我要去工作了
I'm gonna go to work now, okay?
我需要你把鸡蛋吃掉
I need you to finish your eggs.
因为我们大概两周后就会接你回家了
'Cause we're gonna be taking you home in about two weeks.
而我需要你把力气恢复恢复
And I want you to get your strength back.
好吗
All right?
早啊
Morning.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
爸爸 我真喜欢你这么叫我
Dad. I like the sound of that.
不用去学校吗
You don't have to go in?
今天是网课
Teaching online today.
我带了两本冒险小说
Brought us a couple of "Choose Your Own Adventure" Books.
你喜欢哪本
What do you like?
《蚂蚁人的俘虏》
"Prisoners of the Ant People"
还是《遗失的那不提珍宝》
or "The Lost Jewels of Nabooti"?
那不提
Nabooti!
蚂蚁人
The ant people.
好吧
Yeah. Okay.
那我就走了
All right, I'm gonna leave you two.
-去救死扶伤吧 -好
- Go save some lives. - I am.
再见 宝贝
Bye, sweetie.
崔医生 申请
Dr. Choi, the requisition?
你还好吗
You okay?
锻炼时把肌肉拉伤了
Yeah, um, pulled a muscle working out.
所以我从不运动 会要了你的命的
That's why I don't exercise. It'll kill you.
她出现容量过度负荷
She's suffering volume overload.
她的电解质紊乱
Her electrolytes are out of whack
她意识混乱
and she's confused and disoriented.
-有老年痴呆的病史吗 -没有
- History of dementia? - No.
她的钠离子水平还是偏低
Her sodium's still low.
再来10毫克呋♥塞♥米♥
All right, another 10 of Lasix,
给她滴注高渗生理盐水
and start her on hypertonic saline.
-你们的一个临床试验病人 -是我招收的第一个
- One of your trial patients? - Yeah, first one I enrolled.
-你没事吧 -嗯...
- You all right? - Yeah, uh...
这些症状... 很危险
these symptoms are, uh, troubling.
你认为是对药物的
You think it's an adverse reaction
不良反应吗
to the medication?
有可能 但我还无法下结论
Could be. But I don't know yet.
不管怎样 我都需要通报肯德尔公♥司♥
In any case, I'll need to inform Kender
我们可能出状况了
we may have a problem.
我去给她看看 会告诉你我的发现的
I'll work her up. Let you know what I find.
等等 她是我的病人
Well, hold on. She's my patient.
她是急诊科的病人 并非是临床试验的对象
She came in as an ED patient, not a trial.
我觉得这没什么关系
Well, I don't see how that matters.
霍斯特德医生了解病人的情况
Dr. Halstead is familiar with the patient.
也许还是应该由他来做检查
Maybe he should be the one to work her up.
嗯 也好
Yeah, that's fine.
失陪了
Excuse me.
谢谢
Thanks.
艾布拉姆医生 早上好
Dr. Abrams. Good morning.
古德温女士 是我的错觉
Ms. Goodwin, is it me,
还是说今年刚上来的住院医师
or are this year's first-year residents
比去年那批水平还要差
even less competent than last year's?
你每年都这么问我
You know, you ask me that every year.
那也不一定就不是这么回事
Doesn't mean it isn't the case.
克罗特
Hey, Crockett.
我的病人 罗恩·凯尔顿...
My patient, Ron Kelton...
他最新的X光片显示
His latest X-ray shows
肺炎开始缓解了
the pneumonia is starting to resolve.
-很好 -但你看看这个
- Good. - Yeah, but look at this.
右中肺叶还是有个浸润
Yeah, right middle lobe still has an infiltrate.
与密切接触型肺炎相符
In line with community-acquired pneumonia.
可他最新的血液化验显示降钙素原是正常的
But his latest blood work shows procalcitonin is normal.
他的细胞没有和细菌作战
His cells aren't fighting off bacteria,
这就使得我推测 虽然
which makes me think that even though
肺炎的情况有好转...
the pneumonia is better...
-有别的病情 -对
- Something else is going on. - Right.
对
Right.
应该对胸腔和腹腔进行扫描
Should scan chest and abdomen.
我也是这么想的 谢谢
That was my thought. Thanks.
