这位患者自残是为了获得关注
This patient harms herself to get attention.
我给不了你想要的那种关注
I'm not available to give the kind of care you need.
但我想要你
But I want you.
拉蒙娜在哪
Where's Ramona?
去前门看看 通知警卫
Check the front. Tell security.
你骗他做手术了吗
Did you snow him to force him into surgery?
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
我觉得你有创伤后应激障碍
I think you're suffering from PTSD.
这就是为什么我总催你去和查尔斯医生谈谈
That's why I keep pushing you to talk to Dr. Charles.
发生什么事了 有点不对劲
What's going on? Something's off.
我没有那闲工夫去担心别人
I don't have the bandwidth to worry about anyone else.
我需要一些空间
I need some space.
我们现在试验的药
The drug we're testing,
你知道对装了左心室辅助装置的病人有什么影响吗
any idea how it might affect a patient with an LVAD?
如果有患者发生任何不良反应
If there's a patient suffering any adverse reaction,
这是必须要上报的
it needs to be reported.
只要我们不被发现
If we can keep from getting caught,
你妈妈可能永远都不需要移植
your mom may not ever need a transplant.
威尔 我不想让你这么为难
Will, I do not want to put you in this position.
这些让我自己担心吧
Then let me worry about that.
你好 塞布丽娜
Hey, Sabeena.
最近都没怎么在医院见到你
Haven't seen you around the E.D. lately.
我也没怎么在临床实验办公室见到你
Haven't seen you around the trial office.
不过 我不怪你
Though, I don't blame you.
最近我对你挺凶的
I have been a little hard on you lately.
-是我活该 -没错
- Well, I had it coming. - It's true.
最后一轮的跟进进展如何
Last round of follow-ups going okay?
一切都很好
Everything looks good.
还剩下几个 很快就能结束了
A few more left to go, and we're done.
真棒
That's great.
你知道这意味着什么 对吧
You know what that means, right?
肯德尔开始第一阶段的数据分♥析♥
Kender starts the first stage of data analysis.
等一下
Wait.
你和我之间还有机会吗
Is there still a chance, you and me?
有一点可能性
Just a slight chance.
那样的话 你最好赶紧去工作
Well... In that case, you better get to work.
快点 快上楼 动作快
Come on, get upstairs. Move it.
你在看学科指南 你要回学校读书吗
Course guide. You going back to school?
我今天要参加医务护理学项目的面试
Got my interview for Med's Nurse Practitioner program today.
我赶在截止日期前挤进去的
I squeezed in under the deadline.
你一定能做得很棒
Well, I'm sure you'll do great.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
最近你看上去都没什么精神
You haven't seemed yourself lately.
没事 我只是
No, I just,
最近工作得太晚了
been, uh, working some late nights.
你明白这里有多忙
You know how it goes.
好吧
Okay.
很好 谢了
Great. Thanks.
威尔 我需要你帮忙
Will, I need a little help.
我们应该去哪里
Where should we go?
5号♥诊室 怎么回事
Treatment 5. What's going on?
我觉得妈妈发生肝衰竭了
I think Mom's in liver failure.
你觉得是临床试验药物导致的吗
Do you think this is from the trial meds?
我不确定
I don't know.
你好 卡萝尔 你肚子疼吗
Hey, Carol. Does your belly hurt?
是的 很疼
Yes, it does.
好的 我扶你上♥床♥躺下
Okay, let's get you in the bed.
-好的 -来吧 妈妈
- Okay. - Come on, Mom.
卡萝尔 你好
Hey, Carol.
你还好吗
How you doing?
-谢谢 -来吧
- Thank you. - Come on.
-好的 -躺下吧
- Okay. - There you go.
谢谢你们
Thanks, guys. Oh.
出现黄疸 水肿
Jaundice, edema.
我觉得你的判断没错
I think you're right.
肝衰竭
Liver failure?
她的心脏功能最近怎样
How's her cardiac function been?
挺好的
You know, pretty good.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
只吃标准药物吗
On just the standard meds?
怎么了 不对吗
Why? Shouldn't it be?
只是你之前一直没有找我复诊
Well, it's just you hadn't been responding before,
不过看上去挺有效的
but it looks like they're working well.
我们得做一个全面检查
We'll need to do a full workup.
好的 我去安排肝功
Okay, I'll get a liver panel,
血常规 血液生化和血凝率检查
CBC, CMP, and coags.
-谢谢 -然后我们还需要列出
- Thanks. - And we'll need a list
-所有她正在吃的药 -好的
- of her medications as well. - Okay.
好的
Okay.
有可能是药物互相作用引起的
This could be a drug interaction.
-我们得仔细排查问题 -你说得对
- We have to rule everything out. - Yeah, you're right.
但是看上去不需要做手术 我来接手就行
But this doesn't look surgical. I'll take it from here.
这可不能确定
Well, you never know.
也有可能是阻梗或者胆结石
It could be an obstruction, gallstones.
安全起见 我还是留下吧
I better stay on just to be safe.
怎么了
Yeah?
我真的很感激你所做的一切
I really appreciate everything you're doing to help,
我保证 一旦需要做手术
and I promise as soon as this becomes surgical,
我一定会叫你 好吗
I will call you, okay?
随你便吧
Whatever you want.
卡萝尔 再见
I'll see you, Carol.
谢谢你
Thank you.
再见
Bye.
芝加哥医院 第六季第十五集
-你好 麦基 -早上好 莎伦
- Hey, Maggie. - Morning, Sharon.
-一切都好吗 -还好
- How's it going? - Okay.
她说明天是凡妮莎的最后一天了
She said tomorrow's Vanessa's last day here.
是我没有处理好这一切
I didn't handle things right.
这确实也不是件容易的事情
Well, it's not an easy situation.
我知道 但是我一直在想
I know, but I'm thinking
如果我告诉她真♥相♥
maybe if I told her the truth...
我只是不希望我们俩之间一直保持
I just don't like leaving things the way that they are
这样争吵后的关系
with the two of us at odds.
我说不好 麦基 一旦你迈出了这一步
I don't know, Maggie. Once you take that step...
我明白
I know.
-迪恩 早上好 -你好
- Morning, Dean. - Hey.
我必须得问一句
So, uh, I have to ask,
你和查尔斯医生谈过了吗
have you sat down with Dr. Charles yet?
其实 他推荐我去了一个退伍军人治疗组
Actually, he referred me to a veterans' therapy group.
我昨晚去了
I went last night.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah, yeah.
确实不一般
It was something, man.
听到的那些故事
The stories you hear,
那些人经历过的事情
the things people have been through is a--
伙计 天地为炉 众生皆苦啊
There's a deep well of pain out there, man.
我能想象到 你肯定也有很多故事可说
I can imagine. I bet you had some stories too.
和我昨晚听到的那些故事相比
Ah, well, nothing worth saying
我那些事都不值得说出口
compared to what I heard last night.
而且我还想谢谢你
And I wanna thank you
谢谢你对我的信任
for, uh, leaning on me.
昨晚真的很振奋人心
Last night was inspiring.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我打扰你们了吗
Am I interrupting?
没有 女士
No, ma'am.
6号♥诊室有名18岁的患者
We have an 18-year-old in Treatment 6.
就在几周之前
And a few weeks ago,
她被诊断出患有颅内血管母细胞瘤
she was diagnosed with a cranial hemangioblastoma.
才18岁 这可挺惨的
At 18? That's tough.
是的 你们俩能去看看吗
Yeah. Do you two mind taking a look?
-没问题 -谢谢
- Of course. - Thank you.
明迪 自从你确诊后
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表