糟了 你在发高烧呢
Oh, no. Now, you are burning up.
你还在为了乳腺癌做化疗
And now you're on chemo for breast cancer.
我会小心的
I'm going to be careful.
不好意思 我还以为自己有病人
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought I had a patient.
克罗特·马塞尔
Crockett Marcel.
四年级生 外科
Fourth year. Surgery.
欢迎回来 脑震荡呢
Welcome back. And the concussion?
慢慢恢复吧
I'm taking it slowly.
我必须问一句 你爱他吗
I just have to ask, do you love him?
我跟菲利普的感情
My relationship with Phillip is the only thing
是我生活中现在唯一正常进行的事
in my life that's working right now.
我的淋巴瘤正在恶化
My lymphoma is progressing,
他们已经无能为力了
and there's nothing more they can do.
我想和你一起 无论怎样
I want to be there, for all of it.
蛋白
Egg whites.
这是干什么
What's all this?
我在做蛋白酥
It's a meringue.
早餐吃这个
For breakfast?
不 是给罗宾庆祝生日用的
No, it's for Robin's birthday.
放在火焰冰淇淋上
It's for a Baked Alaska.
在蛋糕上放冰淇淋 然后放蛋白酥
The meringue goes over the ice cream and the cake.
罗宾的生日不是几周后吗
Robin's birthday isn't for a couple weeks, though, right?
没错 我先试做一下
Yeah. This is a test run.
灭火器是干什么的
What's the fire extinguisher for?
我要把它点着
I'm gonna set it on fire.
那你怎么防止冰淇淋溶化
Hey, how do you keep the ice cream from melting?
所以我才要试做一下
That's what the test run's for.
-原来如此 -等一下
- Ah. - What a minute.
要不我今天逃个班吧
Hey, maybe I should play hooky today.
在家做你的官方品尝师
Stay home and be your official taster.
-茜茜 -我的天啊
- CeCe? - Oh, my goodness.
亲爱的 怎么了
Honey, what happened?
-我手脚越来越笨了 亲爱的 -我看看
- I'm getting so clumsy, honey. - Let me look.
不不不 不用
No, no, please, please, please.
好了 这招我是在生物物理学上学的
All right, I learned this one in Biophysics.
好吧
Yeah.
省省吧
Stop it.
其实还真挺酷的
That's actually pretty cool.
关键在于嘴唇 女士们
It's all in the lips, ladies.
我看也是
I bet.
看来今天是我们搭档
Looks like we're paired together today.
我命真好
Lucky me.
失陪了
Excuse me.
亲爱的 那个克罗特现在上白班了吗
So, babe, that Crockett guy is working days now?
他这人怎么样
What's the deal with him?
我不太喜欢他
Not sure he's my speed.
我觉得他这人不太正经
Strikes me as someone who doesn't take things seriously.
是啊
Yeah.
-崔医生 -来了
- Dr. Choi. - Yeah.
4号♥治疗室
Treatment 4.
麦基 这个托德·谢帕德
Maggs, Todd Shepard?
没说他是来干什么的
Doesn't say what he's in here for.
他说想和医生谈谈
Said he wanted to discuss it with a doctor.
不 我已经在急诊室了
No, I'm in the ED now.
4号♥治疗室
Treatment Room 4.
你们还有多远
How far away are you guys?
确定一个小时之内能赶到吗
You're positive you'll be here within the hour?
好 多谢
All right, thanks.
抱歉 这通电♥话♥不打不行
Sorry, I really needed to make that call.
没事 托德
That's okay, Todd.
大家都叫我谢帕 如果您不介意的话
I go by Shep, if you don't mind.
那好 谢帕
Okay, Shep.
我是崔医生 你哪里不舒服
I'm Dr. Choi. What brings you in today?
大概六周前 我确诊患有多形性胶质母细胞瘤
About six weeks ago, I was diagnosed with GBM.
这是一种晚期
It's a terminal--
晚期脑癌 我很遗憾 谢帕
Terminal brain cancer. I'm sorry, Shep.
我的病历都在这里
I've got all my medical records right here
您需要的时候可以看
in case you're interested.
