丽莎 如果有人强制限制你的人身自♥由♥
Lisa, if anybody is holding you against your will--
让我离开
Just let me go!
好吧
Okay.
这是你的出院手续
Here's your discharge paperwork.
请在最后签字
Just sign at the bottom.
这个怎么用
What do I do with this?
要不然
Why don't you, um...
要不然我们帮你打印出来吧 好吗
why don't you let us print that out for you, okay?
马上回来
Be right back.
你看
Okay, look.
平板都出现多久了
iPad's been around for how long?
有十年了吧
What, like 10 years?
-差不多吧 -是啊
- Something like that. - Yeah.
她都不知道这是什么
She had no idea what this was.
听我说 我们一直在找失踪的成年人
Listen, we've been looking all along for a missing adult,
或许我们应该找的是
and maybe what we should have been looking for
失踪儿童
is a missing child.
等等 你在说什么
Wait, what are you talking about?
如果她已经被劫持多年了呢
What if she was abducted years ago?
-从小就被绑♥架♥了 -完全有可能
- When she was a kid? - It'd be totally possible.
她没说她有麻烦
She hasn't indicated that she's in trouble,
也没寻求我们的帮助
and she's not asking for our help.
我们不能一直留着她
We have no grounds to keep her.
她可能会有危险
She could be in danger.
我不明白你怎么就
I don't understand why you just--
抱歉
I'm sorry.
兄弟
Buddy.
我明白你现在的压力
I understand the kind of pressure you're under.
真的明白
Really, I do.
但是你确定你想要这么管理急救室吗
But are you sure this is how you want to run your ED?
给我们一个小时
Give us an hour.
好了 都好了
Okay, all set.
-很好 -爸爸
- Good. - Dad?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
玛丽
Marí?
我没事
Estoy bien.
这是怎么了
What happened?
你好 我是霍斯特德医生
Hi, I'm Dr. Halstead.
你父亲刚才肺水肿发作
Your father just had a flare of pulmonary edema.
使他有些呼吸困难
Caused him some trouble breathing,
但是现在没事了
but he's doing okay now.
天哪 情况越来越糟了
Oh, God, it keeps getting worse.
是的 幸运的是
Yeah, you know, fortunately I was able
我帮他报名参加了一次全新的临床试验
to sign him up for a brand-new clinical trial.
我觉得应该会有帮助
I think it's really gonna help.
是说做实验吗
What, like an experiment?
我不会这么定义它
I wouldn't characterize it like that.
这是一次接受全新药物治疗的机会
It's an opportunity for a new medication,
他自己也愿意
and he said he wants it.
他做不了这样的决定
He can't make a decision like that.
其实没什么需要决定的 真的
You know, there's not much to decide, really.
他只要每天吃一片药 一周来两次
He takes a pill a day and comes in twice a week
-我们给他验血 -一周两次
- so we can check his blood-- - Twice a week?
只有我一个人照顾他 我还要工作
I'm his sole caretaker, and I work.
不可能
There's no way.
他的心脏病医生说他需要检查
His cardiologist said he should be evaluated
叫什么左心室辅助装置的东西
for something called an LVAD.
那就得做外科手术
Hmm, that's a surgical procedure.
考虑到他年纪大且心室功能不全
Given his age and ventricular insufficiency,
我想他不适合做这个手术
I do not think he'd be a good candidate.
他已经服了一次药
He's already taken the first dose of medication.
如果我们可以再等等看
If we can just give it a little time--
抱歉 我们不感兴趣
I'm sorry, we're not interested.
如果你能叫个人来
If you could please call someone down
给他检查左心室辅助装置
and have him evaluated for the LVAD,
我就谢谢你了
I'd appreciate it.
-埃斯基韦尔女士 请你 -医生
- Ms. Esquivel, please-- - Doctor.
我们只想做这个
That's what we want.
好的 我通知他们
Okay, I will--I will give them a call.
梅根还在这
Megan's still here.
是不是说明没有伤及肾
Does that mean her kidney wasn't involved?
肾下端被割破了
Well, there's a laceration on the inferior pole,
但是用介入放射就可以止血了
but IR was able to embolize it.
看起来挺大一片红色♥区♥域
The blush looks pretty large.
你确定可以吗
You sure that'll cover it?
我 我想是可以的
I--I think it will.
你让拉尼克同意不做手术了吗
And you got Lanik to agree not to operate?
说服他费了些力气
Well, it took a little convincing.
某人想尽办法
By someone working very hard
去满足这位特殊朋友的意愿吧
to carry out his special friend's wishes?
被你发现了 我就是耳根子太软
Oh, you nailed me. I'm a helpless pushover, man.
但是说真的
Oh, really, though,
你不觉得自己有点保守吗
don't you think you're being a little conservative?
如果她的血压下降 那你推进手术室的
If her pressure drops, then you'll be taking
就会是一个情况不稳定的病人
an unstable patient into surgery.
抱歉 这还是你吗 娜塔莉·曼宁医生
I'm sorry, have we met? 'Cause Dr. Natalie Manning
可一向都是不主张做手术的
doesn't usually advocate for surgery.
不过谢谢你
But thank you.
同事的建议多多益善
Always appreciate a colleague's input.
乐意效劳
Anytime.
谢谢
Always.
太难了
This is impossible.
我们不可能找到她的
We're never gonna find her.
伊森不该把我调出新冠病区
Ethan should never have taken me off the COVID ward.
在那里至少我感觉自己做了点事
At least there I felt like I was doing something,
能起作用
having an impact.
你感觉
You felt...
感觉有使命
felt a real purpose.
对
Yeah.
我看得出来让你放下那里的工作
I can see how that would be hard,
很难
leaving that behind.
但我认识你很长时间了
But I've known you for a long time,
在我看来
and it seems to me,
你不管在哪 都会让自己发挥作用
you make yourself pretty damn useful wherever you are.
对 但这次不一样
Yeah, but this was different.
我感觉自己终于
I felt like I was finally...
不知道怎么说
I don't know.
找到自我了
I found myself.
真正的我
Who I am.
对
Yeah.
伊森又把这些剥夺了
And Ethan took that away from me.
你们匹配到了吗
Have you found a match?
比较棘手
Well, it's tricky, you know?
因为我们不知道她小时候
'Cause we have no idea what she looked like
长什么样子
when she was a kid.
把她的照片发给我
Send me her pic.
我找到一款面部应用
I--I found a face app
可以让照片里的人变年轻
that can de-age it.
如果她是被诱拐的 也许能用它匹配到对象
If she was abducted, it might help us find a match.
把握不大 但是
It's a long shot, but...
她看起来很眼熟
She looks familiar.
等等 她是
Wait, that's...
凯 凯丽
K--Kelly, um...
凯丽·比赛特 惠顿人
Kelly Bissett, from Wheaton.
很多年前失踪了
Disappeared a bunch of years ago.
当时新闻里都是
It was all over the news.
凯丽·比赛特
失踪儿童
凯丽·比赛特 伊利诺伊州惠顿市
Kelly Bissett. Wheaton, Illinois.
就是她
That's her.
艾普尔 不要让她离开
April, make sure she doesn't leave.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表