随时问我
ask.
谢谢你
Thank you.
有什么我能帮到你的事情吗
Is there anything I can do for you?
有你想让我通知的人吗
Calls I can make?
没有 保险公♥司♥被通知过了
Uh, no, insurance has been informed.
只是 那个男孩
It's just...the boy.
你知道他怎样了吗
Do you know what's going on?
只知道他现在在楼上照片子
Only that he's getting scans upstairs.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
伯特到了吗 我好像看见他进门了
Is Bert here? I thought I saw him come in.
对 他去买♥♥咖啡了
Yeah, he's grabbing a coffee.
你们俩之间还好吗
Everything been okay with both of you?
你告诉他你只想做朋友后还好吗
Since you told him that you only wanted a friendship?
好吧 那...
All right, well--
他来了
oh, there he is now.
我得回去工作了
I gotta get back to work,
但你有什么需要我拿给你的吗
but is there something I can get for you?
还真的有样东西
Yeah, you know, uh, actually there is one thing.
我在办公室的衣橱里放了一条裙子
I keep a dress in my office closet--
-我去给你拿 -还有我的鞋
- I'll get it. - And my shoes.
我会一起拿上的
I'll grab that too.
-早上好 -早
- Good morning. - Morning.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
迈克尔怎么说 他在来的路上了吗
What did Michael say? He on his way?
我决定不告诉他
I decided against calling him.
我知道你不想麻烦他
I know you don't want to burden him,
但他会想要来帮你的
but he'd want to be here for you.
等我知道更多消息后我会通知他的
I'll put him in the loop when I get more info.
丹尼尔怎么还不来汇报进展
Where is Daniel with the update?
你现在不如先坐下来 休息一下
Why don't you have a seat for now, try to rest?
那个男孩的妈妈来了吗
I wonder if the boy's mother is here yet?
听着 我知道你想要寻根究底
Listen, I know you want answers.
但你不能被人发现你四处打探这事
But you can't be caught snooping around.
这个事情一旦上了法庭
This turns into a lawsuit,
你不会想要让自己看上去有罪的
the last thing you want to do is make yourself look guilty.
不如这样 我带你回家
Matter of fact, let me take you home.
-我们可以在我家等消息 -不
- We can wait for news there. - No.
我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
-莎伦 -我需要保证
- Sharon-- - Look, I-I need to make sure
那个男孩没事
that that boy is all right.
伯特 我不需要寸步不离的照顾
Bert, I don't need any babysitting.
求你了 走吧
Please, just go.
你有找到些什么消息吗
Were you able to find anything out?
-他叫杰克·米勒 -好的
- Name's Jake Miller. - Okay.
他十岁了 他妈妈在来的路上
Okay, he's ten years old. His mom's on the way in.
好 他的伤势如何
Okay, and-- and what about his injuries?
他全身多处骨折
He suffered multiple fractures,
另外 不幸的是
and, unfortunately, uh...
他脑内有个创伤性假性动脉瘤
a traumatic pseudoaneurysm in his brain.
还有就是
Also wanted you to know that,
截至几分钟前
as of a few minutes ago anyway,
医生们还没能稳定他的病情
they had yet to stabilize him.
不 不是 对 是个小的白色盒子
No, no, that's right. A small white box.
听着
Well, listen...
我很抱歉 我不知道怎么回事
I'm sorry, I'm not sure what happened then.
我去查查 回头联♥系♥你
Let me look into it and I'll circle back with you.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
-出什么事了吗 -没事
- Is everything okay? - Yeah.
不 其实
No, actually, um...
你还记得我的临床试验的病人 布雷迪先生吗
Remember my clinical trial patient, Mr. Brady?
他用剩的实验药物
Well, his remaining allotment of medication
应该被送回肯德尔公♥司♥
was supposed to be sent back to Kender.
但有个药剂师说那个快递员坚称
But that was the pharmacist. She said the courier claims
有人在他之前就拿走了那个包裹
someone picked them up already.
真遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry.
