这是一周内的第二例癌症了
Second cancer in two days. -
这也有可能是结节病
There's a chance it could be sarcoidosis.
别心存侥幸 这几乎不可能
Cold comfort. And highly unlikely.
但是 我们得做个经支气管超声活检来确诊
No, we need an endobronchial ultrasound biopsy to confirm.
梅森 你个混♥蛋♥
Mason, you bastard.
你骗不过我的 我知道是你
You don't fool me! I know it's you!
小心
Careful.
让这个人离我远点
Hey, hey! Get this guy away from me!
-保安 -查尔斯医生
- Security! - Dr. Charles!
-我跟你说了他会找到我的 -回床上去
- I told you he'd find me! - Get back in bed.
-你不听我说 -回床上去
- You didn't listen! - Get back in bed!
拜托了 科恩博士 我们只是想要帮你
Please, Dr. Cohen, we're just trying to help you.
别让他靠近我
Don't let him near me.
别 别让他靠近我 让他离远点
Don't--don't let him near me! Keep him away!
-让谁离远点 -梅森
- Keep who away? - Mason!
就是他 他就是梅森
That's him! That's Mason!
我不知道他在说什么
I don't know what he's talking about.
-骗子 -我只是刚来
- Liar! - I just went in there
-送补给的 -你们看
- to restock the supplies. - You see?
他不肯放过我
He won't leave me alone.
麻烦绑住他 慢一点
Restraints, please. Nice and easy.
他什么时候能放过我 放过我
When will he stop? When?
-5毫克氟哌啶醇和2毫克安定 -好的
- 5 of Haldol, 2 of Ativan. - Got it.
太可怕了
It's horrible.
我哪也去不了 什么都做不了
I can't go anywhere. I can't do anything.
他一直跟着我
He follows me everywhere.
无处不在
Always out there.
还记得我说过身份识别障碍
Remember when I said there were several
有好几种类型吗
of these misidentification disorders?
记得
Yeah.
我觉得这是弗雷格利妄想综合症
I think we're dealing with Fregoli,
这种病症来源于19世纪
okay, which was named
一名善于快速便装模仿的演员
for a 19th-century quick change artist.
这种妄想症是说病人认为迫♥害♥者
It's a delusion that somebody who is persecuting you
可以变换外貌
has the ability to change their appearance.
所以一开始他觉得贝乐就是梅森
So at first he thought that Mason was Beller;
现在变成了桃瑞丝 伊森
now, it's Doris. Whoa--Ethan!
伊森
Ethan.
来帮个忙
Little help here?
-伊森 -崔医生
- Ethan! - Dr. Choi?
-伊森 -让他躺下来
- Ethan. - Let's lay him down.
你没事吧 伊森
All right. Ethan?
快去找个病房♥
Let's get a room.
-好的 -伊森
- I'm on it. - Ethan!
伊森 你能听见吗
Ethan, can you hear me?
伊森 这是什么了
Ethan, what's going on?
我只需要休息一下
I just need a minute to rest.
你这么想吗
Yeah, you think?
39.2度 你发烧了
102.6. You're burning up.
静脉注射 1000毫升泰诺液体
Start an IV, hang 1,000 Tylenol and fluids.
查尔斯医生
Dr. Charles.
他做了手术
He's had surgery.
伊森 你做了什么手术
Ethan, what kind of procedure you have?
胆囊手术
Gallbladder.
什么时候做的 有多久了
How long ago? How long ago?
-今天早上 -今天早上
- This morning. - This morning?!
你为什么不在恢复室
Why aren't you still in recovery?
我以为我能撑住
I thought I could manage.
你的主刀医生是谁
Who's your surgeon?
东慈爱医院的哈马德
Hamad. East Mercy.
-他让你走了 -没有 是我自己走的
- He discharged you? - No, I left.
查尔斯医生 我在地上找到了这些
Dr. Charles, I found these on the floor.
-西普乐 -不是什么大事
- Cipro. - It's no big deal.
-不是什么大事 -你知不知道你好像感染了
- No big deal? - You know you look septic?
