极其痛苦的场面
that you would not believe.
这些士兵
These soldiers,
他们坚强到不能再坚强
they didn't come any tougher.
当他们有任务时 任务就是一切
When they had a mission, that was all that mattered.
即使受了最严重的伤
Even with the worst injuries,
他们也无法被阻止
they would not be deterred.
-我明白 -我知道你明白
- I get that. - I know you do.
但有时候 正是他们所忽视的
But sometimes those same injuries
那些伤置他们于死地
that they ignored ended up killing them.
这些都是可预防的死亡
These were preventable deaths,
我不想看到这样的事发生在你身上 尼尔
and I do not want to see that happening to you, Neil.
你好像没明白
You don't seem to understand, okay.
我能应对死亡 我只有死了才能活过来
I can handle death. I have to die to live.
我亲眼见过那样的事
Having witnessed that firsthand,
很显然那不是真的
that is patently untrue.
听着
Look, well...
无论你觉得你在那里看到过什么
it's just, whatever you think you saw over there,
都不是真实发生的
none of that actually happened.
-你只是认为它发生过 -好吧
- You just think that it did. - Okay.
那是游戏的一部分
It's part of the game.
好吧
All right.
我说过不要碰我
I-I told you not to touch me!
不不 抱歉 抱歉
No, no, I'm sorry, sorry.
我只是想找到你最痛的地方
I just wanted to find out where you're most sensitive,
只是这样
that's all.
查尔斯医生 借一步说话
Dr. Charles, a word, please?
他在保护他的右下侧
He's guarding his lower right quadrant.
他有阑尾炎 我见过数百次了
He has appendicitis. I've seen this a hundred times.
如果我们不做些什么
All right, if we don't do anything about it,
他的阑尾会破裂 如果到了这一步
his appendix will rupture, and, if that happens,
他的生命就有危险了
his whole life is gonna be in jeopardy.
我知道阑尾破裂意味着什么
I'm aware of what a ruptured appendix means,
但你为什么要碰他
but why did you palpate him?
反正他也不允许我接近他 不是吗
He wouldn't let me come near him otherwise, right?
我需要了解他 他甚至不愿意做扫描
I needed to get a read on him. He's not even gonna get a scan.
听你那么描述你的军队经历
I completely get how upsetting it must be
我完全理解这多让你难受
to hear your military experience characterized that way,
但是迪恩 那个人有妄想
but, Dean, that guy's delusional.
我想你没理解现在的情况 查尔斯医生
I think you misread the moment, Dr. Charles.
我不会因为你认为你所看到的东西而责怪你
Right, I don't blame you for thinking that's what you saw,
但我真的在试图做诊断
okay, but I was honestly trying to make a diagnosis,
既然我已经做出了诊断
and now that I have,
我觉得你该去申请法庭指令了
I think it's time for you to get a court order,
这样我们可以强制治疗
so we can force treatment.
如果我认定
You know, if and when I determine
病人缺乏决策能力
that the patient lacks decisional capacity,
到那时我会联♥系♥法官的
I will absolutely reach out to a judge.
"如果" 你在逗我吗
"If"? Are you kidding me?
这个人只剩一副空壳了
This guy's a box of loose screws.
不 他是个病人
Well, no, actually, he's a patient.
-他们要带我去哪 -去做超声检查 卡萝尔
- Where are they taking me? - To get an echo, Carol.
胸超声心动图能精确展示
A transthoracic echocardiogram will show us
你的心脏如何供血
exactly how your heart pumps.
这可能是因为左心室辅助装置吗
And this could be because of the LVAD, right?
我们会判断的
We'll see.
妈妈 这是个很简单的检查
Mom, it's a really simple procedure.
你出来时我就在这里等你
I'll be right here when you get out.
好吗
Okay?
我爱你
I love you.
抱歉 不是有意要吓你的
Sorry, didn't mean to startle you.
不 没关系 我...
No, it's okay, I, um...
今天有点六神无主
been a little on edge today.
看到你妈妈在这
Yeah, saw your mom was here.
