我晚点再来看你
I'll check in on you a little later.
待在这里等到查尔斯医生来
Stay here until Dr. Charles comes.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你赶上了 -好极了
- Ah, you made it. - Excellent.
能给我一杯黑咖啡吗 谢谢
Ah, could I have a black, please?
-当然 -谢谢你 女士
- Sure. - Thank you, ma'am.
-奥吉怎么样 -很好
- How's Auggie doing? - Good.
-是吗 -他很好
- Yeah? - He's good.
收养的事呢
And the adoption?
很顺利 文件都交上去了
It's good. All the paperwork is in,
我们已经完成了第一次面试
and we had our first interview.
我觉得很成功
And I think it went well.
太好了
Great, great.
看看谁来了
Look who's here.
-你好 儿子 -你好 妈 麦基
- Hey, son. - Hey, Ma. Maggie.
-迈克尔 -你今天进去做手术吗
- Michael. - You scrubbing in today?
对 外科医生正在植入我们的一个分流器
Yeah, surgeon's implanting one of our shunts.
回来的感觉真好
Sure feels good to be back.
-我要走了 妈 -好 爱你
- I gotta go, Ma. - All right. Love you too.
-见到你真好 麦基 -很高兴见到你 迈克尔
- Good seeing you, Mag. - Nice seeing you, Michael.
谢谢
Thank you.
他真有干劲
He's enthusiastic.
对 过去的这一年
Yeah, well, this past year
他特别不容易
was pretty tough on him, huh?
被停职 不得不搬回家住
Getting furloughed and having to move back home.
就在他的人生真正开始向前迈进的时候
Just when his life was really moving forward.
对 很多人都是这样
Yeah, it's been like that for a lot of people.
对 我明白 只是我所有的孩子中
Yeah, I know, it's just that of all my children,
迈克尔找到自我所花的时间最长
Michael's taken the longest to find himself.
他不需要这次疫情
He did not need this pandemic.
告诉你 麦基
I'll tell you, Maggie.
你对他们的担心永远不会停止
You never stop worrying about them.
不管他们年纪多大
No matter how old they get.
他们的健康 他们的幸福
Their health, their happiness.
还是...
Still...
不过这一切都值得
it's all worth it.
我的孩子们是我这辈子最大的快乐
My children are the greatest joy in my life.
我看着奥吉时
You know, when I look at Auggie...
就明白了你的意思了
I know what you mean.
吉姆
Hey, Jim.
这位病人的伤都是浅表伤
Patient's injuries are all superficial,
所以我要降低他的优先级 让他出院
so I'm downgrading and discharging him.
但他的名字可绝对不是梅森
His name's definitely not Mason, though.
他叫贝乐 他甚至连半个叫梅森的人都不认识
It's Beller. Doesn't even know anyone named Mason,
也从来没见过那个
and he's never met that nutjob
追他追到街上的疯子
who chased him into the street.
话说回来 伊森 你看上去很糟糕
By the way, Ethan, you look like hell.
昨晚没睡好
Didn't sleep well last night.
我早说做主任不轻松吧
Well, told you being chief's no picnic.
的确
Yeah.
你觉得科恩博士如何
Hey. What do you make of Dr. Cohen?
我查了他
You know, I checked him out.
他的执业证都是真的
I mean, his credentials are totally legit.
他对神经科学的了解
I mean, he certainly knows more
比我了深刻不止一点
about neuroscience than I ever will.
你能联♥系♥上任何一个他的家人吗
Have you been able to locate any of his family?
联♥系♥上他女儿了 她在来的路上
A daughter. She's on her way in.
那好
Oh. Oh, good.
据我目前判断 他患有
You know, far as I can tell, he is suffering
某种身份识别障碍
from one of the misidentification disorders.
身份识别障碍有很多种
I mean, there are several, but, you know,
但本质上它是指你看着某人
basic idea is you look at somebody
然后认为他们是另一个人
and you genuinely believe they're somebody else.
