His heart rate must be dropping.
拉里 拉里
Hey, Larry. Larry, Larry.
你要继续动起来 知道吗
All right, you have to keep moving, okay?
-好的 -一直保持住
- Okay. - Keep moving.
好好好
Okay, okay, okay.
他体内的地高辛
It's gonna be eight hours
需要八个小时才能代谢掉
until his body metabolizes the digoxin.
在那之前他只能一直跑着了
Till that happens, he has to keep running.
-我们得给他做复律 -边跑边复律
- We gotta pace his heart. - While he's running.
两位 你们得做点什么
Hey, guys. You gotta do something.
我有主意了
I got an idea.
来了
Here we go.
-什么情况 -病人叫沃尔特·霍布斯
- Hey, what do we got? - Name's Walter Hobbs.
50岁 从印第安纳转运过来的囚犯
50-year-old prison transfer from Indiana.
生命体征还平稳 但胳膊似乎出了问题
Vital's stable but there's something wrong with his arm.
-怎么回事 -不确定
- What happened? - Not sure.
坚持住 沃尔特
Okay, hang in there, Walter.
实习生 开始给他输液 连上监护仪
Hey, trainee, start an IV. Get him on the monitors.
放轻松 兄弟
Easy, buddy.
准备换床 听我口令
I'm gonna do a sheet transfer on my count.
小心慢来 各位
Nice and easy, folks!
所有人 注意手铐脚镣
Watch the shackles, everybody.
好了 准备好了吗 一 二 三
Okay, ready? One, two, three.
放松 哥们 放松
Easy, buddy, easy.
你没事的 会没事的
You're all right, you're all right.
给我剪刀 给他输氧
Scissors. Start him on O2.
腹部触诊柔软
Belly's soft.
双肺呼吸音清晰
Lungs are clear.
沃尔特 你能告诉我们发生了什么吗
Walter, can you tell us what happened?
胳膊像石头一样硬
Arm's hard as a rock.
好的 没事的
Okay, all right.
他出现了筋膜间隙综合征
He's got compartment syndrome.
需要做筋膜切开术来减压
Needs a fasciotomy to relieve the pressure.
准备好混合手术室
Let's get the hybrid OR ready.
你们知道这是什么原因吗
Any idea what caused this?
两位
Fellas.
毒品 斗殴 我们这是处理什么情况
Drugs, fight -- what are we working with here?
印第安纳把他送到了最近的一级创伤中心
Indiana sent him to the closest level-one trauma center
因为他的伤情严重
because his wounds are severe.
如果你不告诉我们详情 我们没法治疗
We can't treat him if you don't tell us what happened.
沃尔特在印第安纳州的死囚区关了十年了
Walter's been on Indiana death row for ten years.
这个变♥态♥闯入民宅 灭了一家五口满门
The creep killed a family of five at a home invasion.
他本该是今天被处决的
He was scheduled to be executed today,
但不知哪里出了问题 他没死
but something went wrong-- didn't kill him.
你是说 你们对他用了注射处死
You mean, you gave this man a lethal injection?
对 但他却没死
Yeah, 'cept it wasn't lethal.
我能切开他的手臂
Well, I was able to open up his arm
把减压手术做了 但他情况还是很糟
and relieve the pressure, but he's still in bad shape.
而且狱警们坚称
And the corrections officers
他们不知道注射处死药物的成分
insist they don't know what was in the lethal cocktail.
我不感到意外
Well, I'm not surprised.
现在制药公♥司♥已经不再允许
Pharmaceutical companies are no longer permitting
使用它们研发的药物来处决犯人
the use of their drugs for executions.
很可能是这些人在注射处死的时候
Odds are these guys used something
是未经授权状态下的用药
without their authorization.
那些白♥痴♥完全没找到静脉
Fools missed his vein completely.
药物被注射进了肌肉当中
Drugs are trapped in his muscle,
缓慢释放到血流里
slowly leeching into his bloodstream.
我们需要知道注射的药物是什么
We need to know what they gave him.
我给典狱长打电♥话♥
Well, I'll call the warden,
看我能否让他说出他们注射了什么
and see if I can coax him into telling me what they used.
