去帮助任何人 无论他们需要什么
to help anyone who needed it no matter what.
我无法代表你父亲
You know, I can't speak for your father,
但我知道很多医生
but I know plenty of doctors
选择不去治疗一些病人
who decide not to engage with patients,
原因有很多
you know, for a number of reasons.
比如
Like what?
比如 如果医生觉得
Well, for instance, let's say if the doctor feels
缺乏边界感
that there's a lack of boundaries.
布里奇斯医生和我之间的边界
Boundaries between Dr. Bridges and me?
听着 布里奇斯医生跟我说得很清楚
Listen, Dr. Bridges made it very clear to me
你能得到
it's important to him
你所需要的治疗 对他很重要
that you get the medical care that you need.
-他这么说了 -是的
- He did? - Yeah.
我
Well, I, um...
我知道医生不会给他们爱的人做手术
I-I do know that doctors won't operate on their loved ones.
是的
That's right.
如果医生与患者过于亲密
It's considered an ethical issue
会被认为存在伦理问题
if a doctor is too close to their patient.
当然
Of course.
布里奇斯医生对我有感觉
Dr. Bridges has feelings for me.
现在都说得通了
It all makes sense now.
无论如何 我们给你做手术如何
In any case, how about we get you into surgery?
-好的 -太棒了
- Okay. - Great.
你想让我打给谁吗
Is there anybody that you would like me to call, or--
你能打给布里奇斯医生
But could you call Dr. Bridges
告诉他我要做手术吗
and let him know that I'm getting the operation?
乐意为之
Be happy to do that for you.
我要不要跟外科医生说
Oh, and how about I tell the surgeons
让他们做手术时把你脚上的钉子拔♥出♥来♥
to take that nail out of your foot while they're at it?
你觉得如何
What do you say?
好的
Okay.
好
Great.
好了 我一会儿回来
Okay. I'll be back in a bit.
坎普斯先生的超声结果正常
Ultrasound for Mr. Campos came up clean.
没有深静脉血栓的迹象
There's no evidence of DVT.
崔医生
Dr. Choi.
赫克特不能呼吸了
My Hector can't breathe!
血氧量降到70%左右 心率也在下降
Sats in the 70s. Heart rate's dropping, too.
血压68/97
BP 97 over 68.
赫克特 他的气管打不开
Hector? He's not protecting his airway.
准备插管
We need to intubate.
20单位依托咪酯 100单位司可林
20 of etomidate, 100 of sux.
他一分钟前还好好的
He was all right a minute ago.
求求你们 一定要救活他
Oh, my God! Please don't let him die!
为什么会这样
Why is this happening?
宝宝出不来
Baby's not coming.
我需要切得再深些
I need to extend my hysterotomy.
我叫你的时候 麦基 帮我做宫底施压
When I saw now, Maggie, give me fundal pressure.
好的
Got it.
就现在
Now.
可以了
Okay. There we go.
-抽吸 -好的
- Suction. - All righty.
-好了 -我来吧
- Okay, buddy. - I got him.
来
Here we go.
放这
There.
心率140
Heart rate is 140.
准备翻转
Gonna get ready to rotate.
-这是面凹吗 -很不幸 是的
- Is that a dimple? - Unfortunately, yes.
你的胆囊发炎了
So your gallbladder appears to be inflamed.
我建议做胆囊切除 有备无患
I suggest we remove it. Better safe than sorry.
这是一个相对比较简单的手术
It's a relatively simple procedure.
我会用一个小小的镜片
I'll go in with an itty, bitty, little scope
直接把它切掉
and just slide it right out of there.
伤口很小 你几乎意识不到
You'll barely notice the scars.
-然后就不疼了吗 -如果确实是胆囊的问题
- And this pain will go away? - Possibly,
就不会疼了
if the gallbladder is the issue.
我觉得就是胆囊发炎
Which I believe it is.
好吧
Okay, then.
