告诉我 琳恩 你目前
Tell me, Lynne, you under the influence
有嗑药吗
of drugs right now?
你们当时随意配发阿片药
You all were handy oxys out like candy,
现在就让我自己处理
and now I'm left to fend for myself.
但是我现在想帮你
But I wanna help you now.
三十五岁女性 看着像吸毒过量
35-year-old female. Looks like an OD.
开始吧 离手
Let's go. Clear.
加油 琳恩
Come on, Lynne.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们都明白 之前发生的事是个错误
You and I agreed what happened was a mistake.
我必须得告诉伊森
I have to tell Ethan.
艾普尔·塞克斯顿 你愿意嫁给我吗
April Sexton, will you marry me?
我好像不能生孩子
I don't think I can have kids.
无论如何我都爱你
Look, I love you no matter what.
我答应了
Then yes.
从这个小石子来看
From the looks of that rock,
你似乎没告诉伊森
I'm guessing you didn't tell Ethan.
我没说
No, I didn't.
如果你也能不说的话就太感谢了
and I would appreciate it if you didn't mention it again.
不说什么
Mention what?
早安 麦基
Morning, Mags.
今晚要去什么大场合
Big plans tonight?
其实今天要去听证会
I'm actually going before the board today.
不好 你又干什么好事了
Uh-oh. What'd you do now?
好好笑
Funny.
我提议在医院设立安全注射站
I'm proposing opening a safe injection site at the hospital.
安全注射什么
Safe injection of what?
毒品
Drugs.
允许人们吸毒
People will be allowed to use,
但必须有医护人员在场
but with medical staff on hand
在吸毒过量的时候进行急救
to resuscitate should anyone overdose.
就是因为你上周死了个病人吗
This because of that patient you lost last week?
-琳恩 -对
- Lynne. - Mm-hmm.
她本不该死的
She should not have died.
她还有孩子 麦基 现在也成了孤儿
She had a kid, Maggie. Now he's an orphan.
但这不是你的错
But that's not your fault.
药是我给她的
I gave her the pills.
她的毒瘾也是我造成的
Her addiction started with me.
我还害了多少人呢
How many other people did I do this to?
这个我得接
I gotta take this.
大家注意
Listen, everyone,
奥黑尔出了一起事故
there was an accident at O'Hare.
伤员正在送往本院和东慈爱医院
They're routing victims to us and East Mercy.
到底出了什么事
Any word on what happened?
电器起火点燃机舱
An electrical fire in the cabin.
第一名伤员马上送到
Our first victim is coming in now.
马塞尔 你和崔医生一起
Marcel, you're with Dr. Choi.
送去紧急救护室 德斯蒙德
We're going to Baghdad. Desmond?
男性 年龄不明 坐在前排
Male, age unknown, was seated in the front
就是最初起火的地方
of the plane where the fire started.
55%表皮烧伤 大面♥积♥深度烧伤
55% TBSA. Full-thickness burns.
昏迷指数3 高压70低压45
Gcs 3. Bp 70/45.
钝器挫伤 疑似颈椎受伤
Blunt trauma and suspected C-spine injury.
-无法插管 -知道姓名吗
- Couldn't get a line in. - You know his name?
正在查 航司给了份旅客名单
Working on it. Airline gave us a manifest.
我们正在根据坐席分布辨认伤员
We're identifying victims based on seat assignments.
听我号♥令转床
Okay, let's transfer him on my count.
大家准备 一 二 三
Everybody ready? One, two, three.
交叉检查 颈椎 胸部和盆骨X光
Cross table, C-spine, chest, and pelvic x-ray.
是 医生
Yes, Doctor.
手臂上无法进行静脉注射
No place to get an IV in the arms.
好 给我一套输液管
Okay, give me an IO drill.
双侧呼吸音
Breath sounds bilaterally.
查到了 病人名叫萨缪尔·艾布拉姆斯
Okay, victim's name is Samuel Abrams.
怎么了
What?
