我去报♥警♥
I'll call PD.
-马塞尔医生 -什么
- Dr. Marcel? - Yeah?
她的血压在下降
Her pressure's dropping.
你感觉怎么样
How're you feeling?
有点头晕
Kinda light-headed.
让我看看
Let's have a look.
病情严重了
That's a problem.
怎么了
What is it?
-她的导尿管里有血 -给楼上打电♥话♥
- There's blood in her Foley. - Call upstairs.
得把她立刻送到手术室
We gotta get her up to the O.R. Now.
等等 出什么事了
Wait, what's--what's going on?
你的肾脏还在出血
Your kidney's still bleeding.
可能有很严重的损伤
There could be serious damage.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
可能需要摘除肾脏
We might have to remove it.
对不起 梅根
I'm sorry, Megan.
好的
Okay.
放手做吧
Do whatever you have to do.
韦伯女士
Ms. Webb.
曼宁医生 你好吗
Dr. Manning, how are you?
我很好 你怎么样
I'm fine, but how are you?
你跟我说如果出现更多症状就给你打电♥话♥
Well, you told me to call if I had more symptoms.
没错
Right.
我的手有点刺痛感 还有点发麻
My hands are kind of tingly and numb and...
活动手臂时感觉不太舒服
it feels weird moving my arms.
这种症状持续多久了
How long has this been going on for?
大概一个小时了
About an hour.
我是出什么毛病了吗
Is it something bad?
我不知道 但我真得需要你过来就医
I don't know, but I do really need you to come in now.
不要 拜托了
Oh, no, please.
你再多问我几个问题可以吗
Can you just ask me a few more questions?
光问几个问题可不够
I'm gonna need more information than that.
我需要做些检测
Run tests.
这些症状同时发生很奇怪
You know, this is an odd combination of symptoms.
我想要更加确定 不遗漏任何信息
I want to make sure I'm not missing anything.
也许我们再等等 可能就好了
Well, maybe if we just gave it a little more time.
不如我再研究一下
Why don't I do some more research on this
之后我会给你回电♥话♥ 好吗
and I will give you a call back, okay?
但如果症状变得严重了
But if this gets worse,
我要你保证一定会过来就医
I need you to promise me that you'll come in.
但你一定会给我回电♥话♥吗
But you'll definitely call me back?
一定
Absolutely.
好吗
Okay?
-谢谢 -没问题 再见
- Thank you. - Of course, bye.
好消息
Good news.
你父亲的生命体征有所好转
Your father's sats are looking better.
好吧 但是心内科医师还没有来
Okay, but cardiology still hasn't come by.
你知道什么消息吗
Have you heard anything?
我已经把情况报给他们了
Yeah, I apprised them of the situation,
但我让他们先不着急下来
but I did tell them to hold off on coming down.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
为什么
Why?
我想看看他是否会有好转
I wanted to see if he would improve,
他确实好转了
and he did.
他的射血分数提升到了4% 他的心脏
His ejection fraction is up 4%, his heart--
我的要求已经说得很明白了
I made it very clear what I wanted.
我知道
I know, I know.
我想要拿到他的超声心动结果
I wanted to get his echo results in--
他们付他多少钱来做这个临床试验
How much do they pay him for this trial?
-玛丽亚 -算了
- Maria. - Forget it.
我要给他的心内科医生打电♥话♥
I'm calling his cardiologist.
不 不要 拜托了
No, no, no, please.
你犯了一个大错误
Hey, you're making a big mistake.
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead?
-特瑞纳 过来 -埃斯基韦尔女士
- Trina, come here. - Ms. Esquivel?
-拜托了 -霍斯特德医生
- Please, just-- - Dr. Halstead.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
她明确地提出了她的要求
She was very clear about what she wants!
她不明白
She doesn't understand.
如果他的左心室辅助装置出错
If an LVAD goes poorly,
他会出现体外膜肺氧合的
he could end up stranded on ECMO.
麦基 这就等于宣判死刑了
That's a death sentence, Maggie.
你确定这次临床试验没有影响你的判断吗
Are you sure that this trial is not clouding your judgement?
我确定 这次试验是我们救鲁本的
Yes, this trial's the best shot we have
-最好机会了 -霍斯特德医生
- at saving Ruben's life. - Dr. Halstead?
不 不要 住手
No, no, no, stop.
-我要带他去见福斯特医生 -爸爸
- I'm taking him to see Dr. Foster-- - Papa!
玛丽亚 出去
Maria, get out of here.
心脏停搏 实施急救
He's in arrest. Code blue.
-无脉室颤 准备起搏器 -天啊
- Pulseless V-tach, paddles. - Oh, my God!
起搏器
Paddles!
充电至200
Charging to 200.
这都是你的错
This is your fault!
充电完毕 离手
Charged. Clear.
-爸爸 -麦基 脉搏如何
- Papa. - Pulse, Maggie.
-爸爸 -无脉搏
- Papa. - No pulse.
胸部按压 充电至200
Compressions. Charging to 200.
拜托了 爸爸
Please, Papa.
充电完毕 离手
Charged, clear.
脉搏恢复
Pulse is back.
-他还活着吗 -是的
- Is he alive? - Yes.
他现在情况稳定 但没有醒来
He's stable, but unconscious,
现在 我们得插管
and at this point, we're gonna have to intubate
然后送他去重症监护室
and then move him up to the ICU.
玛利亚
Maria!
没事的
It's okay.
我们是想帮他
Hey, we're trying to help him.
真的
We are.
她说她不是那个失踪的女孩
Claims she's not the missing girl.
她很坚决
She's adamant.
意料之中
Well, not surprising.
过去的12年里备受恐吓
Been terrorized over the last 12 years
彻底抹去了她以前的身份
into completely erasing her former identity.
要想粉碎这个障碍可没那么容易
It's not gonna be so easy to just break right through that.
看她的眼睛
Just look at her eyes.
就是她 能看出来
It's her, you can see that.
有可能
It could be.
但没有证词或物证
But without a statement or physical evidence,
警探们得拿到搜查令
the detectives will have to get a warrant
才能获取她的DNA
to check her DNA.
还需要点时间
It's gonna take a while.
谢谢 现在怎么办
Thanks. So now what do we do?
我们得找到她的家人
Well, we gotta find her family.
然后呢
And then what?
丽莎
Lisa?
我在这里待太久了 我得走了
I've been here too long. I have to go.
丽莎 我们能帮你
Lisa, we can help you.
不不不
No, no, no.
我得走了 别挡道
I have to go. Get out of my way!
-保安 -她不能出院
- Security. - She's on a hold.
什么 不 怎么回事
What? No, what's going on?
我得走了 不
I have to go! No!
-放开我 -别激动
- Let me go! - Take it easy!
拜托
Please!
-丽莎 会没事的 -不 不
- Lisa, it's gonna be okay. - No! No!
比赛特夫人 我是丹·查尔斯
Mrs. Bissett? I'm Dan Charles.
你是那个打过电♥话♥的医生
You're the doctor who called?
是的 这位是艾普尔·塞克斯顿
Yes, and this is April Sexton.
-你好 -告诉你一下
- Hello. - I just want you to know
我们每天都在医院做检测
that we get tested at the hospital every day
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表