崔医生 拉尼克医生
Dr. Choi, Dr. Lanik.
两位行人被车撞了 你们去创伤二室
Two peds vs. Auto. You're going to trauma two.
保罗·贝乐 35岁 新冠检测阴性
Paul Beller, 35, COVID negative.
有挫伤和擦伤 昏迷指数15
Contusions and abrasions. GCS 15.
那家伙去哪了 他们也送他过来了吗
Where's that guy? They bringing him here too?
心率80 血压128/84
Heart rate 80, BP 128/84.
我没事 不需要来医院
I'm okay. I didn't need to come
如果他也在这里
to the hospital, and if he's here--
先生 我们只想给你检查一下
Sir, we just want to check you out.
-吉姆 你照顾他吧 -别让他靠近我
- Jim, you take him. - Don't let him near me!
-麦基说有两位 -对 就在我们后面
- Maggie said there were two. - Yeah, right behind us.
我哪里都去不了 什么都做不了
Can't go anywhere. I can't do anything.
-他一直跟着我 -50来岁男性 理查德·科恩
- He's always following me. - Male, 50s, Richard Cohen.
理查德·科恩医生
Dr. Richard Cohen.
新冠检测阴性 昏迷指数14 生命体征良好
COVID negative. GCS 14. Vitals good.
别让梅森找到我
Don't let Mason find me.
-别告诉任何人我在这里 -发生什么事了
- Don't tell anyone I'm here. - What's going on?
另一个家伙 贝乐 忙着自己的事
The other guy, Beller, minding his own business,
从邮局里出来
comes out of the post office.
突然 这个疯子大喊着
Suddenly, this clown starts yelling,
把他追到街上
chases him into the street.
街角冲出来一辆车 把他俩都撞倒了
Car comes around the corner, clips 'em both.
别被骗了 那是梅森
Don't be fooled. It was Mason.
就是他 是梅森
That's who it was. It was Mason!
我觉得我应该陪他进去
Thought I should escort him in.
不知道他接下来会干什么
Didn't know what he'd do next.
谢谢 我觉得我们没问题
Thanks, I think we're good.
好 听我口令换床
Okay, let's transfer on my count.
准备好了吗 一 二 三
Ready? One, two, three.
他当时带着这个
He had this with him.
他会找到我的 他总能找到我
He's gonna find me. He always does.
好 科恩医生 我要给你做检查
Okay, Dr. Cohen, I need to examine you.
-可以吗 - 当然 拜托
- Is that all right? - Of course. Please.
外面那些无知的人
All those know-nothings out there,
喋喋不休地述说着他们的无知
spouting their ignorance.
我只听科学的见解
I listen to science.
好 好
Okay, okay.
你能左右转动你的头吗
Can you move your head from side to side?
好 上下移♥动♥呢
Good. Up and down?
很好 颈椎没问题
Great. C-spine's clear.
他以为可以乔装打扮骗过我
He thinks he can fool me with these disguises,
但我看透了那些伪装
but I see right through them.
好 我们要帮你翻身 好吗
Okay, we're gonna roll you, all right?
-嗯 -好 准备好了吗 翻
- Ah. - All right, ready? Roll.
躺回去
Back.
好 告诉我
All right, tell me,
科恩医生 你在哪里执业
Dr. Cohen, where do you practice?
-我不是看病的医生 -他有张科尔大学的证件
- I'm not a medical doctor. - He has a Cole University ID.
我负责神经科学实验室
I run the neuroscience lab.
崔医生
Dr. Choi.
科恩博士 这些是什么
Dr. Cohen, what are those?
不关你的事 把那些放回去 拜托
None of your business. Put those back. Please.
好 肺部也没问题
All right, lungs are clear.
我们在标准的血检中加个毒理检测
Let's add a tox screen to the standard blood work.
还有胸腔和盆骨X光
Also chest and pelvis X-ray.
科恩博士 我觉得你的伤不严重
Dr. Cohen, I don't think you sustained
但我会让另一位医生
any serious injuries, but I'm gonna have
进来跟你聊聊 好吗
another doctor come in and talk to you, okay?
只要不是梅森就行
Long as it's not Mason.
不是 他是查尔斯医生
No, his name is Dr. Charles,
我觉得他可以帮助你
and I think he can help you.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表