盆骨固定带 血液马上到
Pelvic binder. Blood's on the way.
好 准备转移
Okay, let's get ready to roll.
转移
Roll.
拿到扫描结果之后立刻告诉我
Tell me as soon as you get the scans.
我会让介入科知道我们马上到
I'll let IR know we're coming up.
好
Okay.
稳定了
Bagged.
好 他没事了 多加一升生理盐水
Okay, he's good. Bolus a liter of saline.
应该没有问题
I think we're gonna be in good shape.
等等 我给你们准备点干燥的手术服
Hold on, let me get you guys some dry scrubs.
不用了 没关系
No, no, no. We're fine.
看看谁来了 回来的感觉不错吧
Look who decided to show up. Must be good to be back.
-比在家里坐着强 -肯定
- Much better than sitting around at home. - I bet.
菲利普如何
How's Phillip?
他挺好的
Oh, Phillip's...great.
欧文的事情上多亏他帮忙
You know, he's been really helping out with Owen,
给我时间疗伤和休息
giving me time to heal and rest.
但是
But?
但是什么
But what?
小娜
Nat...
艾布拉姆医生说我会丢失记忆
Doctor Abrams said that I would have memory loss
这部分记忆可能会包括 感情
and that the loss might include some...feelings.
说不好 也许我只是希望他们回来
I don't know. I guess I'm just excited for them to come back.
对 能理解
Yeah. Yeah.
你怎么样 度假开心吗
Anyway, how are you? How was your vacation?
挺好的
Oh, it was just fine.
给了我一点充电的时间
You know, just a little me time to recharge.
娜塔莉 很高兴看到你气色不错
Natalie, it's good to see you well.
-谢了 吉姆 -不过四周
- Thanks, Jim. - Four weeks, though--
感觉时间还是短了点
seems a little soon to come back from
毕竟是脑部受伤
a traumatic brain injury.
艾布拉姆医生已经跟我说清楚了
Well, Doctor Abrams did clear me.
萨姆喜欢让患者脱离他的照顾
Well, Sam likes to get patients off his service.
今天只上一半班吧 只负责身体♥检♥查
Let's do a half shift today. H&Ps only.
慢慢来 也许是最好的选择
Probably best just to, uh, ease back in.
不 我觉得没必要
No--I don't think that's necessary.
没那么糟糕 两根血管中70%都阻塞了
Doesn't look too bad. 70% stenosis in two vessels.
用过硝酸甘油后情况比较稳定
He's stable from the nitro,
也许可以进行保守治疗
so I think we can treat conservatively.
这话说得就像未来的急诊业大亨
Spoken like a true future urgent care mogul.
你看 我很注意听的
See? I listen.
伦茨先生 我听说救护车撞车没有导致受伤
Mr. Lentz, no injuries from the ambo crash, I hear.
我看了你的导管 我希望帮你安排一下
I've gone over your cath, and I'd like to schedule you
冠状动脉搭桥手术
for coronary artery bypass surgery.
最好是今天
Preferably today.
但是马塞尔医生 药物不是奏效了吗
But Dr. Marcel, the medicine...worked.
我感觉很好
I-I feel fine.
我能理解 但是你今天早上
I understand, but you did suffer
确实经历了心脏病突发
a heart attack this morning.
我希望帮你避免类似情况再次发生
I'd like to prevent you from having another.
-肯定还有其他办法 -我们可以聊聊
- There must be other ways. - We could talk about
其他可能的方式 也许可以再讨论一下
other medical options or possibly revisit
心脏搭桥的事情...
a stent down the road...
在我看来 这些办法都不能解决问题
None of which, in my opinion, will solve the problem.
我知道这跟你想的不一样
Now, I know this is not what you were expecting...
-马塞尔医生 -但是我希望请求你相信我
- Doctor Marcel... - But I do ask that you trust me
也许你只需要再吃一个芝士汉堡
when I say that you might be one cheeseburger away
就会经历远比今天早上更糟糕的情况
from a far worse event than the one you experienced this morning.
-你真这么觉得吗 -是的
- You--you really think so? - Yes, I do.
好吧
Well...if...
你说什么就什么吧
if you say so.
好 很好
Okay. Good.
