拔出针管 别动
Okay, coming out. Don't move.
已拔出
Out.
-孩子母亲那边怎么样 -没说服她
- How'd it go with the mom? - We struck out.
那可怜的女人连照片都不想看
Poor thing could barely look at the picture.
拜托 请让我走吧
Please. You have to let me go.
有人把你带出了家
Someone took you from your home.
他们夺走了你的家人 你的童年
They took your family, your childhood,
你曾拥有的一切
everything you had.
但别人永远无法夺走的
But what no one can ever take from you
就是你的身份
is who you are.
这是你的 对吗
This is yours, isn't it?
你真的是凯丽·比赛特吗
Are you Kelly Bissett?
没事了
It's okay.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
很高兴收到你的消息 曼宁医生
It's so nice to hear from you, Dr. Manning.
我一直在搜索可能的病因
I have been searching for possible diagnoses,
但如果检查不了你的身体
but without being able to examine you,
我不能缩小可能范围
I just can't narrow it down.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
就算我想去 也去不了
Even if I wanted to come in, I couldn't.
我儿子以前会开车带我去
My son used to drive me,
但他几个月前搬去科罗拉多了
but he moved to Colorado a few months ago.
很少来电♥话♥
Barely calls.
从来不和我视频聊天
And never Zooms.
我理解
I understand.
如果你的症状有变 或是恶化了
If anything changes or gets worse--
其实我又多了一种症状
Oh, actually, there is one more symptom.
我的尿是红色的
My urine is red.
很红
I mean, it's really red,
就像红酒的颜色
like the color of wine.
稍等
Hang on one second.
卟啉症
韦伯女士 你有没有听说过一种
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表