既然我都来了 那么
I'm here already, so--
来吧
Let's do it.
好的 我们待会带你上楼 好吗
Okay, we'll get you upstairs in a jiff, all right?
-谢谢 -不用谢
- Thank you. - You bet.
医生
Doc.
让他们准备好腹腔镜胆囊切除术吧
Have them set up for a laparoscopic cholecystectomy pronto,
谢谢
would you?
-好的 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Great.
厉害啊
Boy, boy, boy.
你们俩一定非常得意吧
You two must be pretty pleased with yourselves, aren't you?
什么
Excuse me?
急救室的病人如果想要第二种治疗方法
Yeah, the only way a patient can get a second opinion
一定要叫另一个医生的名字
in the ED is to ask for a doctor by name.
所以
So?
达尔比之前也没来过医院
So Darby's never even been a patient here at Med.
她肯定不知道你们是谁
There's no way she'd know who you were,
除非有人告诉她你们的名字
unless somebody slipped her your name.
迪恩 我知道你很失落
Dean, I understand you're upset, okay?
没有人想被人反驳
No one likes to be disagreed with.
你背着我去找了她
You went behind my back.
不管治疗怎么样 迪恩
Regardless of how this played out, Dean,
我掺和进来了 而且我赞同
I'm involved now and I happen to agree
-曼宁医生的诊断 -好
- with Dr. Manning's diagnosis. - Okay.
但是你们俩关系不正常
But you also happen to be in cahoots.
什么 关系不正常
I'm sorry. Cahoots?
你们俩是不是关系很亲密
You guys are having an intimate relationship, right?
不是吗
Aren't you?
我们是同仁
We are professional colleagues
你只需要知道这个
and that is all that should concern you.
今天早上
This morning,
我看到你们相视的样子
I saw the way you two were looking at each other.
行了 别想了
Okay, forget that guy.
-你还好吗 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
好吧 我要上楼了
All right. I'm gonna head upstairs.
-如果需要我的话 记得呼我 -好的
- You page me if you need me. - Okay.
给你一个周日新来的病历
Just forwarded you a new patient chart from Sunday.
二级心衰
Stage two heart failure.
或许很适合试验
Might be a good candidate for the trial.
好吧 让我看看
All right. Let me take a look.
塞布丽娜 很高兴见到你
Sabeena, nice to see you.
我要上楼开会 能和你聊聊吗
I have a meeting upstairs. Can I borrow you for a moment?
好啊
Sure.
我马上回来
Be right back.
好消息
Good news.
我们不再接收新的试验对象了
We're closing enrollment on the trial.
你招人真的很厉害
Turns out you're such an effective recruiter,
我们已经有足够多的数据继续研究了
we have more than enough data to work with moving forward.
这确实是好消息
Well, that is good news.
肯德尔的老板问你会不会打高尔夫
Kender's CEO asked if you golf.
我不会 但是给我一周时间就能学会
I do not golf, but give me a week and I'll figure it out.
我对你有很大的期待
I expect nothing less from you.
这个病人绝对特别合适
This patient I sent you might be perfect.
维诺尼刚才说我们不招新病人了
Virani just told me we're closing admissions.
所以你可以不用帮我留意了
So you can stop looking for candidates,
这个病人交给心脏科吧
but refer that one to cardiology.
谢啦
Thanks anyway.
骨髓切片检测结果阴性
Bone marrow biopsy came back negative.
我们断层扫描了他的大脑 腹部和骨盆
We CAT scanned his brain, abdomen, and pelvis.
都很正常 没有恶性肿瘤的痕迹
All totally normal. No evidence of malignancy.
或许我们应该检查免疫方面的问题
Maybe we should be looking for autoimmune issues.
可能是 但是他的抗核抗体又很正常
Perhaps, but his ANA is normal.
我是说 你不能完全排除免疫失调的问题
I mean, you can't rule out an autoimmune disorder entirely.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表