The watch tracks his sleep patterns.
大部分人睡眠效率都在85%左右
Most people have a sleep efficiency of around 85%.
这代表了长时间的深睡眠 较少移♥动♥
That means a lot of deep sleep, very little movement, okay?
你可以看到 布莱恩的睡眠效率
As you can see, Brian's sleep efficiency,
平均在50%以下
it averages around 50%.
而且在你去医院的那几天
And on the days that you went to the hospital,
-他的睡眠效率降到了10% -那又怎样
- it was down to 10. - So what?
你看这里
You see right here,
在凌晨的时候 监测到的移♥动♥
early in the morning, all that movement?
那些都是夜惊现象
Those are night terrors.
艾米丽 是我♥干♥的吗
Emily, did I... do this?
不是
No.
艾米丽 你今天来的时候手臂都骨折了
Emily, you came in here today with a broken arm.
下一次也许会更糟
Next time, it could be far worse.
小艾 和我说实话
I mean, Em-- tell me the truth.
布莱恩
Brian...
我有没有伤害你
Have I hurt you?
-布莱恩 -亲爱的 拜托你
- Brian-- - Honey, please, I--
我不知道该怎么忍♥受我自己 如果我真的
I couldn't live with myself if I--
-你不是故意的 -我的天啊
- You didn't mean to. - Oh, my God.
-你不是故意的 -对不起 对不起
- You didn't mean to. - I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry.
-对不起 -没关系
- I'm so sorry. - It's okay.
没关系的 这不是你的错
It's okay. It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我们可以帮助你
We can help you.
我什么都愿意做
I'll do whatever it takes.
开始输液
Starting infusion.
她的心律紊乱 这个撑不了多久
Her rhythm's erratic. It's not gonna hold for long.
妈妈 你还好吗
Are you okay, Mom?
血压下降 她要发生室颤了
BP's falling. She's having runs of v-tach.
-我们得用起搏器了 -不 我的孩子
- We need to cardiovert. - No, the baby.
-女士 -等一等药效起作用
- Ma'am. - Give the medicine a chance.
你的血压跌下危险值了
Your pressure's dangerously low.
-玛丽 -妈妈
- Mary? - Mom?
拜托了 让他们动手吧
Come on, let them do it!
我们再等等
Let's give it a minute.
丹尼尔斯女士 我们没有时间了
Ms. Daniels, we're running out of time.
-丹尼尔斯女士 -妈妈
- Ms. Daniels. - Mom!
别让她死
Don't let her die!
她室颤了
She's in v-tach.
-充电至200 -伊森
- Charging 200. - Ethan.
充电 离手
Charge. Clear.
麦基 离手
Mags, clear.
-我知道 -麦基
- Okay. - Mags.
离手
Clear!
麦基
Maggie.
窦性心律
Sinus rhythm.
起作用了
It worked.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们就是在这儿放置设备的
This is where we deployed the device,
但正如你所见
but as you can see,
当我们试图抓住子弹时 它就滑走了
when we tried to grasp the bullet, it slipped away.
所以它从血管壁处离开了
Which dislodged it from the vessel wall,
导致了现在的状况
and into the current.
我们再一次试图去寻找子弹
We tried to go after it again,
但是血液流动太强了
but the blood flow was too strong.
它被冲走了
It got swept away.
冲走了 那现在在哪儿呢
Swept away? So where is it now?
现在在右心房♥
It's in the right atrium of the heart.
他们现在做完心超了
They're finishing up the echo now.
使用非正规的设备 你是怎么想的
Using a device off-label? What were you thinking?
我是试图避免再来一次开腹手术
I was trying to avoid another open surgery.
虽然结果不尽如人意 但子弹是安全的
Look, while the outcome wasn't ideal, the bullet is safe.
所以我们明天按照之前的计划开腹
So we'll go in tomorrow, same as we would've done.
通过未经批准的用途来推销你的产品
Promoting your products for unapproved uses?
