It's not just about the grade.
什么 还有什么 丹
Well, what? What else is there, Dan?
我有什么不知道 她的男朋友吗 我知道
What don't I know about? Her boyfriend? I know.
细节不重要
The specifics aren't important.
因为根本没有细节
Because there are no specifics.
你只是喜欢玩你的头脑游戏
You just love to play your little head games.
-苏 -别 我要走了
- Sue. - No, gotta get packing.
她怀孕过
She got pregnant.
什么
What?
是生化妊娠
It was a chemical pregnancy.
你知道她怀孕了 但你没告诉我
You thought she was pregnant, and you didn't tell me?
没有 因为她请求我不要说 好吗
No, I didn't 'cause she begged me not to, all right?
我现在告诉你
And I'm only telling you now
因为你似乎不想知道
'cause you don't wanna seem to acknowledge
自己和女儿之间有多大的沟壑
how disconnected you are from your daughter.
你这个玩弄他人的混♥蛋♥
You are a manipulative son of a bitch.
你想知道她为什么不跟你说吗
You know, you wonder why she doesn't talk to you?
可能是你的原因
It might have something to do with you.
比如你现在的举动
For instance, the way you're behaving right now!
仔细检查我的工作呢
Doublechecking my handiwork, huh?
确保我把引流管放对了地方
Making sure I put the drain in the right spot?
-我做得如何 -引流管放得很好
- So how'd I do? - Drain was placed perfectly.
那是当然
Of course it was.
但有件事我要说清楚
But there is one thing I need to be clear about.
在这个急救室 我是负责人
In this ED, I'm in charge.
当然
Yeah, of course. Uh...
说实话 我
To be honest, I--
我只是急于留下好印象 就这样
I was just eager to make a good impression. That's all.
听着 这对我们俩都是很大的调整
Listen, this is gonna be a big adjustment for the both of us.
是的 领导 跟从 或者闪开
Yeah, hey. Lead, follow, or get of the way.
现在我该跟从了
And it's my turn to follow.
-谢谢 迪恩 -没关系
- Thanks, Dean. - All right.
你总是把奥吉的最大利益放在心上
You always have Auggie's best interests at heart.
我知道
I know that.
这让你看到了我看不到的东西
That's what allowed you to see what I couldn't.
奥吉应该和他哥哥在一起
Auggie should be with his brother.
你确实这么想的
You really believe that.
和兄弟姐妹相依一起长大是我的全部
Growing up with a sibling to lean on was everything to me.
从基尚身上能看出来
If Keyshawn is any indication,
麦克辛和安托万
Maxine and Antoine are...
他们是很好的父母
They're pretty great parents.
我只是
I was just having...
很难放下自己的往事
Trouble getting past my own stuff.
我还是孩子时发生的那些事
What happened when I was a teenager.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
我总是会想起她
I think about her all the time.
想知道她在哪 过得如何 我
Wonder where she is, if she's okay, I...
没事了 宝贝
It's okay, baby.
我们去告诉奥吉
Let's go tell Auggie.
她的手术很成功
Her surgery went well.
她会在一小时内醒来 所以
She should be awake in an hour, so...
谢谢你
Thank you.
我今晚待在这里
I'm gonna stay here tonight.
保姆和欧文在一起
Sitter's with Owen.
你需要人陪吗
You want some company?
我想
Yeah. I'd like that.
好
Okay.
-怎么了 -跟妈妈说
- What's going on? - Talk to Mom.
很显然我的教育方式
It's clear that my way of parenting
已经没用了
isn't working anymore.
当安娜还是小孩时 我们那么亲密
When Anna was a baby, we were so close.
不知道什么时候 我们疏远了
And somewhere along the way, we drifted apart.
是啊 但你知道不会永远这样的
Yeah, but you know that's not gonna last forever.
-你知道的 对吗 -可能
- You know that, right? - Maybe.
但我感觉我不再了解她了
But I feel like I don't know her anymore.
我也完全不知道该如何和她沟通
And I certainly don't know how to connect to her.
我觉得她应该待在芝加哥
I think that she should stay in Chicago
和你一起
with you.
等一下 等一下 苏 你确定吗
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Sue, are you sure?
学年结束后我们可以再讨论
Look, we can assess at the end of the school year,
但现在 是的
but for now...yes.
苏 不 不
Sue, no, no, no.
苏
Sue.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表