他切开了我
He cut me open
给我重新布线
and rewired my circuitry.
迪恩 我们给患者用药
Dean, we don't medicate patients
不是为了得到我们想要的答案
to get the answers we want.
不管怎样 看大家相信我还是尼尔...
At the end of the day, it's my word versus Neil's--
他可觉得整个世界就是俄♥罗♥斯♥方块游戏
the guy who thinks this whole thing is a game of Tetris!
够了 迪恩 你先出去
Enough. Dean, take a walk.
如果我告诉凡妮莎真♥相♥ 我是她妈妈...
If I told Vanessa the truth-that I'm her mother...
我说不好 麦基
I don't know, Maggie.
-一旦你迈出了这一步 -我明白
- Once you take that step... - I know.
我今天要参加
Got my interview for
医务护理学项目的面试
Med's nurse practitioner program today.
你逼我做一个
You forced me into a procedure
我不该做的手术
that I am not supposed to do.
作为一名护理医师
As a nurse practitioner,
我还以为你会乐于迎接挑战
I thought you'd welcome the challenge.
-你的面试怎么样了 -天哪
- How'd your interview go? - Oh, my God.
是谁把实验中的药物给了未授权的患者
Who gave an unauthorized patient our trial drug?
是我
Me.
你知不知道自己造成了试验终止
You realize you have compromised the trial?
更不用说你的职业生涯也可能完蛋
Not to mention your career.
我从威尔的试验里偷了药
I stole meds from Will's trial,
现在我妈妈性命垂危
and now my mom is dying in there,
她需要一颗新的心脏
and she needs a new heart.
小娜
Hey, Nat.
我们为你妈妈找到供体心脏了
We found a donor heart for your mom.
-在路上了 -真的
- It's on the way. - Really?
对 但它并不完美
Yeah. But it's not perfect.
来 我来给你解释
Come on. I'll explain.
供体是位五十岁的妇女
So the donor is a 50-year old woman,
医疗工作者们 感谢
和你妈妈一样是AB型
type AB like your mom,
她的胸腔大小也类似
and her thoracic cavity was very similar in size.
-很好 -有些情况
- Good. - There are issues.
心脏已经被几名医生
The heart has already been refused
拒绝移植给他们的病人了
for several recipients by their physicians.
为什么
Why?
器官的左心室有个心内肿瘤
The organ has a intracardiac tumor in the left ventricle.
-肉瘤 -不 是粘液瘤
- Sarcoma? - No, myxoma.
良性的 没关系
Benign, okay.
那在莱瑟医生移植心脏之前
Well, then you can remove the myxoma
你可以先把粘液瘤切除
before Dr. Latham implants the heart.
这是可行的
That's doable.
对 还有个情况
Yes, but there's another issue.
心脏是在洛杉矶摘取的
The heart was harvested in Los Angeles.
在正常情况下 它送到的时候
Under normal circumstances, by the time it arrived,
应该已经超过移植窗口期或者它的寿命了
it would be outside the window or viability.
那我们为什么还建议这个呢
Then why are we even suggesting this?
因为它运输的方式
Because of how it's being transported.
温血灌注法 一种仍在临床测试阶段的
Warm perfusion, an experimental procedure
试验性方法
still in its trial phase.
一台仪器为供体心脏灌注温血
A machine profuses the donor heart with warm blood.
仪器叫埃尔戈
Ergo the name.
它应该可以避免组织损伤 保持其功能
It should prevent tissue damage, keep it functional.
"应该可以"
"Should"?
你们在建议使用一颗有风险的心脏
You're already suggesting a dicey heart
可能根本就无法使用
that could turn out to be useless.
我们会为你母亲评估各种风险
We'll apprise your mother of all the risks.
但她的血型很少见 小娜
But her blood type is rare, Nat.
即使她在名单上很靠前
Even though she's high on the list,
找到与她相配的心脏可能性也不大
it'd be unlikely to find a heart that matches.
非常非常小
Highly unlikely.
好吧
Okay.
七十岁男性 帕维尔·佐林
Got a 70-year old male, Pavel Zorin,
昨夜入院
came in last night,
袭击他的房♥东之后 受了轻伤
minor injuries after assaulting his landlord.
