The red pill?
服下红色药片就会启动一种进程
There's this red pill you take that initiates the process
让你在虚拟世界之外的地方醒来
of waking you up outside of the simulation.
所以你服下了一片红色药片
So you took one of these red pills?
对 谢天谢地
Yeah, thankfully.
你摄入的任何东西都可能让你生病
Whatever you ingested might be making you sick.
看 这就是典型的非玩家角色会说的话
See, that's exactly what an NPC would say.
但你们知道吗 你们说得对
But you know what? You're right.
不管我现在有什么感觉
Whatever I'm feeling right now,
都有可能只是因为红色药片开始起效了
it's probably just the red pill starting to work,
如果这是在真实世界醒来所要付出的代价
and if that's what it takes to wake up in the real world,
那就让它来吧
so be it.
我要在这里待多久
How much longer do I have to stay here?
等我和阿彻医生几分钟
Give Dr. Archer and I a couple minutes,
我们很快回来
and we'll be right back.
如果他吃下去的东西没让他中毒的话
Well, if he hasn't poisoned himself with whatever he took,
-他可能有阑尾炎 -是的
- he probably has appendicitis. - Yeah.
听着 我是说 肯定有精神控制存在
Look, I mean, there's always a psych hold,
但这样做只会激怒他
but it'll just antagonize him,
然后我们就无法查出他吃了什么了
and we'll never find out what he took.
-手续先放一放 -好的
- Slow roll the paperwork a bit. - Yeah, all right.
我想研究一下虚拟世界这件事
I wanna study up a bit on this whole simulation thing a bit,
看我能否更好地理解他的逻辑
see if I can get in better sync with his logic.
逻辑
Logic?
他觉得我们生活在电脑游戏里
He thinks we're living in a computer game.
希望我们能让他打消这个念头
Hopefully, we will dispel him of that notion.
这里叫急诊室是有原因的
It's called the emergency room for a reason.
手脚麻利很关键 但更要思维敏捷
Working fast is key but not at the expense of working smart.
如果你可以两者兼得 你就是我们要找的人
If you could do both, that's what we're looking for.
早上好 罗伊科女士
Good morning, Ms. Royko.
这位病人62岁
Patient here is 62 years old.
她一直头痛
She's experiencing a persistent headache,
视力模糊 有已知糖尿病史
some blurry vision, and has a known history of diabetes.
好 你们的鉴别诊断是什么
All right, what's your differential?
我怀疑是高血压 我们知道她的血压吗
I suspect hypertension. Do we know her BP yet?
226 over 115.
那肯定是高血压
That would certainly qualify as hypertension,
那你的治疗方案是什么
and what would your course of treatment be?
-我会推注10个单位的肼屈嗪 -很好
- I'd push 10 of hydralazine. - Well done.
桃瑞丝 推注10个单位的肼屈嗪
Doris, push 10 of hydralazine,
这是实习医生米姆斯的建议
as recommended by student doctor Mims here.
我们失陪了 继续
Excuse us. Moving on.
凡妮莎
Vanessa, hey.
我忍♥不住注意到
I couldn't help but notice,
你好像也有答案了
it seemed like you had the answer yourself.
显然 她是高血压
Obviously, she has hypertension.
我举了手 但没人叫我
I raised my hand. I just didn't get called on.
而且说实话 我觉得用地尔硫卓比肼屈嗪更好
And frankly, I think Cardizem would be better than hydralazine.
请允许我提个建议
If I may, word of advice:
多表达自己没什么坏处
It wouldn't hurt to assert yourself a little bit more.
实习医生泰勒
Student doctor Taylor.
你跟我们来吗
You with us or not?
麦基 我们需要个房♥间
Maggie, we need a room!
你妈妈怎么了
What's going on with your mom?
她断断续续晕倒了好几次
She's been passing out intermittently,
早餐前开始的
started before breakfast.
麦基在这里干什么 什么
What's Maggie doing here? What?
卡萝尔 我们会照顾好你的 赫伯特
Carol, we're gonna take good care of you--Herbert!
好 我会联♥系♥心内科
Okay, I'm gonna call the cardiologist
让他们下来
and tell them to come down.
不不不 小娜 我来呼叫杨医生
No, no, no, Nat, I'm gonna page Dr. Young.
你陪你妈进去
You go be with your mom.
威尔 你怎么在这里
Will, what are you doing in here?
什么意思 我没睡 而且这是你妈妈
What do you mean? I'm up, and it's your mother.
