是聊聊电影
is to talk about movies.
我最喜欢的电影是《莫扎特传》
My favorite movie happens to be "Amadeus."
你呢
How about you?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
这样啊...
Okay, um...
那书呢
well, then, how about books?
你... 你最近看过什么不错的书吗
You been--you been reading anything good recently?
我不太看书 我给人临时看小孩
I don't really read. I work as a babysitter.
那你一定喜欢小孩了
So you must like kids then?
正常呼吸就好
Just breathe.
嗯 我照顾一个男孩和一个女孩
Yes, I take care of a boy and a girl,
汤米和布丽姬特
Tommy and Bridget.
他们是姐弟俩 一个八岁一个十岁
They're brother and sister, ages eight and 10.
明白了 那...
Got it. So...
是"布丽姬特"还是"布丽姬德"
is that "Bridget" with a D or a T?
因为 你知道 爱尔兰人的写法很奇怪的
'Cause, you know, the Irish-- they spell it kinda weird.
-进去了吗 -嗯 搞定了
- Is it in? - Yep, all done.
丽莎 等一下就会有人
Lisa, somebody's gonna be back
来检查你的情况 好吗
to check up on you in a second, okay?
很高兴认识你 丽莎
Nice to meet you, Lisa.
那有点怪怪的啊
That was odd.
是有点奇怪
It was odd.
但话说回来
But, you know, I mean, come on.
医院确实会有点吓人 尤其是这种时候
Hospitals can be scary places, especially these days.
不过 这样吧
But I tell you what,
她的化验结果出来时告诉我一下吧
give me a heads-up when her labs come in, okay?
也许我要再和她聊聊
I might want to talk to her again.
-好 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
这边我们会遇到很多的心衰病人
We see a lot of heart failure here.
只要加把劲
With some hard work,
我觉得我们可以在几周内
I think we could fill this trial
完成试验 而不用几个月
in a matter of weeks, not months.
我欣赏你这种热情
I like your enthusiasm.
我看到2期临床试验的结果了
Well, I mean, I saw the phase 2 results.
射血分数平均提高了40%
Ejection fraction is up an average of 40%?
这个药可能会是划时代的
This drug could be a game changer.
早 麦基
Morning, Mags.
早
Morning.
今天我们要开始临床试验
We're starting the clinical trial today.
如果有心衰患者 告诉我一下
Let me know if we get any heart failure patients.
你运气不错
Oh, you're in luck.
现在5号♥治疗室就有一位
We got one in 5 right now.
我会告知你结果如何的
Well, I'll let you know how it goes.
-太好了 -好了
- Great. - All right.
麦基 我想让你跟我一起来
Mags, I'd like you with me on this one.
好
All right.
埃斯基韦尔先生
Mr. Esquivel?
我的发音对吗
Am I saying that right?
对
Si.
我是霍斯特德医生 您感觉如何
I'm Dr. Halstead. How're you feeling?
喘不过气
Hard to breathe.
疲惫
Tired.
嗯 他有右侧积液
Yeah, he's got a right-sided effusion.
得做个穿刺
Gonna need a tap.
先生 这上面说您以前因为心衰来过这里
Sir, it says you've been here before for heart failure.
有吗
I have?
是的
Yes.
而且你的心衰看来加重了
And looks like it's gotten a bit worse.
你在吃药吗
Are you taking your medication?
-一片蓝的 一片白的 -很好
- Blue ones, white ones. - Good.
但它们的效果可能不太好
But they may not be working well enough.
是这样的
Here's the thing.
其实我在负责一种全新的
I'm actually involved in testing
心衰药物的实验
a brand-new heart failure drug,
在我看来
and based on what I'm seeing,
您应该是位很好的候选人
I think you could be an excellent candidate.
-要吃更多的药吗 -只有一种
- More pills? - Just one.
而且它会让您的心脏跳得更有力
And it would help your heart pump better.
现在 它还在实验阶段
Now, it is experimental,
我们在这方面的数据还不是很多
and we don't have a ton of data on it,
但已有的数据看来非常有希望
but what we do have is extremely encouraging.
它会让我康复吗
It will make me better?
我不能做出任何承诺 但在这次实验中
I can't make any promises, but in this trial,
四分之三的病人会得到药物治疗
three out of the four patients get the medication.
只要您能成为他们的一员
As long as you are one of them,
我们应该很快就能知道结果
we should see results pretty quickly.
您觉得如何
What do you say?
想试试吗
Wanna give it a try?
想
Okay.
是吗
Yeah?
我只想确定您理解了
I just want to make sure you understand
我的提议
what I'm proposing.
你说了算 医生
Whatever you say, doc.
好的
All right.
我马上把文件拿来
I'll be back in a minute with the paperwork,
然后我们就带您去
and we'll get you going.
给他做个胸腔穿刺
Set him up for a thoracentesis,
我把参加实验要做的化验项目清单拿给你
and I'll get you the list of labs for the trial.
好 但是...
Yeah, but--
你确定他听明白了吗
are you sure he understood?
他好像不太清醒
He didn't seem all there.
我看他意识挺清醒
He seemed cognizant enough to me.
我问了他两次
I asked him twice.
对 但你自己也说过
Yeah, but you said it yourself.
他有可能进入对照组
It's possible that he gets into the control group.
-他可能根本就拿不到药 -没错
- He might not even get the drug. - Right.
但对照组不管怎样都会得到标准的治疗
But the control group gets the standard of care regardless,
不管怎样 12周后 所有人都会开始服药
and after 12 weeks, everyone gets put on the drug anyways.
他的选择没错
He's making a good choice.
急救室
Baghdad?
28岁的女性医护人员
Got a 28-year-old female paramedic
右侧有一处刀伤
with a knife wound in the right flank.
血压123/70 心率82
123/70, heart rate 82,
呼吸率26
respiration's 26.
新冠检测阴性
COVID negative.
拉尼克 马塞尔 你们俩去 桃瑞丝
Lanik, Marcel, you're up. Doris?
-在 -我来帮忙
- Yep. - I'll help.
就这样做下去 好吗
Just keep doing it that way, okay?
看看她的腹腔有没有积液
Check her belly for fluid.
梅根 出什么事了
Megan? What happened?
我当时在值班 有个人不知从哪里窜出来
I was on call, and a guy jumped out of nowhere.
好
Okay.
好 我们会帮你的
All right, we're gonna help you out.
准备 听我口令
Here we go, on my count.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
好 我们来看看
Okay, let's have a look.
有多糟
How bad is it?
我见过更糟的
I've seen worse.
你们俩认识
You two know each other?
嗯 我们遇到过
Yeah, we've crossed paths.
通常来杯萨泽拉克鸡尾酒
Usually over a Sazerac.
或者三杯
Or three.
如果你想再见到我
You know, if you really wanted to see me again,
可以直接打电♥话♥
you could have just called.
别这样
Oh, don't.
-放松 -好疼
- Easy. - It hurts.
他总能让我笑
Oh, he always could make me laugh.
他这人是挺逗的
He's a funny guy.
好 没有积液 很好
Okay, no free fluid. Good.
桃瑞丝 各做6个单位的交叉配型
Doris, type and cross for 6 and 6.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表