我是说 这事真的那么严重吗
I mean, is it even that big of a deal, though?
是的 管理那些药是我的责任
Yeah, the pills were my responsibility.
我无论如何得找到它们
I'm gonna have to find them, one way or another.
我迟点再跟你聊
I'll catch you later.
我的天 杰克
Oh, God, Jake?
不 杰克 发生什么事了
No... - Jake, what's wrong?
看看就好 宝贝 别碰他
You can see him, honey. Don't touch.
你一定是杰克的妈妈 我是崔医生
You must be Jake's mom. I'm Dr. Choi.
他会没事的吧
Is he gonna be okay?
为什么杰克在睡觉
Why is Jake sleeping?
别说话 宝贝 我的跟医生聊
Shh, honey, I gotta talk to the doctor.
我们医院有个日托中心
We have a daycare center at the hospital,
里面有很多零嘴和玩具
plenty of snacks and toys.
我很乐意带他去
I'd be happy to take him.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - Mm-hmm.
山姆 跟这个女士一起走 我很快来找你
Sam, go with this nice lady. I'll come see you in a bit.
米勒太太
Ms. Miller.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry,
但杰克有创伤性假性动脉瘤
but Jake suffered what we call a pseudoaneurysm.
车祸的冲击撕裂了他大脑中的一根血管
The impact from the crash tore a vessel in his brain
-一根原本就在渗血的血管 -在他的大脑
- that has already leaked. - In his brain?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
现在压力使之呈闭合状态
Now, the pressure's holding it closed.
但它随时会爆开 我们得控制它
But it could open up, so we need to get control.
那你要怎么控制
How do you do that?
有几种治疗方案
There are a couple treatment options
我想要跟你讨论
that I want to discuss with you.
但如果你需要冷静一下
But if you need a moment...
谁撞了他
Who hit him?
但他们一定是喝了酒对吗
Bet they were drinking.
我发誓 无论是谁做的
I swear, whoever did this,
他们都要付出代价
they're gonna pay.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
你打算回去上学吗
Oh, are you going back to school?
我在申请
Oh, I'm applying.
一些护理学的项目
Some nurse practitioner programs,
-来拿证 -你有首选学校了吗
- get certified. - Hey, got a top choice?
有了 是波特学院
I did, Porter,
但是很遗憾我错过了截止日期
but unfortunately I missed the deadline.
波特
Porter...
梅林达·贝克现在还是护理学院院长吗
Is Melinda Baker still the head of the nursing school there?
我想是吧 你认识她吗
I think so, yeah. You know her?
她嫁给了我堂兄
She married my cousin,
后来又离婚了
and then she divorced my cousin,
但我们关系还不错
but we're still on good terms.
我可以打个电♥话♥
I can make a phone call, and, um,
如果我替你说说好话 她肯定能破个例
if I sing your praises, I bet she'd make an exception.
多谢你的好意
That's...really nice of you, um--
阿彻医生 艾普尔 四号♥诊室有患者
Dr. Archer, April, you have a patient--Treatment 4.
我马上把病历发给你们
I'm sending you the chart right now.
谢谢
Ah, thanks.
-你先请 -好
- After you. - Okay.
特纳先生 小便困难对吗
Mr. Turner, you're having trouble peeing?
两天没有小便了 难受得要死
I haven't relieved myself in two days; it's killing me.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
这样有好几个月了
It's been going on for months now.
每过几周 我就要来一次
Every few weeks, I have to come back in.
好的 你去泌尿科看过吗
Okay, have you seen a urologist?
还没有 预约不到
No, not yet. There's no appointments.
我猜是新冠导致医院忙不过来
I guess there's a big backlog due to COVID.
我要把你转给我们加夫尼医院其他医生
Okay, I'm gonna refer you to somebody here at Gaffney.
同时 服用坦洛新
In the meantime, let's give Flomax,
插入弗利 也就是一种导管
and put in a foley-- it's a type of catheter.
我知道
I know.
我太讨厌这个了
I'm so sick of this.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表