声称他的公♥寓♥里有老鼠
Claimed there were rats in his apartment.
焦躁不安 好斗 很可能还有幻觉
Agitated, combative, probably delusional.
"很有可能"
"Probably"?
大多数时候 他都在嘟囔俄语
Well, most of the time, he was babbling in Russian,
没人给翻译
no one around to translate.
他来的时候 手里抓着这些
When he came in, he was clutching these.
精神科住院医师给他上了镇静剂 72小时留观
Psych resident sedated him, put him on a 72-hour hold,
现在他们要把他转到楼上去
and now, they're just taking him upstairs.
租约 入籍文件
Lease, naturalization papers,
一些俄语的旧文件
a bunch of old documents in Russian.
很遗憾 我的西里尔文有点生疏
Unfortunately my Cyrillic's a little rusty.
我可以为你找位翻译
Well, I'm sure I could find a translator for you.
我其实想的是米沙·兰科夫
I'm actually thinking about Mischa Lankov.
-他不是退休了吗 -他正在办手续
- Didn't he retire? - Well, he's in the process of,
但我的直觉告诉我 他会想要帮助
but something tells me he'd want to help out
他的同胞的 不妨给他打个电♥话♥吧
a fellow countryman. Why don't we give him a call?
好的
All right.
回家的路上我们路过那家牙买♥♥加馆子
On our way home, we pass by that Jamaican place,
顺道卖♥♥点风味烤鸡怎么样
pick up some jerk chicken?
好啊
Sure.
今天是她在这的最后一天
Today's her last day here.
你做的是对的 小麦
You're doing the right thing, Mags.
不能告诉她
You can't tell her.
我知道
I know.
我得去上班了
I've got to go to work.
回头见
I will see you later.
一会儿好吗 就一会儿
Just one second, okay? One second.
你准备好了吗 妈妈
Are you ready, Mom?
这是我妈妈的
This was my mother's
我想给你
and I want you to have it.
你会没事的 妈妈
You're gonna be okay, Mom.
这样好不好 我替你保管着
How about this? I will keep it for you.
我们走吧
Let's go.
-我就在你身边 妈妈 -好
- I'm right here with you, Mom. - Okay.
医务运输
谢啦 好的 谢谢
Thanks, guys. All right, thank you.
你还好吧
You okay?
等一下 我爱你 妈妈
Just one second. I love you, Mom.
我爱你
I love you.
来了
There it is.
小娜 会成功的
Nat, it's gonna work out.
马塞尔医生 孔蒂太太已经准备好了
Dr. Marcel, Mrs. Conte is prepped.
请切除粘液瘤吧
Please start on the myxoma.
好
Okay.
芝加哥医院 第六季第十六集
误了昨天的面试我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry for missing yesterday's appointment.
我刚好有个病人要处理
I got caught up with a case.
您今天见我 我非常感谢
I really appreciate you seeing me today.
艾普尔 你是我们医务护理学项目的
April, you're a very good candidate
理想人选
for our nurse practitioner program,
你的推荐信大部分都很棒
and most of your recommendations are excellent.
-大部分 -有一封
- Most? - Well, there was one.
有什么问题
What was the issue?
一位急诊室医生对你的判断有所顾虑
An ED doc had some concerns about your judgement.
斯科特女士 我知道是谁了
Look, Ms. Scott, I think I know who that is,
-我只想说 -无需解释 艾普尔
- and I just want to say-- - No need to explain, April.
创伤科医生确实都挺吹毛求疵
Trauma surgeons can be a prickly bunch.
-是创伤科医生写的吗 -先别管这个
- So it was a trauma surgeon? - Let's put that aside.
我们收到了你所有的成绩单
I see that we've received all of your transcripts,
我没什么需要的了
so I think I have everything I need.
显然 这次发作的诱因是
Apparently the episode was triggered
他在公♥寓♥看到了一只老鼠
when he saw a rat in his apartment.
1980年9月 佐林先生
Mr. Zorin, in September of 1980,
进过列♥宁♥格勒特别精神病院
was committed to the Leningrad Special Psychiatric Hospital.
"特别" 什么意思
"Special"? What's that,
是权贵还是党员住的吗
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表