她因为终末期肝病
She's been in and out of the ED
来过几次急诊
for end-stage liver disease.
-还好吗 -艾普尔
- Hey. - April.
那是她朋友劳伦 你好 劳伦
Oh, that's her friend Lauren. Hey, Lauren.
艾普尔 我的天哪
April. Oh, my God.
孩子们
Hey, boys.
妈妈感觉不舒服
Mama's not feeling so well.
我感到很遗憾 怎么回事
I am so sorry to hear that. What's going on?
杰思敏在给孩子们做早饭
Jasmine was making the boys breakfast,
突然就开始呕吐
and she just started throwing up,
-然后就晕过去了 -好
- and then she passed out. - Okay.
-她会没事吗 -我们保证
- Is she gonna be okay? - We're gonna take
一定会好好照顾她 好吗
good care of her, okay?
我保证 走吧
I promise. Come on.
你带他们去日托中心 好吗
I want you to take them to the day care center, okay?
-好 -有消息我联♥系♥你
- Okay. - I'll keep you posted.
-好 谢谢 -就在那边
- Okay, thanks. - Right there.
-杰思敏 -艾普尔
- Hey, Jasmine. - April.
-艾普尔 我的孩子们呢 -别担心
- April, where are my babies? - Don't worry.
刚送他们去日托中心了 别担心
Just took them to the day care center, don't worry.
-你躺好吧 -好
- Just lie back. - Okay.
没有结肿 但是眼睛出现黄疸症状
No nodes, but eyes are icteric.
杰思敏 我会按压你的腹部 好吗
Jasmine, I'm gonna push on your belly, okay?
好
Okay, okay.
腹水肿严重
Severe ascites.
做血常规 血液生化 尿检 还有胸透
Let's get a CBC, CMP, UA, and chest X-ray.
杰思敏 记录显示你在下周
Jasmine--says here you're scheduled
会接受活体肝脏捐赠手术
for a living donor transplant next week,
但也许会提前到今天进行
but I'm thinking they may move it up to today.
他们帮你找到捐赠者了 太好了
They found you a donor? That's great!
你上次过来的时候
Last time you were here,
还在等候名单里排队呢
you were still waiting on the list.
其实是我自己找到的 我的亲生母亲 安妮特
I found my own, actually: my biological mom, Annette.
我不知道你是被收养的
I didn't know you were adopted.
向法庭上诉状才获取她的信息
Petitioned the courts to disclose her information.
谢天谢地 她愿意捐给我
Thank God she was willing to donate.
这是我最后的机会了
She's my last shot.
-你运气很好 -是啊
- That's some good luck. - Yeah.
更像是奇迹
More like a miracle.
我在这里看到了安妮特的联♥系♥方式
All right, I see Annette's info here.
我能联♥系♥她吗
Is it okay if I contact her?
麻烦你了
Uh-huh. Please do.
谢谢
Thank you.
好
Okay.
去急救室
Baghdad.
有人看到马塞尔医生了吗 他怎么去了这么久
Has anyone seen Dr. Marcel? He left for his car ages ago.
我都喊他两次了
I paged him twice.
因为美♥沙♥酮♥和宝松
You know, because methadone and suboxone
严格来说是鸦♥片♥剂 大家担心
are technically opiates, the concern is,
这会影响工作的准确度
they're gonna cause impairment on the job.
是啊 但是医生可以服用
Well, but doctors can take
抗抑郁药物和安♥眠♥药♥
depression meds and sleeping pills,
住院医生还经常工作30小时
and--and residents can work 30-hour shifts?
-为什么这些不用担心 -我明白
- Where's the concern there? - I hear you.
你也知道 情况很复杂
I mean, you know, it's complicated.
这不人道 他们是在惩罚这些成瘾者
You know, it's inhumane. They're punishing addicts
-因为觉得耻辱 -威尔 听我说
- because of the stigma. - Look, Will.
这个决定对你来说很不容易
It must have been an agonizing decision.
举报汉娜的事 我无法想象这有多难
You know, turning in Hannah. I can only imagine.
但无论如何
But for what it's worth, I mean,
我觉得你做对了
I think you did the right thing.
-是啊 -威尔
- Yeah. - Will.
四号♥治疗室的病人
Patient in four.
大学生 在校园里晕倒
College kid passed out on campus,
有头晕和头疼的症状
suffering from dizziness and a headache.