他说的这个梅森
This Mason he keeps referring to.
对 是他的同事 我猜
Right, a colleague, I guess,
他认为梅森会来加害他
who he thinks is out to destroy him.
他很明显神志不清
I mean, look, he's clearly delusional.
但问题是为什么 诱因是什么
Question is why? You know, what's causing it?
这个诱因可能是实质的 例如肿瘤 脑损伤
I mean, it can be physical-- tumor, brain injury--
但也有可能是药物引起的
but it can also be chemical.
我们还在等毒检出报告
We're still waiting on the tox screen.
对 做毒检是正确的第一步
Yeah, well, we should-- we should start with that.
但得做好给他做全套检查的准备
But be prepared to do a full work-up.
-没问题 -好吧
- You got it. - All right?
你还好吗 兄弟
Are you okay, buddy?
-挺好 -是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
-对 -那就好
- Yeah. - Kay.
你可以在这等 做CT不会很多时间的
You can wait down here. The CT won't be long.
-他很快就会回来了 -没问题
- He'll be back soon. - Okay.
别担心
Don't worry.
你是我认识的最强壮的人
You're the strongest person I know.
他每天都游三十圈泳
He swims 30 laps every day.
没有每天
Not every day.
我们走
Let's go.
马塞尔医生
Dr. Marcel.
怎么了
Yeah.
罗恩是个很特别的人
Ron is a very special person.
在我们认识前 我
Before we met, I--
我都放弃了拥有一段感情的想法了
I'd kinda given up on having a real relationship.
他是我生命中的礼物
He's been a gift in my life.
我们还不知道是不是真的有严重问题
Look, we don't know if anything serious is going on.
我们只是要给他仔细检查而已 好吗
We're just covering all our bases, okay?
好
Okay.
别担心
Don't worry.
她的电解质值略有好转
Her electrolytes are slightly better,
但没有很多
but not much.
我的电灯亮了
My lights are bright.
宝贝 不是电灯 是电解质
Honey, not lights. Electrolytes.
她的情况没有明显的变化
There's been no significant change.
给她挂了利尿剂和盐水后也如此吗
Despite upping her diuretics and the saline?
而且你还没能查出
And you haven't been able to determine
她的病因
the cause of her symptoms?
还在查
Still working on it.
所以这可能是药物的副作用
So it could be an adverse reaction to the medication.
我们都不知道她是不是吃了药
We don't even know if she's getting the medication.
那我们得公开她的用药记录
We need to unblind her then.
查清楚 这是规定
Find out. That's the protocol.
等等 你知道我们一旦公开她的记录
Hold on, you know if we unblind her,
她就会被从临床实验样本中剔除
she'll be pulled from the trial.
她将不能再服用药物
She'll be taken off the medication,
她将不再会得到也许能正对她有帮助的药
which, in fact, might be helping her,
而我们将失去她这部分的数据
and we'll lose all her data.
而且 我们还不知道
I mean, besides, we don't even know
肯德尔制药的安全委员会有什么反应
how Kender's safety board will react.
他们可能就这样把试验停了也说不定
They might pause the trial altogether.
我认为我们别无选择 威尔
I don't think that we have a choice, Will.
我们得查明是不是那种药诱发了她的病
We need to find out if the medication is causing this.
塞布丽娜 其他试验参与者
Sabeena, no one in the trial
完全没有这样的症状
has had symptoms like this.
我不认为是药物导致她发病
I don't think it's the medication.
再给我几个小时 我去找其他的诊断结论
Give me a couple more hours to find an alternate diagnosis.
这是为了她和其他人好
For her sake and for everyone else's.
拜托
Please.
我等你到今天结束为止
I'll give you to the end of the day.
-但如果她的情况变糟 -我懂
- But if her condition worsens-- - I know.
我懂 谢了
I know. Thanks.
片子出来了
Scan's up.
那有个肿块
There's a mass.
同时他的淋巴结也肿大
And enlarged lymph nodes.
该死
Damn it.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表