Exhausted.
然后所有这些...
And then there's all this...
你的心跳还是不规律
Your heart's still beating irregularly.
太快了 我想查出原因
Too fast--I'm trying to get a read on why.
你的生命体征正常
Your vitals are fine.
心电图和超声心动都正常
EKG and echo were both normal.
-所以你是说我很健康 -不
- So you're saying I'm healthy? - No.
病历上是这样 但它不对
The chart is, but it's wrong.
一个21岁职业运动员的心脏
The heart of a 21-year-old pro athlete
不应该自主产生心房♥纤颤
should not spontaneously go into A-fib.
不可能
This can't be it.
我就要成功了
I'm too close.
我父亲喜欢网球
My father loved tennis.
我那时差不多四岁 他朝我扔球
I was maybe four. He tossed me balls.
假装是美国网球公开赛
Pretended it was the U.S. Open.
他说 "总有一天 蒙特兹 阿瑟·阿什球场"
He'd say, "One day, Montez. Arthur Ashe Stadium."
他在我七岁时去世了
He died when I was seven.
从那时起 我就为了公开赛而训练
I've been training for the Open ever since,
现在 我近在咫尺
and now, I'm inches away.
我要去那个联赛比赛
I need to play in that tournament.
我会持续观察
I'll keep looking,
看看行不行
figure this out.
认真的吗 该死
Seriously? Damn it!
按紧 把头往前靠
Put pressure. Lean your head forward.
冰袋
Ice pack.
我没事 我没事 我一有压力就这样
I got it. I got it. It happens when I'm stressed.
会止住的
It'll stop.
-怎么回事 莎伦 -古德温女士 我很抱歉
- What the hell, Sharon? - Ms. Goodwin, I'm so sorry.
没关系 谢莉尔
That's all right, Cheryl.
我总有时间陪我们的首席运营官
I always have time for our COO.
我的电♥话♥今早
Well, my phone has been ringing
响个不停 都是愤怒的投诉
off the hook this morning. Angry reps.
你对我们红帽协议的单方面修改
Your unilateral changes to our red hat protocols--
惹了麻烦
they're trouble.
我得做对医院最有利的事 格温
I have to do what's best for the hospital, Gwen,
也就是无论在哪 都要减少麻烦
which means reducing liabilities wherever they are.
我们和药房♥ 生科公♥司♥的关系
Our relationship with pharma and biotech,
他们可以协助我们的运营
they help keep the lights on.
如果医院突然变得很难合作
If Med is suddenly difficult to work with,
他们就会去东慈爱
they move to East Mercy.
我们会失去资助
We lose funding.
这是我们的地盘 他们可以按照我们的规矩行事
This is our house. They can play by our rules.
不是这些
Not these.
我要终止协议
I'm shutting them down.
三
Three.
好
Good.
介意我问一下今早发生车祸时
Mind me asking where you were headed this morning
-你正在往哪去 -没往哪去
- when you had your accident? - Nowhere really.
四
Four.
好 只是出去办事吗
Right. Just out running errands?
只是在开车
Just driving.
闷在家里一年多了
Was cooped up for over a year.
但现在我终于接种疫苗了
But now that I'm finally vaccinated,
我会借任何理由离开家门
I'll take any excuse I can to leave the house.
我听到了
I hear that.
谁会觉得我们其实很期待
I mean, whoever thought we'd actually be looking forward
去领♥取♥我们的干洗衣物呢
to picking up our dry cleaning, right?
还没看到手指吗
No fingers yet?
现在我看到了 二
Now, I see it. Two.
好的 很好
Okay. Okay, good.
利亚姆 告诉我
So, Liam, tell me, uh,
转角有什么
what's in the corner?
什么 没人
What? No one.
等等 是个人吗
Wait, is it a person?
是我妻子 特莉
It's my wife. Terri.
好
Okay.
她在隔离期第三周去世了
She died three weeks into lockdown.
动脉瘤
Aneurysm.
很抱歉听说这个
Very sorry to hear that.
我们其实很期待被隔离
We were actually looking forward to being quarantined.
做一些我们以前没时间做的菜
Cook all those recipes we never had time for.
接着她就
Then she was just...
去世了
gone.
听着
Look.
我知道她去世了
I know she'd dead,
但我发誓 她
but I swear, she's--
她就在那
she's right there.
你知道吗
You know what?
我相信你
I believe you.
告诉我 你看到她
Tell me, how long roughly have you been
大概多久了
seeing her?
几个月
A few months.
我知道我的意识在捉弄我
I know my mind is playing tricks on me,
但我不在乎
but I don't care.
失去特莉太可怕了
Losing Terri was devastating,
所以看见她回来
so having her back,
即使是这样 也是
even like this, it's...
拯救
salvation.
我
You know, I, um--
我其实不久前失去了我妻子
I actually lost my wife not that long ago,
所以相信我 我明白
so trust me, I get it.
听着 我要和霍斯特德医生简单聊聊
Look, I'm going to have a quick chat with Dr. Halstead,
然后我会 我会回来
and then, I will-- I'll be back.
-好吗 -好的
- All right? - Okay.
你怎么觉得 痴呆症吗
So what do you think? Dementia?
不 他头脑清晰 他是自发的
No. You know, he's lucid. He's oriented.
他双眼右侧的周边视觉
His peripheral vision is virtually nonexistent
几乎不存在 对吗
on the right side in both eyes, all right?
这个盲点正好是
And that blind spot is exactly
他看到已逝的妻子的地方
where he's seeing his dead wife.
所以她是视幻觉
So she's a visual hallucination.
对 我觉得我们面对的是
Right, and I think we're looking at
邦纳综合征 对吗
Charles Bonnet Syndrome, right?
大脑在面对视觉丧失时
Where the brain responds to vision loss
会填补空白
by filling in the blanks.
但问题是
But here's the thing.
我没有看到任何迹象
I'm not seeing any evidence of, you know,
视觉丧失的标准迹象 这让我觉得
standard signs of vision loss, which makes me think
我们 我不知道
that we're--I don't know.
我们可能面对着某种更深层次的脑或眼的问题
We might be looking at some deeper brain or eye issue.
我去预约核磁共振
I'll order an MRI.
谢谢你
Thank you.
丽莎 我们拿回了你最初的检查结果
Lisa, hi. So we got your initial lab results back,
所有项目都是正常的
and it was normal all across the board.
抱歉 正常一般是好消息
I'm sorry. Normal is usually good news.
我还让自己燃起了希望呢
I let myself get my hopes up.
我不应该这么做
I shouldn't have done that.
七本关于我十六年与腹痛的抗争
Volume seven of my 16-year war with abdominal pain.
就我所知 这不是肠易激综合征
All I know, it's not IBS.
或者子♥宫♥内膜异位 或者间质性膀胱炎
Or endometriosis. Or interstitial cystitis.
突发日志
痛感周志
肾结石 胰腺炎
Kidney stones, pancreatitis,
肠梗阻
bowel obstruction.
就是这里最疼
It hurts the worst right here.
肯定是有原因的
There has to be a reason.
但我被扎针 插管
But I have been poked, prodded,
扫描 开刀
scanned, cut open,
没人发现过任何问题
and no one ever finds anything!
丽莎 我无法想象你的痛苦
Lisa, I can't even imagine your frustration--
但我不需要同情
But I don't need sympathy.
我需要你治好我
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表