抱歉
Ah, sorry.
你得把演讲推迟了
You're gonna have to push that.
伊森 拜托 你昨天已经批准了
Ethan, come on, you cleared this yesterday.
我知道
I know.
但我没有你不行
But I just can't spare you.
别担心 我会去做演讲的
Don't worry. I'm doing it.
艾普尔 跟我来
Hey, April. With me, please.
-幸运儿 -别说了
- Lucky you. - Oh, stop.
鲍曼先生和鲍曼太太
Mr. And Mrs. Bowman.
我是崔医生 这位是塞克斯顿护士
I'm Dr. Choi, this is Nurse Sexton.
你们好
Hi.
我知道你今天早上晕倒了
I understand you passed out this morning?
卡罗尔反应过度了 我没事
Carol overreacted. I'm fine.
没必要叫救护车
Didn't need to call a damn ambulance.
你丈夫昏迷了多久
How long was your husband unconscious?
我说不好 一分钟吧
I don't know. Um, maybe a minute?
他以前从没晕倒过
He's never passed out before.
我很担心 就打了911
I-I got worried, and so I called 911.
有胸痛 气短的感觉吗
Any chest pain? Shortness of breath?
我的心脏没问题
There's nothing wrong with my heart.
是我的头 疼死我了
It's my head. It's killing me.
他晕倒时撞到头了吗
Did he hit it when he passed out?
没有
No.
血压147/90
bp 147/90.
有点高
It's slightly elevated.
他已经疼了快一年了
He's been in pain for almost a year.
-一年 -说到这个
- A year? - Oh, here we go.
我之前以为是牙痛 好吗
I thought it was my teeth, okay,
我去看了牙医
and I went to the dentist.
做了根管治疗 拔了颗牙
Had a root canal, got a tooth pulled.
没用
Nothing helped.
情况越来越糟
It just kept getting worse.
你因为头疼看过医生吗
Did you see a doctor about it?
-当然看过 -好 跟着我的手指
- Of course I did. - Okay, follow my finger.
我们的家庭医生觉得可能是偏头痛
Um, our family doctor thought that it might be migraines.
另一位医生觉得可能是因为焦虑
Another doctor thought that it could be anxiety.
愚蠢的庸医 不
Stupid quack. No!
我知道你很疼
I understand you're in pain,
但我得做完检查
but I do need to finish my exam.
不 不行 这太疼了
No, no! No, it hurts too much.
好 我们做个12导联心电图
Okay, uh, let's get a 12 lead-EKG,
血常规 血液生化 心脏检查和头部CT
CBC, BMP, cardiac labs, and a head CT.
浪费时间和钱
Waste of time and money.
鲍曼先生 你失去意识了
Mr. Bowman, you lost consciousness.
这很让人担心
That's concerning.
这可能表明你的心脏
It could indicate an issue with your heart
或是大脑供血出了问题
or blood flow to your blain.
我们必须做这些检查
In order for us to help you,
才能帮你
we have to run these tests.
埃里克 求你了
Eric, please.
我们有医保
We have health insurance.
我们来都来了
We're already here.
好
All right.
我很快就回来看你
I'll check back in a bit.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah.
我看到了一个汉堡包
I saw a hamburger.
他真的很刻薄
He was really mean.
这可不好
Well, that's no good.
我们得跟他谈谈
We'll have to have a talk with him.
你是警♥察♥吗
Are you a police officer?
不 伙计 我是医生
No, buddy, I'm a doctor.
他有黄疸还有腹水
He's jaundiced and has ascites.
是这个导致了意识混乱吗
Is that causing his confusion?
不 那是因为他血液中氨含量太高
No, that's from a buildup of ammonia in his blood.
会影响他的大脑
It's affecting his brain.
我要给他用乳果糖
I'm gonna start him on lactulose,
这有助于降低氨含量
which will help bring down the ammonia levels,
但问题是
but the problem is,
我看到的一切都表示他有终末期肝衰竭
everything I'm seeing points to end-stage liver failure.
他需要尽快移植
He needs a transplant as soon as possible.
谢谢 赛斯勒医生
Thank you, Dr. Ziesler.
我应该留下
I should stay.
我可以找个代课老师给我代课
I can get a sub to cover my classes.
不用 没事的
Mm-mm. It's okay.
我会请一天假
I'm taking the day off from work.
陪着他
I'll be with him.
-你确定吗 -嗯
- You sure? - Mm-hmm.
有消息我会通知你
I'll keep you posted.
-好 -嗯
- Okay. - Yeah.
-你好 本 -你好 莎伦
- Hey, Ben. - Hi, Sharon.
奥吉怎么样了
Hey, how's Auggie?
没有好转
Not any better.
我们还没找到捐献者
And we don't have a donor yet.
我很抱歉 麦基
I'm sorry, Maggie.
不如你去看看他的遗传测试结果
Weren't you looking at Heredity and Me
查查他有没有亲戚
to see if he had any relatives?
可以 但遗传测试并没有什么帮助
Yeah, but it didn't go anywhere.
我甚至都求急诊室的人去配型了
I even asked the ED staff to get typed.
我帮你去问其他所有部门的人
Well, I'll get the word out to all departments.
希望我们能找到配上的
Hopefully, we'll find a match.
-这可太好了 -好的
- That'd be great. - Okay.
安娜
Anna!
安娜
Anna!
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我需要跟你谈点事
Just--I need to talk to you about something.
能迟点再谈吗
Well, can it wait?
我真的得现在就跟你聊
I really need to talk to you now.
你能上车吗
Can you get in the car please?
什么事
What?
我
I, um...
我在门廊里找到了这些东西
I found these in the-- in the front hall.
她知道这事吗
Does she know?
宝贝 发生什么事了 你才十五岁
Sweetie, what is going on here? You're 15 years old.
我曾跟人上过一次床 好吧
I had sex one time, okay,
我们只是想要谨慎点
and we tried to be careful.
我要问你一个问题
I'm gonna ask you a question,
而我希望你能诚实地回答我
and I want you to answer me honestly.
有人强迫你和他上♥床♥吗
Did somebody pressure you into having sex?
没有 没人强迫我
No! Nobody pressured me
做任何事情
into doing anything.
是瑞安 我的男朋友
It was Ryan, my boyfriend.
你男朋友
Your boyfriend?
我以为你妈妈不想让你和人约会
I-I thought that Mom didn't want you to date.
是的 她不想
No, she doesn't.
她不准我做任何事情
She doesn't let me do anything.
宝贝 她只是想保护你
Oh, honey, she's just trying to protect you.
她知道这事吗
Does she know?
我的天 当然不 求你也别说
God, no, and please, don't tell her.
宝贝 我不会和她说的 你要和她坦白
Honey, I'm not gonna tell her, you are.
我想我只是希望你能
I guess I just wish you could've felt like you
自在地跟我们坦白这些事情
could come and talk to us about this.
我是想过要告诉你的
I was gonna tell you...
在你的律师进门前
before your lawyer walked in.
我的天
Oh, God.
我和你妈妈间的事
This thing with your Mom, you know,
是有点复杂
it's just--it's complicated.
是的 没错 我明白
Yeah. Yeah, no, I get it.
你们太忙着吵架所以忘记我的存在了
You guys are so busy fighting, you totally forgot I existed.
甜心 宝贝
Sweetie. Honey.
不是这样的 安娜
That is not true. Anna.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表