与此同时 你们看看还有什么别的办法能
Meantime, see what else you can do
把他体内的药物冲洗掉
to flush his system.
是 女士
Yes, ma'am.
可真够他受的
Really did a number on him.
我们只要给这家伙治疗 然后把他送走就行了
Let's just treat the guy and get him out of here.
祝我们好运吧
Amen to that.
艾什医生呢
Where's Dr. Asher?
恐怕她现在没空
I'm afraid she's not available right now.
好消息是我呼叫了帕切夫斯基医生
Good news is I went ahead and paged Dr. Patchefsky--
我不想要别的医生
I don't want another doctor.
-她完全有资格 -不行
- She's more than qualified. - No way.
已经有太多医生指责我
I've had too many doctors accuse me
用疼痛作借口来嗑药了
of using my pain as an excuse to get high.
艾什医生是唯一了解我处境的医生
Dr. Asher's the only one who understands my situation.
赛安娜 你的化验结果显示你贫血
Siana, your labs showed that you're anemic.
如果你不想让其他产科医生来看你
If you won't see another OB,
请至少让我给你输点血
at least let me give you some blood.
-要输血吗 -是的
- A transfusion? - Yes.
我不知道
I don't know.
赛安娜 艾什医生最不希望的就是
Siana, the last thing Dr. Asher would want
你的病情发展下去
is for this to evolve into something
伤害到你的宝宝
that could harm the baby.
让我们帮助你 你需要输血
Let us help you. You need this transfusion.
好
Okay.
给她拿两个单位的血做交叉配型
Type and cross her for two units.
准备好后马上开始输第一单位的血
Start the first unit as soon as it's up.
收到
Got it.
坚持一下 你很快会好起来的
Hang in there. You're gonna feel better soon.
汉娜 你在哪里
Hannah, where are you?
你应该几小时之前就已经到这里了
You should've been here hours ago.
你有个病人需要你
You have a patient who needs you!
听着 不管你情况如何 打电♥话♥给我
Listen, whatever--whatever your situation is, just call me.
拜托
Please.
只要报个平安
Just let me know you're okay.
我坚持不下去了
Can't keep this up for much longer.
我们差不多装好了
We're almost set.
-这是什么 -除颤器
- So what is this? - Defibrillator.
现在你只要待在原地
Now that you're staying in place,
我们会持续给你的胸腔充电 好吗
we can send a continuous charge to your chest, okay?
它会让你的心率保持稳定足够长的时间
It'll steady your heart rate long enough
我们就可以把你送到医院
for us to get you to the hospital.
好了
We're good.
好 拉里 我们开始了
All right, Larry. Here we go.
好
Okay.
开启
Turning it on.
帮帮我
Give me a hand!
发生什么事了
What happened?
我们得让你回到跑步机上
We need you to get back on the treadmill.
-什么 不 不 -对 我知道
- What? No, no. - Yeah, I know.
你的心率还是很低 非常危险
Your heart rate is still dangerously low.
你只能继续跑 保持心率上升
You have to keep running to keep it up.
-我跑不动了 -拉里
- I can't. - Hey, Larry.
你别无选择
You have no choice.
醒醒 拉里 醒醒
Come on. Larry, come on!
好好好 别抽我就行
Okay, okay, okay. Just stop slapping me.
好 我知道 来 帮帮我
All right, I know. Come on. Give me a hand.
好
Oh. Okay.
帮帮我 过来
Give me a hand. Ah, there you go.
好
Good.
-调到五档 -五档
- Take it up to a five. - Five?
他出汗太多了
The pads couldn't make good contact
垫子无法成功附着在皮肤上
with the skin because of the sweat.
不是你的错
It was not your fault.
我要给医院打电♥话♥ 找个主治医生来
I gotta call Med-- get an attending.
纽♥约♥时♥报♥
技惊四座的《理查德三世》主演也拯救不了糟糕的制♥作♥水平
"德里克·乔丹不仅仅是扮演了理查德三世
"Derek Jordan doesn't simply inhabit Richard III,
而是用他身体里的每个分子
He embodies the psychopathic king
把这位变♥态♥国王具体地呈现了出来"
with every molecule of his being."
不愧是《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
"The New York Times," No less.
作为一位表演水平达到
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表