查尔斯医生 原来她是你的一位老病人
Dr. Charles, turns out she's an old patient of yours.
-克丽丝塔·巴勒特 -是克丽丝塔
- Krista Butler. - Oh, Krista.
是早发性精神分♥裂♥症
It's, uh, early-onset schizophrenia,
在她大概15岁时开始出现的
presented when she was about 15.
好的 这信息很有帮助
All right, good to know.
-克丽丝塔 -查尔斯医生
- Krista. - Dr. Charles.
-你怎么样 -他们没...
- How you doing? - They didn't--
他们没给我妈妈打电♥话♥吧
they didn't call my mom, did they?
因为我已经18岁了
'Cause I'm 18 now.
没和她联♥系♥
She has not been contacted.
你们俩没什么事吧
Everything, uh, okay with you two?
自从我开始上大学
Since I started college,
她就像神经病似的整天围着我转
she's just--she's gone all psycho helicopter mom on me.
我...
I just...
前两晚我不得不在我男朋友那过夜
I've had to stay at my boyfriend's place
就为了能喘口气
the past couple nights just to catch a break.
嗯 母女啊
Hmm. Mothers and daughters.
克丽丝塔 这位是霍斯特德医生 我向他
Krista, this is Dr. Halstead. I have brought him up to date
-介绍了你的病史 -好
- on your history. - Okay.
你好 除了头晕
Hi, there. So other than the dizziness
和头疼 你还有其它地方不舒服吗
and headache, any, uh-- anything else bothering you?
胃不是很舒服
Stomach doesn't feel so great.
心率有点快 我觉得你脱水了
Heart rate's a bit elevated. Thinking you're dehydrated.
你昨晚是不是喝了点酒
Any chance you had a few drinks last night?
可能喝了两杯 但没喝大
Maybe a couple, but nothing crazy.
-好的 -你上大学了
- All right. - Look, you're in college,
你想要尝试新鲜的事情 我完全理解
you wanna try new things, I completely get it.
但你要知道 把酒精与抗精神病药混到一起
But you know you have to be really careful mixing alcohol
你必须十分当心 你现在服什么药
and antipsychotics, right? What are you taking right now?
没吃药 我...
Nothing. I--
我现在不再吃利培酮了
I'm not taking risperidone anymore.
实际上我有好几个月都没吃了
I haven't taken it for months, actually.
克丽丝塔 最重要就是
Krista, really important you remain compliant
-你要遵守医... -它让我感觉很麻木
- with your meds-- - It makes me feel numb.
缺乏想象力
Less creative.
那你什么症状都没有
What, so you're just symptom free?
完全没有 感觉再好不过了
Yeah, totally. Never felt better.
我想稍后再和你谈这个事
Okay, I wanna talk about this more a little later,
同时 我们先让你感觉舒服一些
but in the meantime, let's-- let's get you feeling better.
血常规 血液生化 挂一升普通生理盐水
Yeah, CBC, BMP, hang a normal liter of saline,
2毫克胃复安来抑制恶心
and 2 milligrams of metoclopramide for the nausea.
克丽丝塔 我稍后再回来看你
Krista, I'll be back to check on you soon.
我就是好奇问一下 你最近一次
So, just out of curiosity, When's the last time you
联♥系♥你妈妈是什么时候
checked in with your mom?
-好吧 你可以给她打电♥话♥ -好
- Fine, you can call her. - Okay.
我去去就回
I'll be back in a bit.
好 确保在我回来之前
All right, make sure you keep his leg elevated
-一直抬高他的腿 -等等
- until I get back. - Whoa, whoa, whoa.
她和我走 你留在这
She comes with me. You stay here.
我是外科医生 我知道要买♥♥什么
Listen, I'm the surgeon. I know what to get.
把他铐起来 接着
Cuff him. Catch.
快点
Do it!
-好 -快点拷
- Okay. - Let's go!
对不起
I'm sorry.
不对 手抬到头上面 那个杆
No, no. Hands above his head. That bar.
好
Okay.
-好了 -铐上了
- All right. - It's on.
好了 把手挡住
All right, all right. Cover your hands.
来吧
Come on.
快点
Move.
医生
胳膊上纹的是你儿子吗
That your boy on your arm?
-别说话... -他几岁了
- Just--you just keep qui-- - How old is he?
回去
Get back!
上车 快
Get in there! Come on!
快
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表