I need you to fix me.
我们会尽我们所能
We'll do our best.
不幸的是 这的确需要更多扎针
Unfortunately, that does require more pokes,
插管 拍X光 扫描
prods, X-rays, scans.
那就做吧
Have at it.
好
Okay.
你好 凯恩女士 我是艾普尔
Hi. Ms. Caine? I'm April.
你的插管怎么了
What happened to your cannula?
拔♥出♥来♥了 谁知道里面是什么
Pulled it out. Who knows what's really in it?
你不需要太空服
And you don't need the space suit.
以后会的 但现在
One day. But for now,
这是我们在新冠重症监护室的预防措施
it's a precaution we take in the COVID ICU.
-我没有新冠病毒 -是吗
- I don't have coronavirus. - No?
不是真的 大骗局
It's not real. Big scam.
好吧 但是你看起来呼吸不顺畅
Okay. But I can see you're having trouble breathing.
流感而已 我每年都得
It's just the flu. Get it every year.
不管是不是流感
Well, flu or not,
多一点氧气能让你觉得舒服些
a little extra oxygen might help you feel more comfortable.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
要不要再试一次导管
Want to give the cannula another shot?
行
Fine.
好的
Okay.
几个月前我看见他打球了
I saw him play a couple months ago.
是在电视上
On TV, that is.
你是个网球迷吗
You're a tennis fan?
那天晚上是的 睡不着
I was that night. Couldn't sleep.
他的比赛是那天凌晨两点唯一的节目
His match was the only show that was on at 2:00 a.M.
很厉害的球员
Hell of a player.
他会没事吗
Is he gonna be okay?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
心房♥纤颤问题 原因不明
AFib problem. Don't know why.
我是心脏病医生 能帮忙吗
Well, I'm a cardiologist. Can I help?
谢谢 但是严格来说 你只能给
Thanks, but technically, you're limited
参与你临床试验的患者看病
to seeing patients who are part of your clinical trial.
完全理解
Totally understand.
我给他灼烧了出血口
I cauterized the active bleeders.
应该能止住鼻血
Should help stem the tide.
这孩子一直问我 他的职业生涯是不是完了
Kid keeps asking me if his career is over.
我不知道怎么回答
I didn't know what to say.
我也不知道
Neither do I.
谢谢
Thanks.
维诺尼医生
Dr. Virani.
我改主意了
I reconsidered.
我会把病人记录发给你
I'll send you the chart.
这是什么
What's this?
是一套波斯香料
That is a Persian spice set.
你妈送我的礼物
Gift from your mom.
甚至还附带了
Even comes with a, uh--
一组热门食谱
an array of popular recipes.
真是尴尬
Oh, this is awkward.
我是伊朗人 我们爱下厨
I'm Iranian. We love to cook.
这礼物特别好 很贴心
It's a wonderful gift. Thoughtful.
我前妻的爸妈从来没有这样的表示
Never got a gesture like that from my ex in-laws.
你的意思是
What do you mean?
一个波斯琐罗亚斯德教的女婿
You know, a Persian Zoroastrian son-in-law
配不上他们的南方淑女
is not what they had in mind for their southern belle.
根据我对克莱尔有限的了解
I mean, from the little I know about Claire,
你们俩似乎很不一样 所以
you two seem pretty different, so...
大概异性相吸吧
Opposites attract, I guess.
但是没能长久
Didn't keep us together, though.
那是丽莎的最新检查结果吗
Is that Lisa's latest test results?
是的 数据都正常
Yes. The labs are all normal.
腹部平片和经阴♥道♥超声同样正常
Same with the KUB and trans-vaginal ultrasound.
接下来是CT
Next up is a CT.
我先去把它塞进我的柜子里
I'll squeeze that into my locker.
楼上见
I'll meet you upstairs.
莎伦 你知道急诊室人手不够
Sharon. You know the E.D.'s hurting for staffing.
但同时 随着疫情发展
But same time, with the pandemic,
护理学院和医学院的录取人数剧增
nursing and med school enrollments have surged.
一线希望
A silver lining.
我在想我们不如扩大急诊室培训项目
I was thinking we expand the E.D. Training programs
来满足需求
to match demand.
既推广了医院
Puts Med on the map,
我们又能有更多帮手
and we get helping hands.
-双赢 -我喜欢
- Win-win. - I like it.
-写个提案 -好的
- Write a proposal. - All right!
怎么了
What's up?
我更新了医院对于医药代表的协议
I updated Med's protocols for the pharma reps,
而格温正在撤销协议 扮演英雄
and Gwen's undoing them, playing hero in the process.
现在 所有代表都欠她一个人情
And now, all the reps owe her one.
她一定乐于借这一点来对付我
No doubt she'll enjoy using that against me.
我笑得够真诚吗
My smile convincing enough?
非常专业
Very professional.
剧烈抽搐
Grand mal seizure.
-五毫克劳拉西泮 -好
- Five of Ativan. - Yeah.
麦金太尔先生
Mr. McIntyre?
你刚刚抽搐了
You just had a seizure.
特莉
Terri?
特莉
Terri?
特莉 你在哪
Terri, where are you?
特莉
Terri?
你还在
Oh, there you are.
你还在
Oh, there you are.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
-肿瘤 -位于你大脑的视觉中枢
- A tumor? - In your brain's vision center.
在左侧枕叶 是它导致你抽搐
The left occipital lobe. It caused your seizure.
很有可能是
And it's safe to assume
上一次抽搐导致了你的车祸
an earlier one led to your car accident.
视觉中枢
Vision center?
也是为什么
That's also why--
对的
That's right.
肿瘤造成了视觉盲点 对吧
The tumor created a blind spot, right?
为了使那个空白合理化
And in order to make sense of that void,
你的大脑就用
your brain has been filling it in
你妻子的形象作为填补
with images of your wife.
利亚姆 我知道脑瘤听起来很恐怖
Now, Liam, I know a brain tumor can sound overwhelming,
但你的可以治疗
but yours is treatable.
-手术 -对
- Surgery? - Right.
会消除再次抽搐的风险
It'll eliminate the risk of another seizure,
也会修复你丧失的右侧视力
and it'll correct your peripheral vision loss.
但我会失去我的妻子 她
But I'd lose my wife. She--
她会消失
she'd disappear.
对 你就
Yeah, I mean, you would--
你就不会再看到她的那些幻象
you would no longer see those images of her.
我不想做手术
I don't want the operation.
麦金太尔先生 不做手术的话
Mr. McIntyre, without the surgery,
你会继续出现抽搐
you will have more seizures.
而且会更严重
And they'll be more severe.
你甚至有可能完全丧失视力
I mean, you could even lose your eyesight entirely.
特莉走的时候
When Terri died,
我很迷茫
I was...lost.
但是现在
But now, it's--
就好像她又回到我身边
it's like I've got her back again.
她
She--
她是我的一切
she's everything to me.
你知道的 我能理解
You know that I understand
特莉回到你的生命中
how grateful you are to have Terri
你有多庆幸
back in your life,
但是再次抽搐可能会让你陷入昏迷
but another seizure would probably put you into a coma.
可能致死
I mean, it could kill you.
特莉死后
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表