你经历了什么并发症吗
Are you experiencing any complications?
倒是没有
Not exactly.
抱歉 稍等一下
Excuse me one second.
我刚刚是在给冻研所的人打电♥话♥
The phone call I just made was to a company called CCI.
卡姆登人体冷冻研究所
Camden Cryonics Institute.
他们将负责保存我的身体
They're gonna preserve me until a cure
直到我的病找到治疗方法为止
can be found for my condition.
他们正在赶过来
They're on their way here now.
把你冻起来
To freeze you?
严格来讲应该叫玻璃化 不过也对
It's called vitrification, but yeah.
你应该明白你得先确认死亡吧
You understand you have to be declared dead first.
所以我才来的
That's why I'm here.
让你来宣布我的死亡
For you to declare me dead, so to speak.
不好意思 谢帕 但我没听明白
I'm sorry, Shep. I'm confused.
我正在喝的混合物包含
The cocktail I've been drinking contains
抗抑郁药 抗焦虑药及两百毫克的中枢兴奋药
amitriptyline, lorazepam, and 200mg of amphetamines.
这样我就会陷入一个多小时的睡眠状态
It should put me to sleep in a little over an hour,
我的心脏也会停止跳动
and arrest my heart sufficiently for you
足以让你在五分钟内宣布我的死亡
to declare me dead in about five.
我签了拒绝心肺复苏和拒绝插管 律师也保证
I have a DNI and DNR. My lawyer assures me--
桃瑞丝快来 这里有人需要洗胃
Doris, come here. We gotta pump his stomach.
住手 我拒绝治疗
Stop. I refuse treatment.
别听他说胡话 桃瑞丝
Don't listen to him, Doris.
-拿插管来 -有人侵犯我
- Give me a tube. - Assault!
这个医生一直对我动手动脚
This doctor keeps touching me,
我要告你们医院
I'll sue the whole lot of you.
崔医生
Dr. Choi.
住手
Stop.
这里有桡骨远端骨折
Here you can see the fracture of the distal radius.
以及轻度脱臼
Minimal displacement.
茜茜 你没事吧
CeCe, are you all right?
麦基说你好像摔着了
Maggie said you took some kind of fall.
把手腕子摔伤了
Broke her wrist.
我的手不像以前了
My arms aren't as long as they used to be.
您已经算好的了
I've seen worse.
固定四到六周 您就没事了
Four to six weeks in a cast, you'll be fine.
什么 四到六周
What? Four to six weeks?
等等
But wait a minute.
我得用我这条胳膊啊
I need to be able to use my arm.
有没有什么别的办法
And there's, like, another operation we could do?
一般来说有 我们可以植入固定板
Normally, yeah, we would surgically insert a plate,
缩短你的康复时间
shorten your recovery time,
但我非常不推荐那种方法 查尔斯太太
but I really wouldn't recommend that, Mrs. Charles.
-为什么 -因为这样
- Why? - It would just open the door
会引发大量的并发症
to a whole host of other complications.
鉴于你的情况 亲爱的 这样不值得
Given your condition, babe, it's just not worth it.
他们说得对 茜茜
They're right, CeCe.
我们让骨科医生打个石膏就行
We'll just let ortho put a cast on it.
这是最无害的方法了 对吧
It's the least worst option, right?
我去和值班医生谈谈
I'll go talk to the attending.
等等
Wait a minute.
你没事吧 茜茜
You okay, CeCe?
她想给罗宾做个火焰冰淇淋
She wants to make a Baked Alaska for Robin.
那是那是火焰甜点
It was a flambé.
我要给她的生日做火焰甜点
I was making her a flambé for her birthday.
那好 我去找个蛋糕房♥
Okay, I'll go to the bakery.
我给她买♥♥个大蛋糕 撒满糖碎
I'll get a big ol' cake, sparklers,
好好地给她办个生日会 好吗
and we'll do it up nice, all right?
丹尼尔 我也不想让你走
Daniel, I hate to pull you away,
但是有个情况
but we've got a situation.
没事 你去吧 去忙吧
It's fine, you can go. Go.
没事 我没事
It's fine. I'm fine.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表