这个产品是合理的 它本该有用的
It made sense. It could've worked.
古德温女士 我是记录的外科医生
Ms. Goodwin, I'm the surgeon of record.
这不是他的错
It's not his fault.
这远远超出了职业行为的界限
This is far beyond the bounds of professional conduct.
-马塞尔医生 -怎么了
- Dr. Marcel? - Yeah?
你得来看看这个
You need to see this.
抱歉
Excuse me.
这是什么
What is it?
他有心室中隔缺损
He's got a ventricular-septal defect.
他的心脏两侧中间有个洞
A hole between the two sides of his heart.
-你之前不知道这个情况吗 -不知道
- Didn't you know about this? - No.
没人知道 他的病历里没有这一项
Nobody did. It wasn't in his history.
对于病人来说会有什么影响
What does it mean for the patient?
如果那颗子弹
If the bullet passes through
从心脏右侧进入左侧
from the right side into the left,
可能会直接射进他的脑子里
it could shoot up into his brain,
导致严重的中风
cause a massive stroke.
把他送进手术室 马上
Gotta get him into the O.R.. Now.
情况如何
How's it looking?
有些高压血线
Got some high line pressures.
他出现了凝血现象 最好快点继续
He's getting coagulogenic. Better move it along.
好的 子弹不在右侧
Yeah, right side's empty.
在X光之后 子弹肯定通过了缺口
Bullet must've passed through the defect after X-ray.
-咱们打开左侧吧 -等一下
- Let's open the left. - Hang on.
-血氧饱和量下降至92 -怎么回事
- Sats are down to 92. - What's going on?
氧合器管被凝块堵住了
Oxygenator line is clotted off.
注射肝素 咱们快点结束吧
Giving heparin. Let's get out of here.
-还不行 -84
- No, not yet. - 84.
如果没有 我们就得结束了
If it's not there, we have to go.
如果没有的话 他的问题就更严重了
If it's not there, he's got bigger problems than his sats.
关掉
Shut it off.
-下降到79了... -关掉
- We're down to 79-- - Shut it off.
拜托
Come on.
-马塞尔医生... -等等
- Dr. Marcel-- - Hold on.
最后一处了
One last place.
在瓣膜下面
Under the valve.
在这啊
There you are.
-找到了 -太棒了
- There it is. - Yes!
好了 缝合吧
All right, let's close him up.
5-0缝合线
5-0 prolene.
那是宝宝的心脏吗
Is that the baby's heart?
是的
Yes, it is.
看起来很强壮 也很健康
It looks very strong. And healthy.
太美了
It's beautiful.
伊利诺伊州领养家庭服务部
我已经和州检察官谈过了
I have already talked to the state's attorney,
他向我保证 布莱恩不仅不会面临任何指控
and he assured me that not only will Brian not face any charges,
还不会留下任何案底 好吧
he won't even have a record, okay?
至于逮捕的事 我很抱歉
And as for the arrest, I'm sorry.
只是走个流程
It's just pro forma.
那他们送他去了精神病院...
And the psychiatric facility they're sending him to--
要待多久
for how long?
很难说
Well, it's hard to say.
也许几周 几个月
Maybe a couple weeks, a few months.
有一些尖端的新疗法
You know, there are some cutting edge new therapies
需要用到亚甲二氧基甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥ 氯♥胺♥酮♥
involving medications like MDMA, ketamine,
可以大大缩短他的住院时间
that could shrink that time considerably.
然后他就又能恢复正常了
And then he'll be my Brian again?
我觉得可能性很大
I think there's an excellent chance of that.
真的
Really, I do.
我爱你 小艾
I love you, Em.
我爱你
I love you.
背着我 满嘴万福玛利亚
Going behind my back, throwing up Hail Marys?
我们今天赢了
We got the win today,
但你我之间还没完
but you and I have a problem.
迈赫迪先生 你感觉如何
Hey. Mr. Mehti, how you feeling?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表