骑士走到F6格 三步之内就将军 厉害
Knight F6, then you got me in three. Well done.
我保证不会一整天都下棋
Listen, I don't spend all day playing games.
塞布丽娜 我家街区一家餐馆
Sabeena, there's a restaurant
还有几周就要开张了 要不要去看看
in my neighborhood opening up. You wanna check it out?
我很乐意
I'd like that.
迈克尔 我不能让我的医药代表
Michael, I can't have my medical reps
在手术时推销产品
upselling during a procedure.
我没办法接受他再来我的手术室
I can't welcome him back to my O.R.
让你支持我一下
Would it be too much to ask
这很过分吗
for you to back me up just a little?
我在考虑重新联♥系♥我女儿
I'm thinking about reconnecting with my daughter.
儿童与家庭服务部有个项目
There's a program that helps parents
能帮助亲生父母找到之前送去领养的孩子
track down the children they put up for adoption.
过去二十多年了
It's been over 20 years.
她可能不想和你相认
She may not want to reconnect.
早上好
Oh, hey, good morning. Hey.
看来今天某人心情很好
Somebody woke up on the right side of the bed.
因为某人晚上找到人看孩子了
Well, somebody got a sitter for tonight.
也就是说她打算带吃的去你家
And that means she's gonna bring food to your house.
你想吃什么
What do you wanna eat?
你想吃的我都想吃 什么都行
Oh, whatever you want. It's all good with me.
你每次都这么说 我想知道你爱吃什么
You always say that. I wanna know what you like.
我喜欢泰式菜 印度菜
Well, I like Thai, Indian,
披萨 汉堡 我都喜欢
pizza, burgers-I like it all.
我们已经在一起这么久 我都记不清了
You know, we have been dating now for I don't know how long,
但我对你还是知之甚少
and I still know so little about you.
你知道我喜欢泰式菜 印度菜
Well, you know I like Thai, Indian...
-快闭嘴吧 -披萨 汉堡...
- Oh, get out of here. - Pizza, burgers...
走开
Go away.
然后他就看着我说
And then he looked at me and said,
"你这么了解内窥镜检查
"You know so much about endoscopy,
不如你来代表这条产品线吧"
why don't you just rep the line yourself?"
所以你要负责
So you're gonna be in charge
整整一系列新仪器吗
of a whole new series of devices?
没错 而且我告诉你 这批仪器特别好
That's right, and I'm telling you, Mom, they're awesome.
对于栓塞 硬化治疗 支架和瓣膜放置
Increased success rates on embolization, sclerotherapy,
成功率都提升了
stent and valve placement.
一定能够帮到很多人
Really gonna help a lot of people.
那真是太好了 迈克尔 恭喜你
Oh, that's fabulous, Michael. Good for you.
谢谢你 不过说实话 我有点赶时间
Thank you, but to be honest, I am on the clock.
不能浪费时间跟你聊天了
Can't waste any more time talking to you.
-那你快去忙 -好的
- Well, have at it. - All right.
-麦基 -莎伦
- Hey, Maggie. - Hey, Sharon.
-你还好吗 -没事
- You okay? - Mm-hmm.
信到了 我女儿的
It's here. About my daughter.
收养家庭
你找到她了
Wow. You tracked her down.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我还没准备好打开
I'm not ready to open it.
如果需要我 就联♥系♥我 好吗
Well, if you need me, call, okay?
我得承认 我以为干掉骑士之后
I have to admit, I thought I had you
就稳赢你了
when I took your king's knight.
这就是我让你得手的原因
Which is why I let you take it.
我就知道你要玩麦克林变招
I knew you were about to play the Mecking Variation.
因为很微妙且灵活吗
Because it's subtle but brilliant?
因为你总用麦克林变招
Because you always play the Mecking Variation.
好吧 我今晚得跟你再来一局
Oh, all right, well, I'm gonna need a rematch tonight.
看看我能不能想出什么奇招
See if I can come up with some surprises.
我看看
I'll see.
我有两个测试患者检查要做
I have two more trial patient exams
还有一份进度报告要写
and a status report due.
我的天哪 妈妈
Oh, my God! Mom!
去推轮床来 发生什么事
Get a gurney. What happened?
她最近一直心悸
She's been having palpitations,
但直到今天才让我带她来医院
but she wouldn't let me bring her in until today.
我也是医生
Hi, I'm a doctor too.
