我看了一下莉亚做的备份
I looked at the copy that Leah made,
她本应该发现的
and she should've caught that.
我感觉有些不太对劲
I had a feeling something was up.
你明白那种隐约觉得自己被欺骗的感受吗
You know when you get the sense you're being lied to?
我当时就该说出来的
I should've said something right then and there.
有时候 适当怀疑别人也没什么错
It's okay to give someone the benefit of the doubt.
即使是我想错了吗
Even if I'm wrong?
你信任别人 这是好事
You believe in people. That's a good thing.
你知道你该戒瘾了
You know you need to quit.
似乎我已经被放生了
It seems I've been released back into the wild.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
如果你需要帮助
Again, if you want some help,
我们可以为你安排戒瘾专家
we can set you up with addiction specialists.
我听得耳朵都生茧了
This one's already been in my ear about that.
小艾
Ash.
很感谢你今天过来
I really appreciate you coming over today.
再会 老兄
Cheers, mate.
这一切肯定看起来十分可疑
Well, this all must have seemed pretty suspicious,
尤其是打电♥话♥的事
especially with the whole phone thing.
汉娜
Hannah--
我今天的确去开会了
Like, I did go to that meeting today.
我说克里斯蒂安给我打了电♥话♥
And when I said that Christian called me,
其实是说他打给了我们共同的好友劳拉
I meant that he called our mutual friend, Laura,
她当时和我在一起
who was there with me.
所以当你还给我手♥机♥时 感觉好像
And so, when you gave me back the phone, it felt like--
我相信你
I believe you.
真的吗
Really?
因为当我听说
Because when I heard
你在你前女友的住处时...
you ended up at your ex-girlfriend's place...
如果你跟我说是这么回事
If you're telling me that's what happened,
那就是这么回事
then that's what happened.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
好消息是你很快就能骑车了
The good news is you'll be back on your bike soon.
别骑太快
Don't go too fast now.
我跟你说马塞尔医生是专家
I told you Dr. Marcel was the guy for this.
谢谢你 马塞尔医生
Thank you, Dr. Marcel.
-谢谢你们俩 -不客气
- Thank you both. - Of course.
小娜
Hey, Nat.
很感谢你的帮助
I appreciate all your help.
有件事我想不通
The thing I can't figure out...
谁跟你说我捐献了骨髓
who gave you the idea I donated bone marrow?
我一直知道你是个好人
I always knew you were a good guy.
穆迪医生告诉了我
Dr. Moody told me about what happened...
你孩子的事情
with your baby.
明白了
I see.
麻烦你替我保密吧
Do me a favor-- keep that to yourself.
人们听说了那种事
People hear that sort of thing,
就会用异样的眼光看你
they tend to look at you different.
我会的
Of course.
晚安 曼宁医生
Good night, Dr. Manning.
晚安
Night.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表