我糟透了吧
I'm a horrible person, aren't I?
不 你是个人
No, you're human.
在卵子受精以后 我们并未发现受精卵
After inseminating the eggs, none of them fertilized.
你们最快六周之后可以再进行下一个周期
You can start another cycle in as little as six weeks.
我会做的
I'll do it.
这个决定对你来说很不容易
It must have been an agonizing decision,
举报汉娜的事
turning in Hannah.
我觉得你做对了
I think you did the right thing.
-汉娜 我只是 -你走 再也别回来
- Hannah, I was just-- - Go and don't come back again.
你走啊
Go!
你走 快走
Go! Go!
你正式进入康复期了
You're officially in remission.
如果你现在有一个愿望 你想要什么
If you had one wish, right now, what would it be?
和你一起度过余生
Spend the rest of my life with you.
你最好别是在跟我开玩笑
You know, you better not be playing with me,
你要知道 我可能明天就娶你
because, you know, I'd marry you tomorrow.
终于来了
Finally.
有什么急事 我上班要迟到了
What's the big emergency? I-I'm late for work.
很抱歉给你添麻烦了 丹 不过你的女儿
Sorry to inconvenience you, Dan, but your daughter was sent
被学校停学回家了
home from school, suspended.
-什么 -因为抽电子烟
- What? - For vaping.
天啊 苏西
God, Susie.
不 不 这是你的错
No, no, no, no, no. This one's your fault.
怎么就是我的错了
How's it my fault?
因为你一直忽视她
Because you've been neglecting her.
又不是我搬去了密尔沃基
I'm not the one who moved to Milwaukee.
好 随你怎么说 重点在于
Okay, whatever you say-- look, the point is,
我们回芝加哥都快一年了
we've been back in Chicago almost a year,
过去半年
and the past six months,
你找各种理由周末不见她
you found excuses not to see her on the weekends,
你也不想在她放学接她
you beg out of picking her up after school.
是啊
Yeah.
我有一点分心了
Look, I, uh-- I've been a little distracted.
你知道的 茜茜还有其他的事
You know, with, um, with CeCe and everything, um--
你妻子过世我真的很遗憾 丹
I'm sorry your wife died, Dan, I am.
但你还有个13岁的女儿活得好好的
But you have a 13-year-old daughter who's very much alive.
她在房♥间里吗
Is she in her room?
不然呢
Where else?
是爸爸 我能进来吗
It's Dad. Can I come in?
我进来了
I'm coming in.
-她拿了我的手♥机♥ -电子烟 真的假的
- She took my phone. - Vaping? Really?
你知道这会要了你的命 对吧
You know it's gonna kill you, right?
你知道我不在乎 对吧
You know I don't care, right?
把你的作业带好 你跟我一起走
Get your schoolwork. You're coming with me.
-去哪里 -上班
- Where? - Work.
-医院吗 -对
- The hospital? - Yeah.
今天是父女日 我们要迟到了
It's father-daughter day. And we're late.
快点 拿好东西
Come on, get your stuff.
真是蠢爆了
This is so stupid.
是啊 你说得没错
Yeah. You can say that again.
婚宴厅同意我们中午开始布置
The Opal Room will let us start setting up at noon.
没问题 我到时可以去
No problem, I can be there then.
不行 你得去裁缝店
No, you're gonna be at the tailors,
试一下礼服
trying on your tux.
我想不到你竟然用两周就把这些安排好了
I can't believe you got all this done in two weeks.
-都安排好了 -麦基
- It's handled. - Maggie.
我是你的伴娘 我该做点什么
I am your maid of honor. I should do something.
怎么
What?
没事
Nothing.
5点开始布置DJ电台
The DJ will start setting up at 5:00.
麦基 抱歉 我得先走了
Ah, Mags, I'm sorry. I gotta run.
6点在新娘更衣室见 可以吗
Okay, bride's dressing room at 6:00, okay?
-是 夫人 -好的
- Yes, ma'am. - All right.
你觉得我的歌♥单怎么样
What'd you think about my playlist?
我稍微改改你应该不介意吧
You won't mind if I make changes, right?
雷穆斯夫人 你好
Ms. Remus, hi.
