Mom, I don't want you taking the risk
让你冒险
with your blood pressure.
那就意味着我的儿子能获得一个肾脏
And that means that my son will get a kidney.
对 从我患者的哥哥那
Yes. From my patient's brother.
等等
Wait.
丹 我是你的妈妈
Dan, I am your mother.
就是个肾脏 没什么
It's a kidney. It's nothing.
如果出了什么状况怎么办
What if something happens?
亲爱的 你是我的宝贝
Honey, you're my baby.
失去你我的日子还怎么过
I can't imagine life without you.
等你有了自己的孩子
When you have children of your own,
你就会明白了
you'll understand.
我去通知移植小组
I'll give the transplant team a call,
开始做准备
get things started.
你听说了好消息吗
Hey, did you hear the good news?
-嗯 -好 我们能谈谈吗
- Yeah. - All right, can we talk?
-我很忙 伊森 -马上就好
- I'm busy, Ethan. - It'll just take a second.
你早上对那本书的反应
About your reaction to the book earlier,
我知道你对于无法怀孕这件事很焦虑
I know you're anxious about not getting pregnant.
-别提了 -我想这样
- Let's just forget about it-- - Here's the plan.
我今天下午有点时间
I have some time this afternoon.
我去找泌尿科医生看看
I'll go see a urologist.
-什么 为什么 -做个精♥子♥分♥析♥
- What? Why? - Get a semen analysis,
确保我不是在放空炮
make sure I'm not shooting blanks.
我的天 伊森
Oh, my God, Ethan.
我们为什么要没完没了地说这事啊
Why do we have to talk about this all the time?
我只是想确定不是我的问题
Look, I just want to make sure I'm not the problem.
本来就没有问题
There is no problem.
我并不是说有 但以防万一
Look, I'm not saying there is, but just in case.
-天哪 我烦死了 -烦什么
- Oh, my--I'm so sick of this. - Sick of what?
压力
The pressure.
我都不确定我是不是还想要孩子了
I don't even know if I want a baby anymore.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
艾普尔
April.
我说 乔迪 好消息
Hey there, Jordy. Good news.
CT扫描正常
CT scan is normal.
我现在能去滑冰吗
Can I go skate now?
乔迪参加比赛呢 特奥会
Jordy competes. Special Olympics.
厉害 也许你可以去滑冰
Wow. Well, maybe you can go skate.
你感觉怎么样
Tell me, how you feeling?
非常好
Real good.
手感觉有点怪怪的
Hands feel funny.
-什么 -有点发麻
- What? - Tingly.
真的吗 双手都发麻
Really? Both hands?
这意味着什么
What does that mean?
还不确定
Not sure.
这样你能感觉到吗
Do you feel that?
握紧我的手
Squeeze my hand.
-力道没那么足了 -是的
- Not so strong now, huh? - No.
乔迪 我还想再给你做一项检查
Okay, Jordy, I want to run one more test before you go.
这是另一种扫描式检查 叫核磁共振
It's another type of scan called an MRI.
父亲的意见呢
Dad?
好
Okay.
别担心 爸 我不会有事的
Don't worry, Dad. I'll be okay.
你最棒了
You're a champ.
我这就去安排检查
I'll put that order in.
好的
Okay.
杰里米和我决定
Jeremy and I have decided
尝试去收养苏菲
we're going to try to adopt Sophie.
很高兴听到这个消息
I'm really happy to hear that.
玛雅
Maya.
苏菲目前的发育进程全部都达标
Sophie's hit all her milestones,
她血氧饱和度85% 还不错
and her saturation's looking good at 85%.
这位是弗里斯医生
This is Dr. Frisch.
她将会主刀苏菲的手术
She will be doing Sophie's procedure.
你好
Hello.
你知不知道患者的父亲留有指示
Did you know that the patient's father
如果苏菲出现心脏骤停
has instructed that if Sophie arrests,
我们不能进行心肺复苏
we are not to resuscitate?
-什么 -拒绝心肺复苏
- What? - A DNR?
你是说你只能坐视她丧命
You mean you're just supposed to let her die?
我不知道 简直不可思议 你确定
No, I can't believe this. Are you sure?
这个就写在病历上
It's right here in the chart.
菲利普为什么要这么做
Why would he do that?
他做不出这种事 我是说 他不会的
He wouldn't. I mean, he couldn't.
他做得出的
Yes, he could.
苏菲并不完美 照顾她担子太重
Sophie's not perfect. That makes her too much work.
可他之前一直对她那么上心
But he's been so devoted to her.
我亲眼所见 他把她照顾得那么好
I've seen him take such wonderful care of her.
因为他这么做能有所得
Because he was getting something out of it.
你
You.
现在你抽身而去
Now that you're not in the picture,
他就用不到苏菲了
he doesn't need Sophie anymore.
什么
What?
你能想办法让他回心转意吗
Look, can you get him to change his mind?
我给他打过电♥话♥ 他一直不接
I tried to call him. He's not picking up.
我都不知道他人在哪里
I don't even know where he is.
对于签过拒绝心肺复苏协议的孩子动手术
Well, I'm not comfortable performing this surgery
我觉得不太合适
on a child with a DNR.
-玛雅 -抱歉
- Maya - I'm sorry.
老天啊
Oh, my God.
我们会努力一搏的
We are gonna fight this.
你的捐肾者正在做术前准备
Your donor's being prepped for surgery.
她的手术开始大约一小时之后
We'll take you up to the OR
我们就把你送上手术室去
about an hour into her procedure.
真不敢相信这一切真的实现了
Can't believe this is actually happening.
那我什么时候进手术室
When do I go up?
你弟弟的手术大约需要两个小时
Your brother's organ transfer should take about two hours.
然后就轮到我了
Then it's my turn?
对
Right.
马塞尔医生 请开始吧
Dr. Marcel, you have the honor.
贝蒂 开始用抗生素了没有
Betty, are the antibiotics in?
开始了 2克头孢唑啉
Yep. 2g Cefazolin.
患者生命体征平稳吗
Vitals stable?
一切良好
All good.
好的 那我们开始手术吧
All right. Let's begin.
他的体温升高了 39度8
His fever's up. 103.6.
麦基
Maggie.
我在这儿呢 本
I'm right here, Ben.
他有什么需要的就跟我说
Let me know if he needs anything.
好 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
我做了个梦
I had a dream.
我在钓鱼
I was fishing.
听起来是个好梦
That sounds nice.
才不是 我讨厌钓鱼
No. I hate fishing.
给你润润嘴唇
There you go.
这就好多了
That's better.
本 有没有什么人需要我联♥系♥
Ben. Is there anyone I should call?
你是最接近我亲人的人了 麦基
You're the closest thing I got... to family, Maggie.
你对后事有安排吗
Have you made any arrangements?
我本该作些安排的
I should've.
我只是一直想着 自己要好起来
I just kept... thinking about getting better...
而不是想着自己的葬礼
not about my funeral.
我的家人都在佛罗里达的一处公墓长眠
My folks... are in a cemetery in Florida.
我也想把我的骨灰和他们一起安放
I'd like my ashes to be with them.
放心吧
Okay.
这根本就不合理
This doesn't make sense.
我们得做些什么 古德温女士
We have to do something, Mrs. Goodwin.
抱歉 曼宁医生
I'm sorry, Dr. Manning.
就这样了吗
So that's it?
拒绝心肺复苏协议就不能被推♥翻♥了
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表