杨医生还没弄清是怎么回事
Yeah, Dr. Young still doesn't know what's going on,
但有什么问题在影响她的血液循环
but something's affecting her circulation enough
足以让她昏迷
to cause her to pass out.
很遗憾听说这个
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
她现在要做心超检查
She's up for an echo now,
很快就知道原因了
so we should know more soon.
希望超声检查能带来些好消息
Well, hope the echo brings some good news.
-谢谢 -再见
- Thank you. - See you.
再见
See ya.
桃瑞丝 怎么了
Hey, Doris. What's going on in there?
来了个瘾君子 血管上扎得千疮百孔
We got a drug addict in there whose veins are shot to hell.
没法插入外部设备
Can't get a peripheral in.
-伊森想要一个 -三腔工具包
- Ethan's asking for a-- - Triple lumen kit?
-拿吧 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
听着 来回指挥让我有点不耐烦
Listen, I'm feeling a little restless just directing traffic.
我有点手痒了
I got an itch to slip on the glove.
我们俩今天换个岗如何
How 'bout you and me swap places for the day?
我来发号♥施令吗
I get to hold the brick?
谢谢
Thank you.
给你 崔医生
Here you go, Dr. Choi.
-桃瑞丝怎么了 -我来帮你
- What happened to Doris? - You got me instead.
-让你失望了吗 -没有
- You disappointed? - Never.
你做过中心线插入吗
So you ever insert a central line?
做过 在医学院做过很多次 先生
Plenty of times in med school, yes, sir.
给我看看你做得如何
Show me what you got then.
好了 肖恩
All right, Shawn.
我来给你准备好
I'm gonna get you prepped for this.
拉下你的睡衣
Pull down your gown.
利多卡因
Lidocaine?
对 当然 谢谢你 麦基
Yes, of course. Thank you, Maggie.
伊森
Ethan?
古德温要求你出席
Goodwin's requesting your presence
两点半的预算会议
at the 2:30 budget meeting.
好 我会去的
All right, I'll be right there.
泰勒
Taylor.
你觉得你自己能处理好吗
You think you can handle this yourself?
当然 崔医生
Yes, of course, Dr. Choi.
我相信我能自己做好
I'm confident I can do this on my own.
我做了无数次助手了 我会帮她的
I've assisted a million. I've got her back.
很好
Great.
有任何问题 你就去通知主治医师
Any problems, you notify an attending.
我一会儿回来
I'll be back in a bit.
-克罗特 -怎么了
- Crockett. - Yeah?
-该你了 -好
- You're up. - Okay.
-塞萨尔 枪伤 -什么情况
- Cesar, Baghdad. - What do we got?
埃德加·富恩特 25岁 被飞车枪击了腿部
Edgar Fuentes, 25, took a GSW to the leg in a drive-by.
生命体征稳定
Vitals are stable.
路上做了加压包扎
Applied a pressure dressing en route.
流血已控制
Bleeding's controlled.
富恩特先生 我是马塞尔医生
Okay, Mr. Fuentes, I'm Dr. Marcel.
我会治好你的 好吗
I'll be taking care of you. Okay?
疼死了
This hurts like hell.
他当时在前面修车
He was working on the car out front.
-他什么都没做 -明白
- He wasn't even doing anything. - Right.
我妻子罗莎 我们的孩子艾达
My wife Rosa, our baby Ada.
很遗憾用这种方式认识
Well, I'm sorry we all had to meet this way.
好了 大家听我指挥
Okay, folks, on me.
准备 起
Ready, set, lift.
很好 你会没事的
Nice and easy, you're okay.
你的脚趾能动吗
Can you wiggle your toes for me?
能 但是好疼
Yeah, but hurts.
两处伤口 在大腿外侧
We got two wounds, lateral thigh.
没有伤及血管
Nowhere near the blood vessel.
可能是贯穿伤
Probably through and through,
但还是要做个X光证明一下
but let's get an x-ray just to prove it.
帮他注射50毫克芬太尼
50 fentanyl, please.
你会没事的 富恩特斯先生
You're gonna be okay, Mr. Fuentes.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表