没事 就是我们的神经外科主任
No, it's just our head of neurosurgery
叫萨姆·艾布拉姆 不过
is Sam Abrams, but--
不过整个芝加哥
There's got to be a dozen
估计有好几十个萨姆·艾布拉姆
Sam Abrams in Chicago.
等等 不过咱们这位萨姆
Wait, but I do think that Sam
好像确实出门了
was traveling somewhere, though.
你知道飞机是从哪起飞的吗
Do you know where the plane was coming from?
檀香山 3376次航♥班♥
Honolulu. Flight 3376.
查尔斯医生
Dr. Charles,
你知道萨姆去哪旅行了吗
do you know where Sam was traveling to?
去参加檀香山的神经医学大会
Um, neurosurgery conference in Honolulu.
好像今天就回来
Coming back today, I think.
麦基 去问问神经外科
Mags, see if anyone in neurosurgery
有没有人知道他在哪趟航♥班♥上
knows what return flight he was on.
正在问
Already on it.
怎么了 出什么事了
Why? What's going on?
X光 离手
X-ray. Clear.
-这位可能就是艾布拉姆医生 -什么
- This could be Dr. Abrams. - What?
看看你能不能拨通他的手♥机♥
See if you can reach him on his cell.
第四和第五颈椎间有半脱位
C4 on 5 subluxation.
可能是重大伤情
Could be a catastrophic injury.
转去语♥音♥留言了
Straight to voicemail.
萨姆坐的飞机就是3376次
Sam was on flight 3376.
芝加哥医院
第五季第十一集
治疗室已经满了
I'm all out of rooms.
只能去2号♥治疗室挤一下了
You're gonna have to double up in trauma 2.
-外面需要帮忙 -奥黑尔还有伤员来吗
- Need some help outside. - Another victim from O'Hare?
是蕾拉·比斯达基 36岁 早产
Yep, Layla Bistarkey, 36, in premature labor.
阴♥道♥严重出血
Heavy vaginal bleeding.
胎盘可能受到撞击移位
Suspect she abrupted on impact.
麦基 叫妇产科来
Maggie, call up to labor and delivery.
-让他们准备急救室 -来不及了
- Have them open up an OR. - No time.
孩子已经要出来了
She's already crowning.
塞克斯顿医生 艾普尔 你们去帮忙
Dr. Sexton, April, you go and help.
好
Yup.
-有烧伤吗 -没有
- She have any burns? - No.
她和丈夫都坐在飞机后排
She and her husband were in the back of the plane,
最先被疏散了 没有受到火灾波及
evacuated first. Fire never reached them.
-有我呢 有我呢 -我的孩子
- I'm here. I'm here. - My baby...
深呼吸
Just breathe.
心率140
Heart tone's 140.
她的预产期还有一个月
She isn't due for another four weeks.
这是我们的最后一胎了
This is our last embryo.
求你们不要 天哪
So, please don't-- oh, God.
我看不到宝宝的头
I can see the baby's head.
-心率在下降 -我们得在这接生
- Heart rate is dropping. - We gotta do this here.
你会没事的 蕾拉
You're okay. Layla...
我们得马上把你的孩子取出来
we've got to get your baby out right now.
我需要你用尽全力
I need you to push with all your might.
-我 -现在 蕾拉
- I... - Now, Layla.
蕾拉 向下用力 推
Layla, bear down. Push.
再来 对
Now--yes.
加油 推
Come on! Push!
就是这样
That's it.
马上就好了 加油
You're almost there. Keep going.
-再加把劲 -用嘴呼吸
- A little more. - Through the mouth.
-天哪 -好了 好了
- Oh, my God. - Yes! Yes.
你做到了
You did it.
宝宝
Baby.
宝宝
Baby.
你好 我的宝贝
Hi, my love. Oh.
医疗中心员工车位
我知道 是 是 我知道
I know. Yes, yes. I know.
跟他们说我们十五分钟后开始
Just tell them we'll start in 15 minutes.
对
Yes.
把我三点的会议推迟到四点半
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表