克罗特
Crockett.
那个男孩值得一个
That boy deserves to come out of this
最好的结果
with the best outcome possible.
所以你要进去
So you need to go in there
尽你所能确保他能够平安无事
and do everything that you can to make sure that happens.
好吗
Okay?
这是怎么回事
What's going on here?
我在检查工作人员
I'm checking the staff to see
看看有没有人可以给盖瑞捐血
if there's a donor for Gary.
麦基 我们有一急诊室受伤的孩子
Maggie, we've got an ED full of injured children.
-那里需要我们的员工 -我知道
- Our staff is needed in there. - I know.
所以我在尽快检查
And that's why I'm going as fast as I can.
麦基 我们不能这样
Maggie, we can't have this.
但如果我们
But if we--
如果今天还找不到捐赠者 他就要死了
if we don't find a donor for him today, he's gonna die.
他和癌症斗争了整整一年 日日夜夜
After battling cancer for a year, every day,
现在有治好的希望了 就掌握在他手里
and then to have a cure right there, right in his hands,
难道还要再被夺走吗
and then to have it taken away?
我有一整个医院的病人要照顾
I've got a hospital full of patients who need care.
所有人 回到工作岗位
Everybody. Back to work.
打扰了
Excuse me.
我儿子在里面 当时他也在那辆校车上
My little boy's in there. He was on the school bus.
我希望也会有人为他这样做
And I hope someone would do this for him.
你需要我去哪里
Where do you want me?
就在这儿
Right here.
你到底怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with you?
你做了什么
What did you do?
查尔斯医生 我已经失去了一个
Dr. Charles, I already lost an addict
自己帮助过的阿片类上瘾病人
that I helped get hooked on opioids.
我不能再失去另一个了
I'm not about to lose another.
你把事情变得太私人化了 威尔
You let this get way too personal, Will.
这主意一点都不好
Never a good idea.
我的老天爷 难道不该私人化吗
For God's sakes, isn't it personal?
你被药物夺走了一个弟弟
You lost a brother to drugs.
这两件事有什么关系
What's that got to do with anything?
你曾经经历过
You've been there.
你应该明白
Okay, you should know
我们不能没完没了地对所有病人慢慢斟酌
that we can't endlessly deliberate over every patient.
够了
Enough!
你还有胆子提起我弟弟
You have a lot of nerve bringing up my little brother.
不过既然你提到了 我每一天都在思念他
But since you have, not a day goes by when I don't miss him
每一天都在想我当初该怎么做得更好
or wonder what I could have done differently,
但是我从来不会把那些情绪带进工作
but what I never do is bring that to work
让它们影响我的职业判断
and let it affect my professional judgment.
怎么样
Okay, how we doing?
颈动脉就位 准备缝合
Carotid's mobilized. Ready to tie.
给我穿好丝线的持针器
Okay, silk tie on a pass.
马塞尔医生
Dr. Marcel.
准备补片
Open a patch.
我们开始做重建
We're switching to reconstruction.
你确定吗 他的凝血功能很低
You sure? He's pretty coagulopathic.
我确定
I'm sure.
调整上方血管钳
Adjusting the upper clamp.
他心动过缓 克罗特
He's bradying down. Crockett.
给我三英尺的引流管
Give me a 3-inch shunt.
马塞尔医生 如果我们只把颈动脉扎起来的话
Dr. Marcel, if we just tie the carotid off--
给我引流管
Give me the shunt.
给我 快点 引流管
Come on, come on. Shunt.
引流管
Shunt.
心率降到42
Rate's down to 42.
36了
36.
克罗特
Crockett.
插♥进♥去了
I'm in.
心率回升到63了
Rate's back up, 63.
我们从这块补片开始
Let's get started on this patch.
沃克先生 医院里不允许吸电子烟
Mr. Walker, there's no vaping allowed in the hospital.
抱歉 我不知道
Oh, sorry. I didn't know.
我问你点事 你女儿抽电子烟吗
Let me ask you something. Does your daughter vape?
什么 不抽
What? No.
其实她抽 但只是为了戒烟
Well, I mean, she did, but just to get her off the cigarettes.
你知道的
You know.
医生
Doctor?
-怎么了 -她抽电子烟
- What's going on? - She's been vaping.
-我可以看看这个吗 -当然
- Mind if I look at this? - Sure?
我不觉得你能找到什么东西
I don't think you're gonna find anything.
她六个月前就不抽电子烟了
She stopped vaping six months ago.
她才12岁
She's 12 years old.
你知道这有多危险吗
Do you have any idea how dangerous that is?
总比吸烟好 那可是致癌的
It's better than smoking. That causes cancer.
而且她只抽了三周
She only did it for three weeks.
她戒烟成功后就不抽电子烟了 非常安全
She did it long enough to quit. I mean, it's totally safe.
电子烟不像香烟那么容易成瘾
Vaping's not addictive like cigarettes are.
我的天 这些是你的吗
Oh, my God. Are these yours?
不是
No.
一定是从学校或是朋友那里弄来的
She must've gotten them from school or from her friends.
我们完全不知道
We had no idea.
我的上帝
Oh, my God.
我们等着看最后几项报告结果吧
Let's wait and see what the last few tests show.
我们等一下就回来
We'll be back in a little bit.
罗尼 找到配型了吗
Ronnie? Any luck?
还没
No.
你知道自己找到了将近40个潜在配型吗
You do realize you found almost 40 potential donors?
平时我们一个月都找不到这么多
We usually don't get that many in a month.
配型程序运行中
供体不匹配
配型程序运行中
正在运算
配型程序运行中
供体不匹配
等等
Wait.
配型程序运行中
供体匹配
找到了 我们找到配型了
It's a match. We got a match.
-你确定吗 -麦基 就是这个人
- Are you sure? - Maggie, this is the one.
我的天 太感谢了罗尼
Oh, my God. Thank you so much, Ronnie.
-我们找到配型了 -离手
- We've got a match! - Clear.
我的天 加里
Oh, my God. Gary?
桃瑞丝让我来 拜托了加里
Doris, I'll take over. Come on, Gary.
-充电至200焦耳 -求求你加里
- Charging to 200. - Come on, Gary.
-我们会帮你挺过来的 -离手
- We'll get you through this. - Clear.
拜托了 再来啊
Come on. Let's go!
充电到200焦耳
Charge to 200!
拜托了加里
Come on, Gary.
-抱歉麦基 -充电
- I'm sorry, Maggie. - Charge it!
-麦基 -不
- Maggie. - No.
麦基
Maggie.
死亡时间 17点36分
Time of death is 17:36.
马塞尔医生 之前的事我很抱歉
Dr. Marcel, I'm sorry about before.
谢谢你救了我们的儿子
Thanks for saving our son.
应该的
Yeah, of course.
凯特怎么样了
How's Kate?
还不知道
We don't know yet.
克罗特 凯特醒了
Crockett. Kate's waking up.
凯特 宝贝 还记得在哪儿第一次看见我吗
Kate, sweetie, do you remember where you first saw me?
在校车上吗
Th-the bus?
是的没错 太棒了
Yeah, good. Really good.
你能动动你的脚趾吗 宝贝
Can you wiggle your toes for me, sweetheart?
很好 做的好
That's good. That's good.
你能握一下我的手指吗 握紧一点
Can you squeeze my finger? Tight.
像这样吗
Like that?
没错 就是这样
Yeah, just like that.
你拿到其它测试的结果了吗
Did you get the other tests back?
结果都显示阴性
I'm afraid they were all negative.
所以是电子烟的问题
So it was the vaping.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表