for bigwigs, for party members?
不 是一类精神病人住的
No, it's more likely for a particular type of mental illness.
这里写着 他患有一种...
It says here he suffered from--
怎么说呢
How would I say it,
渐进型精神分♥裂♥症
sluggish schizophrenia?
"渐进型" 我...
"Sluggish"? I'm--
我对这种病症不太熟悉
I'm not familiar with that-- that particular diagnosis.
-你呢 -我也是
- Are you? - Not really.
我在莫斯科做精神科住院医师时
I mean, I've heard the term back then
听过这个词 但抱歉
when I was a psych resident in Moscow, but sorry.
我也希望我能帮得上更多忙
I wish I could have been more help.
米沙 能等一会再走吗
Mischa, could you just give me a few more minutes?
帮我和病人聊一聊
Help me talk to the patient.
-丹尼尔 我... -最多五分钟
- Daniel, I-- - Five minutes tops.
我...我可能需要一位翻译
I just-- I might need a translator.
佐林先生 我是查尔斯医生 这位是兰科夫医生
Mr. Zorin, I'm Dr. Charles, and-- and this is Dr. Lankov.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
佐林先生 你能听懂吗
Mr. Zorin, do you understand me?
你会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
佐林先生 你在这里是安全的
Mr. Zorin, you're safe here.
你在这里绝对是安全的
You are absolutely safe here.
米沙
Mischa?
五毫克氟哌啶醇 谢谢
Five of haldol, five of haldol please.
明白
Got it.
米沙 你还好吗
Mischa, you all right?
早上好
Hey. Morning.
早上好
Morning.
迪恩 我们需要谈一谈
Look, Dean. We need to talk.
我迟到了很久吗
Uh-oh. Am I that late?
我也很难启齿
This is really tough,
但我非常担忧我们的共事
but I've got serious concerns about our working together.
真的吗 为什么
Really? Why?
有很多原因
It's a lot of things.
我知道我们刚开始时不太愉快
Look, I know we got off to a rocky start,
我为此负全责
and I take full responsibility for that.
但我也说不清
But I-I don't know.
我以为你我现在的关系挺好的
I thought you and I were in a good place now.
拿昨天来说吧
Take yesterday for example,
你对病人说谎了
the way you lied to the patient.
拜托
Oh, come on, man.
我只是想和她亲近一点 方便治疗
I was just trying to establish a rapport so I can treat her.
医生誓词里可没规定
There's nothing in the Hippocratic Oath
我不能这么做
that says I can't do that.
-这只是其中一件事 -告诉我
- That's just the latest. - Tell me something.
你有什么心事吗 伊森
Is there something going on with you, Ethan,
是我不知道的
that I don't know about?
你现在也太莫名其妙了
I mean, this is all so out of the blue.
别这么说 别搞得...
Don't do that. Don't make this--
不 不 拜托
No, no, no. Come on.
因为你在这里埋伏等我
Because you ambushed me right here,
还对我说了这么一大堆
and you lay this whole thing on me.
我们反正也要谈一谈
We were going to have this conversation somewhere.
我觉得在这里更合适一点
I thought it would be better out here.
好吧 我和你说实话 伊森
All right, I've got to be honest with you, Ethan.
我有种直觉 希望是我想错了
I'm getting the feeling here, and I hope I'm wrong,
但你雇佣了你以前的指挥官
but maybe you just hired your old CO
或许是为了挫挫他的锐气
so you could knock him down a few pegs, maybe.
不是那样的 你知道的
That's not true, and you know it.
是吗
Is it?
这不是什么把戏吧 你们在这
Tell me it's not a game. Here you are.
我也在这 就这么巧吗
Here I am. You think that just happened?
你还记得迪特里希先生吧
You remember Mr. Dietrich.
他是我的阑尾炎病人
He's my patient with appendicitis.
-我记得 -我没病
- I do. - I wasn't sick.
我都要醒了 我都要看到现实世界了
I was about to wake up. I was about to see the real world,
然后你们这些NPC把红色药片拿走了
but then you NPCs took the red pill out.
