我不是
I'm not.
你说得对
You were right.
我不能继续活在谎言里
I can't go on living a lie.
那时我十七岁
I was 17.
真是个蠢货
A real knucklehead.
我朋友有枪
Friend had a gun,
觉得打劫酒行很酷
thought it'd be cool to knock off a liquor store.
麻烦的是 店主也有枪
Trouble was, the owner also had a gun.
朝我的朋友开了枪
Shot my friend.
我开车逃跑时 他也击中了我
Shot me when I was in the car, trying to get away.
我朋友死了
My friend died.
但我活下来了
But I lived.
我只能相信事出有因
I had to believe it was for a reason.
彻底改变我的人生
Turn my life around.
以此赎罪
Make amends.
我们很感谢你告诉我们这件事
We appreciate what it took for you to tell us this.
因为枪伤从来没有上报
Since the gunshot wound was never reported,
你知道我们必须...
you know that we have to--
不
No.
让我来
Let me.
我会上报
I will.
贝尔警官想见你
Officer Bell would like to see you.
我们达成一致了吗
So are we agreed?
明迪·雷穆斯会被儿童与家庭服务部接管吗
DCFS will take custody of Mindi Remus?
不 我们还没
Uh, no, we're not. We are--
-还没同意 -什么
- We are not agreed. - What?
为什么
Why not?
卡罗尔·雷穆斯得了一种心理疾病
Carol Remus is suffering from a mental illness,
很容易被误诊成代理型孟乔森综合征
which happens to be easily misinterpreted as Munchausen by proxy,
但她不是
but it's not.
我觉得她是应激障碍
I think she's suffering from PTSD.
创伤后应激障碍
Post-traumatic stress disorder.
拜托 她有什么创伤
Oh, come on, from what?
她生下了一个极其娇弱的早产儿
From the experience of giving birth to an extremely premature baby
又眼睁睁地看着孩子几乎丧命
and of watching that baby almost die.
不对 明迪根本没病
No, Mindi is clearly not suffering
她妈妈声称的那些病 她一个都没得
from any of the conditions that Mom claims.
创伤后应激障碍会导致精神过度紧张
Well, PTSD leads to hypervigilance--
也就是说 她一直都只是在
in this case, a mother's constant worry
为女儿的健康状况担忧不已
about her daughter's health.
以至于雷穆斯女士
This would cause Ms. Remus
对明迪的症状作出了错误的描述
to misinterpret Mindi's symptoms,
以至于言过其实
even blow them wildly out of proportion.
那小女孩怎么办 她的需求呢
What about the little girl? What about what she needs?
对明迪来说 最好的就是
What's best for Mindi is to remain with the mother
和爱她的妈妈待在一起
who loves her.
你错了
You're wrong.
古德温女士
Ms. Goodwin?
我支持查尔斯医生
I'm going to stand with Dr. Charles.
要是这个小女孩再回到这儿
When that little girl comes back in here,
身负重伤
severely injured--
以后肯定会这样
and she will--
那可全是你们的责任
that's on all of you.
威尔
Hey, Will!
你是对的
You were right.
我肯定会否认的
I would've denied it.
肯定会想办法辩解
Just talked my way out of it.
我陷得太深了
And I was in too deep.
一直在自我否认
Just total self-denial.
每天的日常都变成了弥补下一个错误
Every day had just become about getting the next fix.
如果我能坦诚面对自己
You know, if I'm honest with myself...
你所做的一切正是我需要的
What you did was what I needed.
这一切都不容易
It has not been easy.
但是你挽救了我的生活
But you gave me my life back.
晚上有安排吗
You got plans tonight?
没有
No.
去参加场婚礼怎么样
How about a wedding?
崔医生
Dr. Choi.
我知道我们在楼上有点问题
I understand we had some trouble upstairs.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
但我不能让我的医生们
I can't have my doctors
在重症监护室里打架
coming to blows in the ICU.
我明白
Understood.
古德温女士 是我的错
Ms. Goodwin, it was my fault.
我为之前发生的事情负全部责任
I take full responsibility for what happened.
什么意思
What do you mean?
艾普尔和我 我们一直想要个孩子
April and I, we've been trying to have a baby.
我太执着于这件事了
And I guess I got obsessed with that.
没发现其中的问题
Didn't see there were problems.
我能理解你希望有个孩子 崔医生
I can understand your wanting to have a baby, Dr. Choi.
你见过太多人离世了
You've seen a lot of death.
想让新生命诞生
It's only natural
这再自然不过了
you'd want to bring life into the world.
但是别太强求你自己
But don't be too hard on yourself.
我们婚礼见好吗
I'll see you at the wedding?
现在可以睁开眼睛了
You can open your eyes now.
小娜
Oh Nat...
这几位是我周三夜班的兄弟
You know my Wednesday night league.
是他们帮我布置了这一切
They helped me put this together.
我们把这里变成了婚宴厅
We brought the Opal Room here.
这里太美了 本
It's beautiful, Ben.
不 你才是最美的
No. You're beautiful.
准备好了吗
Should we do this?
今晚我们共聚在这家保龄球馆
We're gathered tonight in this bowling alley
参加我们的朋友 本和麦基神圣的婚礼
to join my friends Ben and Maggie in holy matrimony.
稍等片刻 新人就会宣誓
In a moment, they will say their vows...
是你勾引的艾普尔
You hit on April?
我才刚开始觉得
And I was beginning to think
你是个好人
you were a good guy.
是什么让你那么想的
Whatever gave you that idea?
戴上这枚戒指 我 本·坎贝尔
With this ring, I, Ben Campbell,
接受你 麦基·洛克伍德 真正的样子
take you, Maggie Lockwood, to be no other than yourself.
戴上这枚戒指 我 麦基·洛克伍德
With this ring, I, Maggie Lockwood,
接受你 本·坎贝尔 真正的样子
take you, Ben Campbell, to be no other than yourself.
勇敢 充满爱意
Brave. Loving.
还是你不可或缺的伴侣
And your indispensable helpmate.
是我不可或缺的伴侣
And my indispensable helpmate.
我发誓会爱你并尊敬你
I promise to love and respect you,
直至生命的最后一刻
throughout all of our years.
直至我们共同的最后一刻
Throughout our shared life.
无论生活带给我们什么
And in all that life may bring us.
依据伊利诺伊州授予我的权力
By the power vested in me by the state of Illinois,
我宣布二位结为夫妻
I pronounce you husband and wife.
好了 各位 开打吧
All right, everyone. Let's roll!
麦基和本
恭贺新婚
干得漂亮
Great job.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表