如果谁找到你 等下 有人在找你吗
If who finds you? Wait, is someone after you?
听着 如果你遇到麻烦了
Listen, if you're in some kind of trouble,
我向你保证 我们不会评判你
I promise you, we won't judge,
而且我们会替你保密
and anything you say stays confidential.
他们...
They...
他们是在加我入伙
They were jumping me in.
这就是成为一份子的方式
It's how you become legit.
加你入伙 像是帮派入门
Jumping you in? Like a gang initiation.
你让他们对你这么做的吗
You let them do this to you?
我就知道你理解不了
I knew you wouldn't get it.
好吧
Okay, well, um,
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你是对的
You're right.
我们对你一无所知
We do not know the first thing about your life,
不知道你经历过什么
what you've been through.
但是我们很想了解
But we really want to.
只要你相信我们就好
If you just-- if you just trust us.
我总觉得泰塔斯对我有所隐瞒
I always felt Titus was keeping something from me.
我那么努力就为了他告诉我
I tried so hard to get him to let me in,
结果我...
but eventually I...
我再也受不了了
I just couldn't take it anymore.
一直被拒之门外
Constantly being shut out.
为什么他不信任我 不告诉我这些
Why didn't he trust me enough to share this with me?
很多时候我们掩盖真实的自我
A lot of times when we hide who we really are,
是因为我们害怕被抛弃
it's because we fear rejection
或者是害怕失去我们最爱的人
or we're scared of losing the people that we love the most.
我不是说这会很容易
I'm not saying it would've been easy,
但是我至少可以试着去理解
but I think I would've tried to understand.
也许现在你的机会来了
Well, maybe you have that opportunity now.
不
No.
太晚了
It's too late.
谢谢你的咖啡 查尔斯医生
Thanks for the coffee, Dr. Charles.
你照顾好她
You take good care of her.
-你能帮我收下吗 -谢谢
- Can you get that for me? - Thank you.
所以 就这样了吗
So what, that's it?
我们就让大卫死吗
We're just gonna let David die?
我们管不了 你听到他爸妈说的了
It's not up to us. You heard his parents.
就希望他自己能好起来吧
I'm just gonna hope he turns around on his own.
我们用增压法来让他撑过手术怎么样
What about using 'pressors to get through the operation?
血红蛋白太低
Hemoglobin's too low.
他需要输血和手术
He needs blood and surgery.
我做手术还没有...
I do one without the other...
我就不是医生 我是个刽子手
I'm not a surgeon, I'm an executioner.
你怎么能接受这一切
How can you accept this?
他们明显很爱他们的儿子
Those folks obviously love their boy.
所以依我看 如果他们愿意试着...
So, way I see it, if they're willing to take this chance...
不 你是说如果他们愿意拿他的生命冒险
No, you mean if they're willing to risk his life.
对于布里奇斯一家来说
For the Bridges,
输血的后果
the consequences of receiving blood
比死亡更可怕
are worse than death.
可能没那么夸张 但是我们要尊重
May not like it, but we do have to respect it.
你可能需要复习一下医学伦理学
You may need a little refresher in medical ethics.
-卢卡斯... -他的体温骤降到31.7度
- Lucas... - He desatted down to 89.
联♥系♥呼吸科进行呼吸治疗
Call respiratory for a breathing treatment.
我的天 宝贝
Oh, my God! Honey!
你说过是肺炎 为什么他病得更厉害了
You said it was pneumonia! Why is he getting worse?
测试结果不是肺炎
The tests don't support pneumonia.
-我就知道 -什么
- I knew it. - What?
你们的儿子还是病的很重
You son is still very ill.
他怎么了
What is--what is wrong with him?
咳血可能是因为出血性疾病或者...
Well, coughing up blood could be a--a bleeding disorder or...
你还想让我们相信你的话
You just expect us to believe a word you say?
他病重都是因为你给他输一堆的抗生素
He's worse because you're pumping him full of antibiotics
他根本不需要那些
he doesn't need!
把那个盐水从我孩子身上拿走
Get that IV out of my son.