可能胆汁漏出来了
Probably having some bile spillage.
这点注射剂量可不够
Uh, these aren't gonna cut it.
给他注射1000毫升头孢曲松和500毫升甲硝哒唑
Give him 1,000 of Rocephin and 500 of Flagyl.
你为什么要做这么疯狂的事
What made you do something so crazy?
我只是想回来工作
I just wanted to get back to work.
那你这段时间都别想工作了
Yeah, well, that's not gonna happen anytime soon, pal,
因为我们要收治你
'cause we're gonna admit you.
我理解的对吗
Do I understand this correctly?
他从麻醉中醒来
He wakes up from anesthesia,
披上衣服就直接来上班了
puts his clothes on, and comes back to work?
就是伊森的作风
It's just like Ethan.
等等 找到肿块了
Oh, hang on. There's the mass.
部分阻塞了他的细支气管
Partially obstructing his bronchiole.
这可能会只是冰山一角
It might just be the tip of the iceberg.
调整到3D画面
Switch to 3-D.
看看这个肿块有多深
See how far into the wall it goes.
延伸到了薄壁组织
It extends to the parenchyma.
意料之中
Not unexpected.
捕捉图像
Capturing image.
1.2厘米
1.2 centimeters.
手术钳来了
Forceps coming.
慢慢的
Nice and easy.
好的 打开吧
Good. Open.
闭合
And close.
谢谢
Thank you.
送去病理科
Run it to Pathology.
好的
On its way.
你听说伊森的事了吗
Hey. You hear about Ethan?
听说了 太疯狂了
Yeah, pretty crazy. Poor guy.
我要离开一个小时
Look, I gotta leave for about an hour.
替我一下吧
I need you to cover for me.
-琼森夫人怎么办 -就是琼森夫人的事
- What about Mrs. Johnson? - It's for Mrs. Johnson.
我知道这个试验药物的化学结构
I know the chemical structure of the trial medication.
我把她的血送去外部实验室
I'm taking her blood to an outside lab
检测里面有没有药物残留
to see if it contains the drug's signature.
这样我们就能知道她有没有参加试验
That way, we will know if she's on it or not.
等等 你要瞒过医药公♥司♥
Hold on, you're unblinding her
公开她的服药记录 你不能这么做
without the company knowing? You cannot do that.
艾普尔 我不觉得她的病情
April, I do not think her condition
是由这个药物引起的
was caused by the drug.
但是我无论如何都要知道她有没有参加
But I need to know one way or the other if she's on it.
如果她没有 我们就可以排除一些情况
If she's not, that'll-- that'll narrow things down
我可以查找她病情的真正病因
and help me look for the real cause of the symptoms.
但是把公♥司♥蒙在鼓里
Yeah, but keeping the company out of the loop,
偷偷地调查
unblinding her on the sly?
如果肯德尔知道了
If Kender learns about this,
他们会把你从试验中开除的
they will fire you from the trial.
如果肯德尔公开了她
And if Kender unblinds her,
试验就会全部暂停
they'll pause the trial altogether.
你的本意是这个吗 为了保护试验
Is that what this is about? Protecting the trial?
我在保护我们的患者
I'm protecting our patients.
看看布克先生 他现在状态多好
Look at Mr. Booker. How well he's doing.
我不希望让他失去用药的机会
I'm not willing to risk him losing this medication.
你呢
Are you?
那就行了
Okay then.
我们来告诉你们
So we have some news.
之前在CT中发现的肿块
Um, the mass we discovered in the CT,
我们做了活检 是恶性的
we biopsied it. It is malignant.
-癌症 -是
- Cancer? - Yeah.
鳞状细胞癌
Squamous cell carcinoma.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
好消息是只有1.2厘米
The good news is it's 1.2 centimeters.
不是很大
Not very big.
可切除 所以我们能把它取出来
It's resectable, so we can take it out.
这种肿瘤诱发了你的肺炎
The tumor predisposed you to the pneumonia,
其实还要感谢它
which is actually kind of a blessing
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表