我们只是切除了你破裂的阑尾
All we did was removed your ruptured appendix.
对 为了救你一命
Yeah, to save your life.
还在撒谎
Yeah, more lies.
别急 好吗 我们谈一谈
Take it easy, okay? Let's talk about this.
还有什么意义
Yeah, what's the point?
你们的说的一切都是编好的程序
Everything that you say is programmed.
看这里 看这里
Hey, hey, hey, hey, over here, over here, over here.
是我拿走了你的红色药片
I'm the one who took out the red pill.
不是 我是急诊室的主任 好吧
No, no, no, no, no. I'm the Chief of the ED, okay?
我对急诊室发生的一切都负责
I'm responsible for everything that happens there.
我不在乎 好吗
It doesn't matter, okay?
你们都一样 但是想不到吧
You're both the same, but guess what?
我不是二进制代码 我是真人
I'm not one and zeroes. I'm real!
好吧
Okay.
你们会被删除
And you're deleted.
伊森 伊森
Ethan, Ethan?
麦基 员工停车场有人中枪
Maggie, I've got a GSW in staff parking
还有一人头部受伤
and another person with head trauma.
需要两台担架和快速反应小组马上过来
I need two stretchers and the rapid response team stat.
没有射出伤口 子弹还在你体内
There's no exit wound. The bullet is still in you.
你还好吗 伊森 和我说话
How you doing, Ethan? Talk to me.
-好的 -不 伊森
- Okay. - No, Ethan.
阿彻医生 急救室准备好了 霍斯特德医生
Dr. Archer, Baghdad's ready. Dr. Halstead.
-我来了 -我在这里 好吗
- I'm on it. - I'm right here, okay?
我在这里
I'm right here.
伊森
Ethan?
所以...
So...
刚才...刚才是怎么回事
what-- what happened down there?
是食管裂孔疝
It's a hiatal hernia.
有时会发作
Acts up sometimes.
是吗 我以为...
Oh, really? You know, I thought--
我以为是和
I thought maybe it had something to do with something,
佐林先生说的话有关
you know, that Mr. Zorin said.
有时 应对病人的压力
Well, sometimes the stress
可能会让我发病
of dealing with the patient can set it off.
他一直在重复的那个词是什么意思
What was that word that he kept on repeating?
这是俄语里"精神病院"的意思
It's Russian slang for a psychiatric hospital.
我猜
And I'm guessing
他就是在那里患上了老鼠恐惧症
that's where he developed his phobia to rats.
所以医院里有老鼠
So rats in a hospital?
你有更烈的酒吗
Do you have something stronger?
你确定这样好吗
Are you sure that's a good idea,
我是说你有食管裂孔疝
I mean, for hiatal hernia?
当然不好
No, of course not.
老兄 你知道吗
Oh, boy. You know what?
急诊室有点急事
There's an emergency down in the ER.
-你去吧 -你会没事吧
- Sure. - You going to be all right?
对 对
Oh, yeah, yeah.
你能等我几分钟
Do you mind just waiting a few more minutes
等我回来吗
until I get back?
我还有几个关于那位病人的问题要问
I just had a couple more questions about the patient.
对了
Oh, you know what?
我帮你拿点兰索拉唑来 会让你感觉好点
I'll get you some Lansoprazole, make you feel better.
好吗 我去去就回
All right? Be right back.
挂一个单位O型血 启用大量输血方案
Hang a unit of O blood, and trigger the MTP.
血氧饱和度85
Satting at 85.
他没有保护气道
He's not protecting his airway.
上气囊 我来插管
Start bagging. I'll intubate.
20单位依托咪酯 100单位司可林
Twenty of etomidate, 100 of SUX.
X光
X-ray.
伊森 你会没事的
Ethan, you're going to be all right.
-好 进去了 -血压90/55
- Okay, I'm in. - BP, 90 over 55.
心率119 正在输血
Heart rate, 119. Blood's going in.
离手
Clear.
左侧胸腔积血
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表