你妈妈有什么心脏疾病吗
Does your mom have any cardiac conditions?
据我所知没有 但是她怀孕了
Not that I know of, but she's pregnant.
我们现在送你去急诊室
All right, we're gonna get you up to the ED
进行一些检查 好吗
and check you out, okay?
你需要我们帮你联♥系♥什么人吗
Is there anyone you'd like us to call?
-她老公 -不 加里已经过世
- Her husband? - No--Gary's passed.
还有其他人吗 孩子的父亲
Anyone else? Baby's father?
孩子是我的 还有我丈夫的
No, the baby's mine. And my husband's.
你的
Yours?
我妈妈怀着我们的孩子
My mother's carrying our baby.
芝加哥医院 第六季第十集
又见面了 情况如何
Hello, again. Where we at?
丹尼尔斯女士怀孕22周
Ms. Daniels is a 22-week
替她女儿代♥孕♥
pregnant surrogate for her daughter.
我发现了心房♥颤动的迹象
And I am seeing signs of atrial fibrillation.
介意我问一下你多大吗
Okay, do you mind me asking how old you are?
54岁
54.
我知道这么大年纪怀孕很辛苦
I know that's pretty old to carry a baby,
但凯特问我的时候 我实在是...
but when Katie asked me, I just couldn't--
他很忙 妈
He's busy, Mom.
他应该只希望你回答问题
I'm sure he just wants you to answer the questions.
以前出现过这种情况吗
So, has this ever happened before?
没有
No.
你有其他医疗病史吗
And any other medical history we should know about?
我对贝类过敏
I'm allergic to shellfish.
我之前得过肾结石
And I had a kidney stone once--
她是个酒鬼
She's an alcoholic.
抱歉 妈 这是事实
I'm sorry, Mom. It's true.
我正在戒酒
Recovering alcoholic.
我已经两年半没有喝酒了
I haven't had a drink in two years, six months--
你觉得这是原因吗
Do you think that's why this is happening?
我和我老公 我们知道可能会有医学问题
My husband and I--we knew there might be medical issues.
但是我们请不起专业代♥孕♥
We couldn't afford a professional surrogate.
让我们做几项测试
Okay, let us do a few tests,
查清楚到底是怎么了
and we'll figure out exactly what's going on.
同时 我们会努力让你的心脏
And in the meantime, we'll try to get your heart
恢复正常的心率节奏 好吗
back into a normal rhythm, okay?
失陪
Excuse us.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
她不稳定 我们需要使用复率器
She unstable. We need to cardiovert.
麦基 做心回波图和100毫克的氟卡尼
Mags, order an echo 100 milligrams of flecainide.
我们看看她一个小时左右的情况
We'll see how she does over the next hour.
等等 如果这是酒精性心肌病
Well, hold up, if this is alcoholic cardiomyopathy,
我们可能应该使用电疗
we may wanna do it electrically.
但我们不想影响到胎儿的心率啊
But we don't wanna affect the baby's rhythm.
-药物会更安全 -但效果更差啊
- Meds would be safer. - Well, but less effective.
病情拖得越久 情况就会越糟糕
I mean, the longer this goes on, the worse it could get.
那么我到底要怎么办
So what do you want me to do?
氟卡胺是标准的医护方法
Flecainide is standard of care.
我们就用它吧
We'll go with that.
什么情况
What have we got?
病人是阿♥拉♥什·迈赫迪 腿部中弹
I've got Arash Mehti, shot in the leg.
现场打了两针吗♥啡♥ 体征稳定
Two of morphine in the field, vitals stable.
迈赫迪先生 我是马塞尔医生
Okay, Mr. Mehti, I'm Dr. Marcel.
我们会好好照料你
We're gonna take good care of you, okay?
我不想来这
I don't want to be here.
我们要给你看一下 好吗
Okay, well, we're just gonna take a look at you, all right?
我们照个X光
Let's get an X-ray in here.
这些私立医院收费太高了 带我去个急诊诊所吧
爸爸 你中枪了 你得来这里看
来吧大家 听我口令 动作轻一点
Okay, here we go, guys. On my count, nice and easy.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
求你们了 不要
No, please.
我付不起钱 我要去别的地方
I can't afford this. I'll go somewhere else.
把他的头抬起来
Bring his head up.
听我说 迈赫迪先生
Okay, listen to me, Mr. Mehti.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表