她晕厥发作了
She's having syncopal episodes?
对 我觉得...
Yeah, I think it, um...
可能跟左心室辅助装置有关
might have something to do with the LVAD?
好 她肺部清晰
Okay, well, her lungs are clear,
这是个好兆头
so that's a good sign.
但你四肢冰冷 卡萝尔
But your extremities are super cold, Carol.
-我知道 -我们做个心电图
- I know. - Let's do an EKG.
谢谢你过来
Thank you for stepping in,
但我已经呼叫了杨医生...
but I've paged Dr. Young, and, um...
他们下来之前 我们自己能搞定
I think that we can manage until they come down.
拜托 别走
Please, don't go.
我真的很害怕 威尔 你能留下吗 拜托
I'm really scared, Will. Could you stay, please?
-我哪都不会去 卡萝尔 -好
- I'm not going anywhere, Carol. - Okay.
-我保证 -好
- I promise. - Okay.
那我们先做些初步的检测
We'll just get some preliminary tests going,
-反正杨医生来也要做的 -好的
- give Dr. Young a head start. - All right.
我先做个检查
I'll run a panel.
她在吃什么药来着
Remind me again what medications she's on?
什么
What?
我猜她在服用β受体阻滞剂
I assume she's on a beta blocker.
对
Yes, uh...
美托洛尔25毫克每天两次
Metoprolol 25 milligrams twice daily,
还有呋♥塞♥米♥也一样
plus Lasix the same,
还有瑞舒伐他汀 我想是一天10毫克
and rosuvastatin, I believe 10 milligrams once a day.
好
Okay.
别忘了你给我的那个新药
And don't forget about that new pill you gave me.
那个帮助我心脏跳动的
The one that's supposed to help my heart pump.
新药
New one?
对 我给她补充了鱼油
Yes, I put her on a fish oil supplement,
没别的
that's all.
不 是蓝色小药片
No, it's a little blue pill.
我拿给你看 在我包里
I'll show it to you. It's in my bag.
不不不 妈妈 你的包在车里
No, no, no, Mom, Mom. Your bag is in the car.
-好 我去拿 -不 妈妈 不用
- Well, I'll just go get it. - No, Mom, you don't need it.
我需要包里的东西
I need the stuff that's in there.
好 妈妈 我反正要去挪车
Okay, okay, Mom, Mom, Mom, I have to go move the car.
我帮你拿 我去去就回 好吗
I will bring it in. I'll be right back, okay?
-好 -好
- All right. - Okay.
你们每个人都会一对一地跟着主治医师工作
You're each gonna be working one-on-one with the attendings.
这位德斯克医生会帮你们分配
Dr. Driskell here will have your assignments.
跟他走吧
Follow him.
-泰勒 -是 先生
- Taylor. - Yes, sir?
你先跟着我
You start with me.
你这样下去不行 尼尔
You can't go on like this, Neil.
我只能这样
I have to.
这是去往真实生活的唯一方法
It's the only way to see what real life is.
很好 没有红色药片
Oh, good, no red pill.
尼尔 你知道庄周梦蝶的故事吗
Neil, are you familiar with the butterfly dream?
一位中国哲学家
You know, the Chinese philosopher
梦到自己是一只蝴蝶
who dreamt he was a butterfly?
知道 但他一觉醒来却分不清自己
Yeah, only he woke up only to question whether or not
是蝴蝶还是人
he was the butterfly or the man.
对
Right.
你要我相信我错了
You're not gonna convince me I'm wrong
就因为存在其他哲学观点认为
just 'cause there have been other philosophies
虚拟世界是虚构的
about hypothetical simulations.
但让我震惊的是他确实醒了 对吗
Well, but what struck me is that he did wake up, right?
然后他才能认识到
And then was able to acknowledge
之前的经历只有一种是真实的 对吗
that one of those experiences was reality, right?
你在证明我的观点 我想清醒过来
You're making my point, okay? I'm trying to wake up.
那是我的目的
That's my goal.
-我知道我在干什么 -我听过这句话
- I know what I'm doing. - I've heard that before.
所以
So...
几年前 在阿富汗
a few years back in Afghanistan,
我为一个追捕塔♥利♥班♥极端分子的
I was working alongside this joint task force
联合特遣部队工作
hunting down Taliban extremists.
我跟你说 我们看到过一些难以置信的
Let me tell you, we saw some pretty gnarly stuff
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表