再挂2单位分流血液 让楼上准备做腹部CT
Hang two uncrossed units and call up for an abdomen CT.
我会需要做手术吗
Am I gonna need surgery?
这取决于你的肾有没有伤到
It depends if it got the kidney.
我们得先拍个片子看一下
We'll see what the scans say.
你最好能不做手术
If you can do it without surgery...
我还有两周就要办婚礼了
My wedding's in two weeks.
你要结婚了
You're getting married?
太好了 我真为你高兴
That's fantastic. I'm happy for you.
是的 对 我要结婚了
Yeah. Yeah, no, it is.
如果他不是那么难追的话新郎就会是他了
Could have been this one if he wasn't so hard to land.
好吧
Well, all right.
我们会照顾好你的 好吗
We're gonna take good care of you, all right?
好的
Okay.
与此同时 远离巷战
In the meantime, lay off the street fighting.
-我去安排给她做检测 -没事 创伤科能搞定
- I'll draw up some labs. - That's okay, Trauma's got it.
你还是回去继续搞远程医疗吧
You don't get out of Telemedicine that easy.
你俩看起来很熟
You two seem to know each other pretty well.
对 我们有段美好时光
Yeah, we had some good times.
幸运的是 她有及时脱身的智慧
Lucky for her, she was smart enough to get away.
告诉我 芝加哥还有
Tell me, are there any women in Chicago
没跟你一起喝过酒的女人吗
you have not had a Sazerac with?
还是有屈指可数的几个的
There's still a few on my list.
快完事了吗
Is this done yet?
快了 在你走之前
Almost. Before you go,
崔医生要给你补液
Dr. Choi would like to give you a supplement.
-为什么 -你的检查结果显示
- Why? - Your lab work revealed
你体内维生素D含量严重不足
you have an extreme vitamin D deficiency.
我们从日照里获得维生素D
We get our vitamin D from the sun.
你平时不太出门吗
You not been leaving the house too much?
我有出门带我照顾的孩子们玩
I do, to play with the kids I babysit.
当然 是叫托马斯和布兰妮对吧
Right, of course. Thomas and... Brittany?
是的
Yes.
还是叫布丽姬特来着
Or is it Bridget?
布丽姬特 是的 是布丽姬特
Bridget. Yeah, Bridget.
是的 没错
Right, of course.
你带他们去了公园吗
So you got a nice park you take 'em to?
还是别的什么地方
Where do you go?
去不同的地方
Different places.
你能快点吗 我得赶回去了
Can you do this fast? I need to get back soon.
没问题 当然可以
Yeah, of course we can.
你今天开了挺久的车是吗
You got a long drive today?
你住在哪里 介意告诉我吗
Where do you live, just if you don't mind me asking?
我不知道
I don't know.
再等会 丽莎 我们很快就能让你走了
Just hang in there, Lisa. We'll get you out of here soon.
那个可怜的女孩吓坏了
That poor girl is so scared.
看起来不是怕针那么简单
It doesn't seem like just a needle phobia.
她来的时候有带证件
Did she have any ID when she came in,
或者紧急联♥系♥人信息吗
or emergency contact info?
-没有 -你怎么想
- Nope. - What are you thinking?
她怕得不行
Well, she is extremely fearful,
同时还会反复讲自己的背景故事
but also, she repeats her backstory
像自动复读机一样
like she's on some kind of robotic tape loop.
你是指
What do you mean?
她显然没有很长时间待在户外
Look, she doesn't spend a lot of time outside, clearly.
她也许是被绑♥架♥的
She could have been abducted.
也许
Maybe.
或者是因为她刚经历完居家隔离
Or she could have just been in quarantine
然后对医院有恐惧感
and scared of hospitals.
你也许说得对
Well, you could be right,
但我认为我们需要再查查这事
but I really do think we should look into it.
好的
Okay.
你尽自己所能吧 但她想离开了
Do what you can, but she wants to leave,
她那袋液输完 我就得放她走了
so as soon as her bag runs, I gotta let her go.
-伊森 -你们想做的事
- Ethan. - You're talking about
得让警♥察♥来一趟 询问一下她
getting PD down here, interviewing her,
调查清楚她的背景有没有问题
you know, checking out her story.