我是曼宁医生 你应该是明迪吧
I'm Dr. Manning. And you must be Mindi.
从病历来看 你是急诊室的常客了
According to our chart, you're no stranger to the ED.
明迪是早产儿
Mindi was premature.
她有很多健康问题
She's had a lot of health issues.
我看到了 呼吸窘迫症候群
I see. Respiratory distress syndrome.
她呼吸有困难 所以我一直让她吸氧
She has trouble breathing, so I keep her on oxygen.
她的血氧不错 100%
Hmm. Well, she's satting well, 100%.
-今天出了什么问题 -她没法入睡
- What brought you in today? - She isn't sleeping.
对她来说呼吸更困难了
It's even harder for her to breathe.
今天早上 她一直盯着一面墙
And this morning, she was just staring at a wall,
她癫痫的时候就会这样
which always happens when she has a seizure.
好的 我们来检查一下吧
Right, well, why don't we take a look?
我要听一下你的肺部 好吗
I'm gonna listen to your lungs, okay?
好的
Okay.
可以稍微坐起来一点吗
Can you sit up a little bit for me?
很好 现在深吸一口气
Great, now, take a deep breath in.
很好
Good.
再来一次好吗
How about one more?
好的 她的肺部听起来没问题
Great. Well, her lungs sound good.
她意识很清醒
She's alert.
目前我没有看出癫痫的迹象
I'm not seeing any sign of seizures now,
但是我们会再做几项检查看看是什么问题
but we'll run some tests to see what's going on.
准备胸透
Let's get a chest X-ray,
血常规 血液生化 再查一下开浦兰浓度
CBC, BMP, and let's check her Keppra level.
我想看看她有没有用正常药量
I just want to make sure she's on the appropriate dose.
有了结果我就回来 好吗
I'll be back when we have some answers, okay?
曼宁医生 你认识施特劳斯医生吗
Dr. Manning, do you know Dr. Strauss?
我们应该没见过面
I don't think we've actually met yet.
你是儿科的 对吧
You're in PEDS, right?
我的研究方向是药物虐待儿童
I specialize in medical child abuse.
瑞摩斯女士今早把她女儿带来医院的时候
When Ms. Remus brought her daughter in this morning,
触发了警报
it set off an alert.
-警报 -她已经被市里好几家医院
- An alert? - She's been red-flagged
标记为可疑人员
at several hospitals in the city.
-为什么 -我们有充分理由相信
- Why? - We have every reason
她一直在虐待她女儿
to believe she's been abusing her daughter.
我下班后得去趟干洗店
I gotta stop by the cleaners after work--
把麦基婚礼上要穿的西装拿回来
pick up my suit for Maggie's wedding.
没错
That's right.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
没事 就是有点头晕
Yeah, I just got a little lightheaded.
-我没事 -你确定吗
- I'm fine. - You sure?
我确定 我没事
Yeah, I'm sure. I'm sure.
好
Okay.
芝加哥医院
第五季 第十七集
你可以
You can, um...
你可以坐在我的办公桌上写作业 知道吗
you can sit at my desk and do your homework, okay?
我不能见几个疯子吗
Don't I get to see any crazy people?
安娜 我们说过多少次了
Anna, how many times have we talked about
不能用这个词
you using that word?
还有 不行 你不能见我的患者
And no, you don't get to see my patients.
我来这里有什么意义呢 爸
What's the point of me being here, Dad?
有什么意义
What's the point?
意义就是 你被停课了
The point is, you've been suspended,
而且你得好好写作业 就是这样
and you gotta do your homework, that's the point.
今天根本不是父女日 对吧
You know, I bet it's not even father-daughter day, is it?
你这样说只是为了把我囚禁起来
You just said that so you could keep me in jail.
你好聪明啊
Wow, you are so smart.
赶紧写作业
So do your homework.
我得走了 我一会回来
Look, I gotta go. But I will be back.
到时候我们好好聊聊 好吗
And you and I are gonna have a little talk, okay?
回见
Later.
崔医生 马塞尔医生
Dr. Choi, Dr. Marcel.
有枪伤患者 是警♥察♥
GSW coming in. A cop.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表