-这一切都好吗 -我们要出院...
- Is everything okay in here? - We're leaving...
据我所知 曼宁医生已经得到了治疗这个孩子的
It's my understanding Dr. Manning has a court order
法庭命令
to treat this child.
我才不在乎什么法庭命令
I don't give a damn about any court order.
-我要带走我的孩子 -先生
- I am taking my son. - Sir?
别碰我
Get your hand off me!
厄尔 请把哈珀夫妇请出房♥间
Earl, please remove Mr. And Mrs. Harper from the room.
我很抱歉 但是如果你把卢卡斯带回家
I'm sorry, but if you take Lucas home,
你就把他置于严重的危险
you are putting him in serious danger.
我得给他做检查
I need to scope him.
不许再碰他一下
Don't you lay another finger on him.
抓紧 你时间不多
Hurry. You won't have much time.
莫妮克 把他带到儿童重症监护室
Monique, transfer him to the PICU,
准备好仪器
and prepare the scope.
-曼宁医生 你确定吗 -快点做
- Dr. Manning, are you sure? - Do it now!
没事的 小可爱
It's okay, sweetie.
当我离开寄养中心时
When I aged out of foster care,
我没地方去
I had nowhere to go.
我一直在车里住 但是我被迫卖♥♥掉了它
I was living out of my car, but I had to sell it.
你没有可以投靠的亲戚吗
You didn't have any family you could call?
只有我的表哥 安杰尔
Just my cousin, Angel.
我现在就在跟着他混
That's who I'm crashing with now.
他是帮派的成员吗
He's part of the gang?
他拉我进去的
He brought me in.
他们现在是我的家人
They're my family now.
如果你找到别的容身之处呢
What if you found somewhere else to stay?
你不能说走就走
You can't just quit.
你走之前他们就把你杀了
They'll kill you before they let you out.
抱歉 尼维斯小姐 有人来看你
Excuse me, Ms. Nieves, you have some visitors.
安杰尔
Angel?
小妹 你怎么样了
Hey, cuz, how you doing?
我没事
I--I'm fine.
我本来都不想来
I--I didn't even wanna come here.
那就穿好衣服 我们走了
Then get dressed. We're bouncing.
我是萨克斯顿医生
Hey, I'm Dr. Sexton.
雅辛塔需要留院休息一下
Jacinta actually needs to stay and rest for a while.
我答应你 医生
Oh, I promise you, doc,
我会在家好好照顾她
I'll take good care of her at home.
她就像我的亲妹妹一样
She's like a little sister to me.
你拿到尼维斯小姐的化验报告了吗
Did you ever get Ms. Nieves' labs back yet?
没有 化验室很忙
No, the lab's been pretty backed up,
但我可以打电♥话♥问问是否能加急
but I can call and see if they'll rush it.
抱歉 我们得走了
Sorry, but we have to go.
你可以拿到报告后打电♥话♥告诉她
You can call her when you get the results...
她最好在这里等
It's really better that she waits.
我们需要排除一些重大疾病
We just need to rule out anything serious.
哥们
Hey, man,
你想让她健健康康的 对吧
you want her healthy, don't you?
行 我们在这待着
Hmm, fine. We'll stick around.
好 我带你们去候诊室
Okay, I will show you to the waiting room.
该死的
Damn it, man.
你就不应该救我
You--you should've just left me how it was.
你应该让他们完成要干的事
You should've let them finish what they started.
他们在打你
They were beating you.
总比现在他们要对我做的事好
That's better than what they're going to do to me now.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
如果他们无法用殴打使你屈服
If they don't get to jump you in,
就用性
they sex you in.
-推镇定剂了马 -推了 可以开始了
- Did you push the versed? - Yes, we're ready to go.
好 我们看看他的肺
All right, let's take a look at his lungs.
娜塔莉 等等
Natalie, wait.
卢卡斯的父母让律师检查了法庭命令
Lucas' parents had their lawyer look into the court order.
他们刚发现
They just found out that
你在拿到命令前就开始治疗了
you started treating him prior to having it.
警♥察♥已经来了
The police are on their way.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表