我们可以给她照张相
Then we could take a picture.
让警♥察♥在失踪人口数据库里比对一下
Have them run it through the missing persons registry.
不经过她同意就给她照相
It's not ethical to take a picture of her
-是违反医德的 -我会想办法的
- without her consent. - I'll figure it out.
如果照张相就能救这个女人一命
But if taking a picture could save this woman's life,
这事我做定了
that's what I'm gonna do.
告诉我
Okay, so tell me...
你恶心的症状持续有多久了
how long have you been feeling nauseous for?
有几天了 但症状愈发加重了
A few days, but it's getting worse,
我的心脏开始跳得很快
and my heart's been beating really fast.
你有任何糖尿病
Do you have any history of diabetes,
心脏或者胃病史吗
heart or stomach issues?
没有
I don't think so,
但自从凯尔森医生退休后
but I haven't seen a doctor
我就没去看过医生了
since Dr. Kelson retired.
那你之前有经历过类似症状吗
So have you ever had these symptoms before?
有过几次
A few times.
我的表亲认为我得了胃溃疡
My cousin thinks I have an ulcer.
你认为呢
What do you think?
我不想单凭这点信息
Well, I don't really want to speculate
就胡乱猜测
based on such limited history,
所以我认为你最好还是来一趟医院
so I do think it's best that you come in
做个血液检查
for some blood work.
我不能来
Oh, I can't do that.
疫情这么严重
We're still in a pandemic.
其实医院非常安全
The hospital is actually very safe.
我们的防护工作非常到位
We're taking every precaution.
我很相信 但是我的年龄已经
I'm sure, but I'm of an age that--
我明白 但是 鉴于你目前的症状
I understand, but, you know, with your symptoms,
我非常建议你来医院面诊
I really do think it's best that you come in.
我不能去 抱歉
I can't. I'm so sorry.
好的 那这样吧
Okay, you know what?
我会给你开一些抗恶心症状的药物
I will write you up some anti-nausea medication
交给药房♥ 让他们寄给你
for the pharmacy to deliver to you,
但是与此同时 如果你的症状有所加重的话
but in the meantime, if your symptoms do get worse,
我需要你立刻联♥系♥我 好吗
I really need you to call me back immediately, okay?
好的
Oh, I will.
好的 谢谢 再见
All right, thank you. Bye.
怎么样
Any luck?
警♥察♥查找了丽莎的照片 但是没有匹配的
PD ran Lisa's photo, and they didn't get a match.
可能这种事情永远不会被报道
I mean, it is possible it never got reported,
这种概率比你想象得大得多
which happens more than you think.
我不明白 如果她被囚禁
What I don't get is if she was being held captive,
为什么他们会让她自己过来
why would they let her come here alone?
可能看守她的人觉得
Well, her captor might believe
她表现得很好
that she's been so well conditioned
可以自觉回去
that she'd just come right back.
-像被洗♥脑♥一样 -对啊 你想想
- Like brainwashed? - Yeah, I mean, think about it.
比如说 如果你只能接触到
If your only reality is what the people
掌控你的人
who are controlling you say it is,
你都不会试图抵抗
you know, you wouldn't dream defying it.
丽莎的补液打完了 她想离开
Lisa's IV is finished, and she's asking to leave.
伊森 她可能遇到了麻烦
Ethan, she might be in trouble.
我们不能把她送回去
We can't just send her back out there.
-警♥察♥查明她身份了吗 -她不在系统内
- Did PD make an ID? - She's not in the system.
那我就不能把她留在这
Then I can't leave her here.
我必须要说
Hey, I gotta tell ya, I just--
直觉告诉我 我们不应该让她离开
my gut's telling me that's not the right move yet.
我能走了吗
Can I go now?
你的治疗已经结束了 但是
We are done with your medical treatment, but...
医院是个很安全的地方
the hospital is a safe place,
我们的工作就是保护你
and it's our job to protect you,
所以如果你感觉自己受到了侵害 或者
which means that if you are feeling harmed or--
我想离开
I want to leave.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表