我也不想那么做
I didn't want to lead with that.
还假装你是来帮我的
Acting like you're here to help me?
-帮我儿子的 -米勒小姐 拜托
- Help my son? - Miss Miller, please.
但...但我是的
But-- but I am.
请允许我解释一下
If you'll just allow me to explain.
不 你来这里只是为了护自己的短
No, you're only here to cover your own ass.
不是这样的 我只希望你儿子得到最好的治疗
That's not true. I only want what's best for your son.
你怎么敢说出口
Don't you dare try to tell me
什么是对我儿子最好的 今天都这样了
what's best for my boy. You're not the one
你不配来处理这件事
who has to deal with this after today.
-我才配 -好了 古德温小姐 拜托
- I am! - Okay, Miss Goodwin. Please.
失陪了
Excuse us.
塞克斯顿护士 注射两单位咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥
Nurse Sexton, give 2 of versed.
我们一般不在插耻骨弓上管时注射镇静剂
Oh, we don't usually sedate for SP tubes.
我只是想确保
Well, I just want to make sure that
特纳先生足够放松 好吗
Mr. Turner here is nice and relaxed, all right?
这个过程不太舒适
It's not the most pleasant procedure.
但咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥会让你享受舒适的黄昏
But the versed will put you in a nice comfortable twilight.
等你醒来时 你什么都不会记得了
When you wake up, you won't remember a thing.
我完全没有意见可提
You won't get any argument from me.
你正是我喜欢的那种病人
Just the kind of patient I like.
-塞克斯顿护士 -好的
- Nurse Sexton. - Okay.
咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥注射好了
Versed in.
好的
Okay.
你和伊森还很亲密 真是令人欣慰
It's nice you and Ethan are still close.
什么意思
Excuse me?
你们以前不是约会过吗
Didn't you guys used to date?
你们还能做朋友 真不容易
It's just nice that you're still friends.
我的前女友们都不会跟我说话
None of my exes will speak to me.
那真是遗憾了
Oh. Sorry to hear that.
你知道吗
You know what?
把这个美差交给你吧
Why don't you do the honors?
-什么 -是 你来接手吧
- What? - Yeah, take over.
不 我不受允许
No, I'm not allowed.
据我所知
Well, from what I've heard,
你从来都没有因此停过手
that's never stopped you before
这位执业护士
and, hey, nurse practitioner,
试试看
give it a go.
给你
There you go.
好的
Okay.
我真的不太舒服
I'm really not comfortable.
只是一根大针而已
It's just a big needle is what it is.
和静脉注射没什么区别
It's no different from putting in an IV.
我遇到了一些阻力
I'm meeting some resistance.
-别害怕 用力推 -导管...
- Don't be afraid, push harder. - The catheter--
-别害怕 -导管插不进去
- Don't be afraid. - The catheter's not going in.
阿彻医生 能请你接手吗
Dr. Archer, can you please take over?
他的心率在下降
His heart rate is dropping.
是的 你造成了迷走神经反应 快点
Yeah, you're causing a vagal response. Go faster.
阿彻医生 能请你接手吗
Dr. Archer, would you please take over?
-快 -好吧 好吧
- Now. - All right, all right.
冷静 我来吧
Calm down. Here we go.
好的 一毫克阿托品
All right, one milligram atropine.
好了
Yeah.
完美收尾 一切都好
And all's well that ends well.
请进
Come in.
你好啊
Hey there.
我...
I, uh,
我听说你的...
I heard about your--
你和米勒小姐的争吵了
your run-in with Miss Miller.
是吗
Yeah.
你好吗
How you doin'?
我很好
I'm fine.
我只是...
You know, I was just--
我只是想帮忙 丹尼尔
all I was trying to do was help, Daniel.
当然是了
Of course you were.
我希望她能为了她儿子
I was hoping for the sake of her son
先忘掉愤怒...
that she could get over her anger and--
明白我是真心的
and see that I was sincere.
我只是觉得这一切还是有点操之过急
I just think that everything's still a little raw.
我是说
You know? I mean,
她的世界...
her world is--
现在有点天旋地转 对吧
I mean, it's kind of spinning right now, right?
你的也是一样
Just like yours is.
他不能死 丹尼尔
He can't die, Daniel.
那个小男孩...
That little boy...
必须活下去
Has to make it.
我知道你有多想拯救这一切 莎伦
I-I know how badly you want to fix this, Sharon.
但是 你也知道
But, you know, it's just one of those situations
不管现实有多残酷
that, as cruel as it might seem, it--
你现在已经无能为力了
I don't know, it's kind of out of your hands, you know?
我一直在为可能发生的事情
I spend so much time trying to
做着万全的准备
be prepared for anything.
分♥析♥最坏的结果
You know, analyzing worst case scenarios,
总是提前做好两手准备
trying to stay two steps ahead.
所以你的工作做得非常好
That's why you're so good at your job.
结果就出现了这种事
And then this.
这件事让我觉得
It makes me wonder
我是不是对一切都无能为力
what have I ever really had any control over?
我们又真正掌控过什么事情呢
What do any of us really ever have any control over?
以我的经验来看
You know, in my experience,
我们能做的并不多
not a whole hell of a lot.
记住这点或许
It can actually be kind of freeing
真的可以成为一种解脱
to remember that. You know?
让你可以不要在意结果
Helps you-- helps you let go of it.
你也知道我的性格
You know me and
你知道这不是我的强项
you know that's not one of my strong suits.
这不是任何人的强项
Is it anybody's?
总之
Anyway.
我只知道对我来说
I just know that for myself when I'm feeling scared
在我感到害怕的时候
it helps when I remember that
它可以让我记起有人在爱着我
I have people in my corner that love me.
有更多的人在爱你
And God knows you got that in droves.
刚才是怎么回事
What the heck was that?
什么意思
I don't follow.
首先 你逼我做一个
First, you force me into a procedure that
我不该做的手术
I am not supposed to do.
-你生气了 -我向你寻求帮助的时候
- You're upset. - Then when I ask for your help,
你也拒绝帮我
you refuse to throw me a life vest.
你应该立刻介入的
You should have jumped in immediately.
我还以为你会乐于迎接挑战
Thought you'd welcome the challenge,
听着 我知道你不想做这个手术
Look, I know you didn't want to do this procedure,
但是如果你觉得我背着你
but if you think that I went behind your back
-去找了伊森还是谁的话 -等等 打扰一下
- to Ethan or something-- - Now hold on, excuse me.
我没有这个意思
No, I never suggested that.
我只是觉得在绝境中才能更好地成长
I just believe the best way to learn is in the heat of battle.
作为一名护理医师
As a nurse practitioner,
你需要自己做这些手术
you're gonna be doing these procedures on your own.
这里的护理医师不用插耻骨弓上管
NPs don't put in SP tubes here.
好了 听我说
Okay, listen to me.
你需要更有自信一点
You just need to work on your confidence.
你是一位经验非常丰富的护士
You are an incredibly skilled nurse.
别低估了自己
Don't underestimate yourself.
伯特 之前的事情
Hey, Bert. Uh, about earlier.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你能不能回到医院来
Uh, can you just come back to the hospital?
你怎么...
What are you--
你还在这
you're still here.
我没走
Never left.
能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表