我会跟莱瑟医生 CT诊疗室主任沟通
I'll talk to Doctor Latham, chief of CT surgery,
然后再跟你说具体怎么做
and I'll get back to you with those details.
塞克斯顿医生吗 是这样...
Doctor Sexton? Yeah, um...
你刚才极力推荐他进行手术
You kind of gave him a hard sell on the surgery.
但是我们应该告诉他所有的选择
We should really give him all his options.
等等
Hold on.
导管出现70%阻塞也就意味着三维内
70% stenosis on a cath means a 95% blockage
有95%的阻塞 再加上左氧氟沙星水平下降
in three dimensions. Coupled with a decreased LVF,
我想说他另一个选择也许就是等死
I'd say his only other option right now is dying.
不如你上来看看吧
Why don't you come up and observe?
也许能给你点启发
Might be illuminating.
你说 莱瑟医生
Yeah, Doctor Latham?
莱西 我是霍斯塔德医生
Hi, Lacey, I'm Doctor Halstead.
这位是学生医生库里
This is student doctor Curry.
听说你今天在学校出现了癫痫
I hear you had a seizure at school today?
对 微积分课上到一半
Yeah, in the middle of calculus.
之前出现过这种情况吗
Has that ever happened before?
没有
No.
你知道是什么原因造成的吗
Any idea what caused it?
也许是学校发生的大型煤气泄漏
Maybe the giant gas leak in our school.
已经闻了好几周
We've been smelling it for weeks.
-没人修理吗 -没有
- And no one's fixed it? - No--
我一直觉得很晕 很恶心
and I've been getting dizzy and nauseous
现在又控制不住这样
and now I can't stop doing this.
明天就是州足球决赛了
The soccer state finals are tomorrow.
她会没事吗
Yeah, is she gonna be okay?
胳膊的动作 是什么时候开始的
The arm motions... when did those start?
今天 癫痫发生之后
Today, after the seizure.
好
Hmm, okay.
你们之前出现过类似症状吗
Have either of you had any symptoms?
完全没有
No. Nothing.
你们有过头部受伤或者受创吗
Uh, do you have any history of head injuries or trauma?
没有 绝对是气体泄漏
No. It--it's a gas leak.
能不能测一下我的血液或者什么
Can't you just test the air or my blood or something?
我们正打算这样做
That's exactly what we're gonna do.
我做几个检测 然后再跟你们学校沟通
Let me run some tests and talk to your school,
不过库里小姐要做一下神经检测
while Ms. Curry does a quick neuro exam.
-我得赶紧恢复 -我理解
- I need to get better. - Understood.
我们会照顾好你的
We're gonna take good care of you.
我们刚才没有护士
Hey, we didn't have a nurse in there.
能不能找人做一下血常规和血液生化
Could you get someone to draw up a CBC, CMP,
并开始进行静脉注射
and start her on IV and fluids?
没问题
I got it.
-欢迎回来 -谢谢
- Welcome back. - Thanks.
离开几周 回来什么都变了
Go away for a few weeks and everything's different.
康纳离开了 还有艾娃
Connor's left...and Ava?
天哪
Oh, my God.
对 我们也很难接受
Yeah, that was, uh... a horrible shock.
你气色不错
You look good.
你恢复了 恢复得很不错
I mean, you healed-- you healed up well.
是啊
Yeah.
脑震荡呢
And the concussion?
慢慢恢复吧
I'm taking it slowly.
好
Sure.
很高兴你能回来
Glad to have you back.
对了 威尔
Hey--hey, Will?
怎么
Yeah?
很抱歉你这样听说了消息
I'm sorry you had to find out the way you did.
关于我和菲利普订婚的事
About me and Phillip getting engaged.
但我想那天去你车上就是想说这个
But I guess that's what I was coming to your car to tell you.
好
Right.
我不太记得那天发生的事了 但是...
I mean, I don't remember a lot from that day, but...
这样说得通
It makes sense.
有孩子受了枪伤
I got a kid with a gunshot wound!
T-1 拉尼克医生
T-1. Doctor Lanik.
泰勒·霍姆斯 16岁 右侧前臂中枪
Taylor Holmes, 16, shot once through the right forearm
子弹进了身体侧面 血压103/60 心率95
and into the flank. BP 103/60, heart rate 95.
他们开枪打我 有人开枪打我
They shot me. Somebody shot me.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表