Damn it.
你找到7级肿块了吗
Have you located the level 7 nodes?
-找到了 -如何
- Yeah. - And?
状况不佳
Doesn't look great.
我要试一试
I'm going after 'em.
让病理科做好准备
Get Path on standby.
威尔 你知道我们做了错事
Will, you know what we did was wrong.
但我们这么做是有正当理由的
But we did it for the right reasons.
而且没有影响到临床试验 一切都解决了
And it didn't affect the trial. It all worked out.
确实都解决了
It did all work out.
瞒着维诺尼医生解决的
Behind Dr. Virani's back.
你打算告诉她吗
Are you ever gonna tell her?
你是对的
You know, you're right.
我应该告诉她
I should.
请进
Come in.
妈妈 怎么了
Hey, Ma. What's up?
迈克尔 我需要你的帮助
Uh, I need your help, Michael.
没问题
Sure.
我的职责是尽力确保
You know, it's my job to try to make sure
医院能够平稳运行 这并不容易
this hospital's run smoothly, which isn't always easy,
考虑到不同人的需求和他们的自尊心
given different people's demands and their egos.
那我能帮你什么
So what can I do?
我需要你更懂一点人情世故
I need you to just be a little more aware.
人情世故
Aware?
在手术室里
In the O.R.
外科医生是一类很特别的人
You know, surgeons are a particular kinda breed.
他们有的人很容易被冒犯到
Some of them can be easily offended.
是因为艾布拉姆斯吧
This is about Abrams.
他正在使用一台过时的仪器
He was using an outmoded piece of equipment.
我只是想帮帮他
I was just trying to help the guy.
这不是重点
That's not the point.
我不能让我的医药代表在手术时推销产品
I can't have my medical reps upselling during a procedure.
如果他是这么跟你说的 那我没有这么做
If that's what he told you I was doing, I was not.
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
他就是这么说的
That's how he interpreted it.
我正在尽全力重新开始
I'm trying so hard to get back on my feet.
让你支持我一下 这很过分吗
Would it be too much to ask for you to back me up just a little?
听我说
Listen to me.
我不是针对你
This isn't about you.
这是医院的规定
It's about hospital protocol.
迈克尔
Michael.
你的女儿过来看你了
So your daughter is here to see you.
但我觉得咱们先聊一会儿
But I thought it might be a good idea
会有一定帮助
if we just had a little-- a little chat first.
我要写一份拨款提案
I have a grant proposal to write.
我还得完成我的关于皮层映射的论文
Have to finish my paper on cortical mapping.
我保证不占用你太多时间
I promise you I won't take up too much of your time.
还有教职工的评估
And the faculty evaluation.
如果我不抓紧点 你知道会发生什么
If I don't keep up, you know what's gonna happen.
其实我不知道
You know, I don't.
他会抢走我的工作
He's gonna get my job.
谁会抢走你的工作 梅森博士吗
Who's gonna get the job? Uh, Dr. Mason?
他一年发表10篇论文
He published 10 papers a year,
-但是再写3篇我就够11篇了 -好吧
- but 3 more, and I'll have 11. - Right.
所以你觉得你和梅森博士是竞争关系
So you feel like you're in competition with Dr. Mason.
他以前得到过我的工作 他想要回去
He had my job before. He wants it back.
好吧
Right.
你知道他死了吧
Uh, you do know that he's dead, don't you?
如果我拿到研究项目资助 就可以让他死心了
If I get the R01, that'll really show him.
科恩博士 看着我 看着我
Dr. Cohen, look at me. Look at me.
他没有人们说的那么聪明
You know, he's not as brilliant as people say.
梅森博士一年前就去世了
Dr. Mason died a year ago.
他死了
He's dead.
不 不 他就在外面
No. No. He's out there.
不
No.
梅森博士一年前去世了
Dr. Mason died a year ago.
因为脑部动脉瘤 他死了
From a brain aneurism. He's dead.
他死了
He's dead?
我...我得做得更好
I-- I have to do better.
-为什么 -我...我...
- Why? - I-- I--
我必须 我必须这么做
I have to. I just have to.
你是不是觉得自己不如梅森医生
Is it you don't think that you're as good as Dr. Mason?
为什么你做不了他的工作
Why is it that you-you don't deserve his job?
尽管你各种资质符合
That despite all of your qualifications,
那么成功 在你内心深处
all your success, that-that still, deep down,
我猜想你觉得自己不够格 胜任工作
you feel, I guess, inadequate? Professionally?
我工作很努力
I work so hard.
太累了
So tired.
我只能去想象
I can only imagine.
科恩医生 我看过你的简历
You know, Dr. Cohen, I have looked in your CV,
从我看过的一切来看
and from all the evidence I see,
你的能力远远可以胜任
you are much, much more than adequate.
你不需要和任何人竞争
And you don't need to compete with anybody.
无论是死者还是生者
Alive or dead.
晚安 迈克尔
Good night, Michael.
迈克尔
Michael.
晚安 麦基
Good night, Mag.
当肯德尔安排他来时 我很高兴
You know, I was so happy when Kender placed him here.
现在我觉得如果他被派到别的医院
And now I think it might have been better for both of us
对我们双方都好
if he'd been assigned to another hospital.
怎么说
What happened?
我们吵架了
We argued.
我想跟他谈手术规定
I tried to talk to him about surgical protocols.
我别无选择
I had to.
但他觉得是针对他
He took it personally.
迈克尔太想取悦我了 想让我骄傲
Michael so much wants to please me. To make me proud.
他一直如此
He always has.
所以我才是最能伤害他的人
So I'm the one that can hurt him the most.
嗨 罗恩
Hi, Ron.
我很遗憾 真希望我们也有更好的消息
I'm sorry. We wish we had better news.
所以送去病理科进行分♥析♥的样本...
So analysis of the samples we sent to Pathology...
证明你患有一种侵袭性很高的癌症
show a very aggressive cancer
而且不幸的是 已经转移了
which, unfortunately, has metastasized.
我们会检测样本
We'll test the samples
来决定给你最好的化疗方案
to determine your best chemo options.
但考虑到你患有癌症的性质
But given the nature of your cancer,
我们担心不会有效果
we, uh, we're afraid it won't respond.
我们很遗憾
We're so sorry.
这...
This is a...
我今早都没想到我会问这个问题
Question I didn't think i'd be asking this morning,
但是...
but, um...
我...
How...
我还能活多久
How long do I have?
不 不
No. No.
我需要知道
I need to know.
还有多久
How long?
我们也不能确定
We can't really know for sure.
也许一年
Maybe a year.
37.4摄氏度
99.4.
温度下降了
Temperature's down.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我很好 今天的人员流动率还不错
I'm all right. Turnover rate wasn't bad today.
那我就放心了
Oh, well, that's a relief.
伊森 这件事对你来说本可能会更麻烦
Ethan, this could've been a lot worse for you.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming by.
塞克斯顿护士 你猜怎么着 正式宣布了
Nurse Sexton, guess what? It's official.
根据古德温女士的命令
By orders of Ms. Goodwin,
崔医生必须得病休
Dr. Choi here is on forced sick leave.
很好
Good.
我得没收你的平板 伙计
Gonna have to confiscate that iPad, buddy.
-拜托 -好了 那就关掉吧
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表